Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

... - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ... (42048 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Mynd44: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2013
xynerise:
I no blame you na grin. Dont worry I will re-write your script
You dont wanna do that
Re: ... by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: LOL. I know i could be lying, it was just the work of my guessing. Do I even know what Mzansi means? All i know is that its in South Africa. Your accent makes you who you are, not some kind faking of oyibo accent. My accent is Igbotic too!

Please remind me, what language is "o ska phapha"? cheesy
lol ok, your forgiven. I am southern sotho, so igbos are the ones with that funny accent? Ploblem for problem? cheesy cheesy cheesy. Phapha falls under few southern languages. "O ska" means "don't be"
Re: ... by Mynd44: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2013
While I will like to commend the various authors/writers for a job well done for this captivating piece which has kept everyone spell bound to it and is a reminder that we have a lot of talent in this age and time bla bla bla......

I would love to say that I would prefer you left my user name out of subsequent updates and chapters as I do not wish to be a character in this story.

I hope everyone appreciates this and respect my wishes.

So let the interesting and wonderful story telling continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by flow1759: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2013
Dygeasy: Flow1759 Has Joined!

Thanks.

So who is updating next?

What chapter am i writing?
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44: While I will like to commend the various authors/writers for a job well done for this captivating piece which has kept everyone spell bound to it and is a reminder that we have a lot of talent in this age and time bla bla bla......

I would love to say that I would prefer you left my user name out of subsequent updates and chapters as I do not wish to be a character in this story.

OK. We'll respect that!

@Shollypopz, my apologies for putting your name on my update, I promise you, it'll never happen again.

Mynd, please release Shollypopz for me, if you banned her.

CHEERS! smiley
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2013
flow1759:

Thanks.

So who is updating next?

What chapter am i writing?
The Next One. Today!

I've Modified The First Post On This Thread.
Re: ... by Dygeasy(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2013
Where Are The Female Writers? Just Two More Will Suffice. Biko!
Re: ... by Smartiegurl(f): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2013
Wow!! More updates biko nu.....
Re: ... by EzePromoe: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Na wa o, Flow wants to update shocked

Some sane people will be forced to the asylum today. Hope i'm not one of them cheesy

1 Like

Re: ... by Omobarca: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2013
Caracta:

Thanks...
Ermmm...wetin be dwarf soldier? Cameras ke? No o. I just hope you are not right. I don't want to see my face in one mgbeke Nollywood movie o. Lol...i doubt sha. People still do "silly" things.

@Mynd, are you the Head of Security for Nairaland University? grin
expect †he unexpected I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nollywood. grin
Re: ... by Omobarca: 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
OK. We'll respect that!

@Shollypopz, my apologies for putting your name on my update, I promise you, it'll never happen again.

Mynd, please release Shollypopz for me, if you banned her.

CHEERS! smiley
cool
Re: ... by Omobarca: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2013
cry NexT piece please cry
Re: ... by xynerise: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2013
Re: ... by ERF: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2013

[b]

Mheeeeeeen... This is really cool, not a dull post by anyone self. Its really cool yhu'know. I definitely believe you all will sail far with these talents (AMEN).

I hope the former posters ain't going sleeping and relaxing, chewing gums and waiting for others? No way oh!

If the rest away champions come around and they are through with theirs, i'm sure yhu guys won't just let this thread die.

I would suggest it be a never ending thread, that would entail the collaboration of all nairaland skillful writers. So when we bored, we come around and chill with it.
It should not always be in this way i.e using nairalanders, mods etc monikers...as it may breed controversy, and others might abuse the privilege.

Which means it might lead to risking It a *.....*
Please we should just say what it's all about, if the roll some one is to play isn't that "smilishly" fixed to the person, it should be change to an obscure name or the one that doesn't exist. We will or understand if we are sharp, as it is in code.

Sincerely, i don't want this lovely thread to go down.
As the saying goes " one man's food is a poison to another man".. ..so pleasyyy, i would wanto check here everyday when less busy.

PS: I really wanto write like you guys (or rather more dan yhu guys..lol) -
Please ISHI, FLOw, MAXi, EZe, DEg, HBg... Can yhu'all give me a tutor please sad angry i wanna write scripts, strories ooooooh, help a friend ooh *goes down on his kneels* ...

[/b]
Re: ... by UjSizzle(f): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dygeasy: Where Are The Female Writers? Just Two More Will Suffice. Biko!
na by force?? grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
Great Writers so far

Damn, where's redmosquito when you need him? angry
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
When is the next update coming up?
Re: ... by Odunharry(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
flow1759 i c u here..long tym

Ds writers are 2 much abeg...more groundnut oil to una elbow
Re: ... by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2013
Mynd_44:

Lol. They are writing based on their perception of you. Personally, if I want to write about you, I will write and nothing will stop me because you are a Nairaland member and this is a story about Nairaland members and our various views about them. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

[story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.