Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Slimming Down - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slimming Down (2489 Views)

Resolution Drop For Slimming Down Now In Nigeria / What Foods And Fruits Are Best For Slimming Down? / Slimming Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slimming Down by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2007
Hey People,
Can anyone tell me what tablets or tea i can take to slim down.
Cheers
Re: Slimming Down by choongtin(f): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2007
nah tablets have side effects
do natural things like eat less
take lot of fruits
long walks
sit ups every moring when u wake and when u go to bed
lots of water and feel great good luck
Re: Slimming Down by GWslim(f): 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2012
Use Our Care Package for weight and tummy fat slimming.

Re: Slimming Down by GWslim(f): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
mableswift:

Hey guys, I am 20 yr, my height is 5.4 and my weight is around 60kg. Earlier my weight was around 80 kg, at that time I was looking almost like a baby elephant and I was feeling very shy. But then I changed my mind and prepared a schedule for my diet and exercise for losing this belly fat. I followed this schedule for 2 month and I noticed that I had lost 6 kg of weight, I continue following this schedule till now and now my weight is around 62 kg, I am feeling very happy now.

chiropractors in miami

Thanks
Re: Slimming Down by GWslim(f): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
We deliver nationwide from the table of Green World Nigeria.

Search green world Nigeria on Google and be connected.
Re: Slimming Down by highland(m): 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
Overweight is a major problem threating human life.
Re: Slimming Down by NAJALYN: 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
@poster, Tianshi has very effective products for sliming down. Tianshi products are approved by NAFDAC.
Re: Slimming Down by Dextra(f): 9:54pm On May 01, 2012
It's very difficult I must tell you. What you need is Patience, Perseverance, Commitment. First, make up your mind what you want to achieve. check your weight. Then, you have to make do with what is available to you. can you afford a gym membership? if not, stick to the road. What kind of food are easily available to you? are you the one who makes the food for the family? if yes, too bad you may be tempted to eat more, if no, then you can survive. The fundamental rules are 1. Eat less, 2. Exercise more 3. Have patience. However it is easier said than done. I am so tired now but I will be back to give you insight into the three rules maybe tomorrow and tell you how it works. Secondly, there's this tea I once drank that made me lose appetite for a whole day! I will write it here for you when I get back. Just have patience and stop the craving.
Requirement:
Lots of water
Lots of fruits
stay off bread especially white bread
minimize milk intake especial full cream, Dano slim is good.
Jogging outfit + sneakers
Music to your ears.
see you soon.
Re: Slimming Down by guttentag(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2012
YOyo Bitters

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Fall Sick? / Why Women’s Breasts Are Getting Bigger –study / 14 Birth Stories You Won’t Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.