Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What's Happenin?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Happenin?? (565 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Happenin?? by Heineken(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
The 1st day she came,we didn't se.x cos she told me she ws in her periods bt we romanced well n well. Lyk 3day afta,her period was supposed 2 hev ended bt she said she saw little blood dat mornin bt she allowd me 2 penetrate bt I couldn't rily do it well cos I saw blood. Actually,I did d round one well and little round 2. D 3rd comin I was kinda tired and was only able 2 go once. Since den she said I'm rude and gt pride and we aint seeing again. I'm confused..she added me afta I removd her on facebook bt I declined and also added my frnd bt declined also. We den talkd on 2go and she promised 2 come bt she didn't of wch I knw sumtin happnd bt I got angry n deleted ha. Wat shud I do? And y did she said I was rude afta we alredy fuc.k.e.d
Re: What's Happenin?? by Cholls(m): 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2013
My brother I will quickly go to your question.

1: wht can u do
You need to go for deliverance
2: y did she say am rude after f*ck*** her real good

The reason she said so was to conferm her work(cham).

Don't dull jaz thingz ni o
Re: What's Happenin?? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
I haf seen it all. Nl!

(1) (Reply)

To: All The Ladies "Done Wrong" By Naija Men / Who Deleted My Fucking Thread? / How Is Divorce Handled In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.