Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

... - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ... (41968 Views)

Nairaland - Making A Story Out Of This Forum. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by vizboy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
loving these sh11t
Re: ... by Shugamania(f): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Huhuhuhehehehehe..
This is it. cool

Thumbs up!
Re: ... by s3nn2x(m): 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
sylvalord:
if u studied geography in high school, den u would knw wat magma means
Oh! Unfortunately, I did not. Instead of asking you what it means, and risking being told 'Google is your friend', I will just ask Google right now.
Re: ... by tohirah(f): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lovly piece me likey cool

#Subscribing
Re: ... by iphy42: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
I love this. Really interesting. Don't mind haters who are simply angry at not being called. I enjoyed it all.
I think this will be a forum for people to air their views concerning Nairaland . Maybe somebody will be able to point out contentious issues like the rules and it's effect on nairaland as well as how members are banned.
Kudos guys smiley

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
Beautiful! amazing! magnificient! Interesting! Gracious! #Short of words# Nice one. Keep it up.
Re: ... by Debbielicious1(f): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
... grin D tyn senz make sha...
Re: ... by vivalavida(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
No wonder some folks here comment on every thread they see. So this tin makes dem popular. They are even deriving benefits from it now - ala their names appearing on a story for nairaland.Kudos to una sha

Meanwhile i havent seen billyonaire,idowuogbo,i90,red-benson,yeye,CFCFan,nessafresh,mafiachic and other popular talkatives here. Abi discrimination,nepotism and favouritism dey too?

And how much do i need to bribe one Writer here to include ma name? Imagine the name vivalavida appearing on ya story and da rest one million folks will be like WTF is that? Lol

Make Oga seun go open corruption section for me. Na there i go popular
Re: ... by oesnac(m): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
All story too long jare abeg...
Re: ... by BarryX(m): 11:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ishilove!!!! Nice one
Re: ... by chistar01(m): 11:48pm On Jul 16, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmmm.... Front page? Partial don dey dis section o! lipsrsealed
the threads that makes front page nowadays suprises me
Re: ... by dabrake(m): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
bbpreye.:
The irony is she is also a member of the GPAN club”.

“GPAN?”

“Yes, GPAN. They are a bunch of jobless people who believe that the world revolves around garri. Our VC, Professor Seun Osewa is having a hard time dealing with them.”

What is this?
Ishilove did this come from you?

*watching from a distance**

001 of garri, your end is near grin grin grin grin
Re: ... by oluamid(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dunno why buh I get bored easily with nairaland stories. Maybe this will be an exception.

No I think not.
Re: ... by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:01am On Jul 17, 2013
Kudos guys, can't just wait to finish the story.
Re: ... by HezronLorraine(m): 12:07am On Jul 17, 2013
This is superbly amazing.love it.
Re: ... by Nuzo1(m): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2013
Biased and bigoted in a couple of areas and personality. I'm hoping the sequence will make up for it.

Kudos to these young Nland writers!
Re: ... by xynerise: 1:15am On Jul 17, 2013
CHAPTER FOUR
''The meat taste sour'' cried Smartie gurl. She was with D-explorer in a local restaurant along the popular Spambot Street outside the campus.

''Rice and Beans restaurant'' as it was popularly called is a restaurant for poor boys who cant afford the high cost of food in other restaurants outside the campus.

'' Please just manage it, I promise a better place next time'' D-explorer replied ruefully.

Every guy in Nairaland University has always wanted to mingle with Smartie-gurl, but her being a pedant has always been an obstacle. D-explorer has been chasing her like a he-goat after a she-goat for over 6months just to have a date with her. She finally agreed to have lunch with him.

D-explorer promised to take Smartie-gurl to an exotic place but unfortunately for him, Xynerise his roomate could not lend him some money he asked for, because he lost his ATM card while trying to board a moving bus to school. So he decided to make it a surprise package.

''Hey! Monkey na here you dey?'' asked 190 excitedly. 190 came in with Idowuogbo his girlfriend.

190 and Idowuogbo have been dating for 3yrs without any positive outcome. They are having a frivolous relationship. Idowuogbo is the party type who enjoys clubbing every weekends. This doesnt bothers her boyfriend(190) because to him, Idowuogbo is like a friend with benefit.

''O boy how far na?'' D-explorer replied uncomfortably. He knows 190 is trouble. ''Erm..this is Smartie-gurl......I know na, we don meet before'' 190 cut in as D-explorer tried to introduce his girlfriend to his friends. ''Hello'' Smartie-gurl offered a handshake with a smile on her face. ''Hello dear, how are you? You look good today'' 190 replied holding her left hand and smiled flirtatiously.

''Give me a bottle of Gulder and a bottle of Fanta'' 190 requested. He ordered a drink for his girlfriend and himself.

Alutacontinua, a beautiful sales girl at the restaurant 190 always flirts with each time he comes to eat at the restaurant came out with a bottle of Gulder and Fanta.

5 Likes

Re: ... by xynerise: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2013
*************''Come, this thing no cold o'' 190 complained. He handed it back to her as his phone began to ring.

Meanwhile, D-explorer was busy chating with Smartie-gurl while Idowuogbo was busy chating with her Blackberry phone.

''Hello! Hey! Bastard!!! How far na? Longest time o, you dey mad there, o boy that babe messed up jare'' 190 was yelling as he was having a converstion with the caller. ''Guy no be small thing o! The girl just vomit like mumu for that party, na her boyfriend clean the mess na............... Guy, I dey come your place later today. That our yeye HOD say we get test this afternoon................ Yes, Mr Sexkillz na,.............. you dey mind the idiotic man?............... Guy, later na we go relate.'' he giggled as he ended the call.

D-explorer and Smartie-gurl were set to leave. He brought out N500 note and gave it to the sales girl. He went to where 190 and Idowuogbo was sitting and shook hands with 190. ''Guy, I don begin Migrate, we go see for class'' he said.

******End of Chapter 4******

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Hmmmm undecided
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 17, 2013
“I have to keep fit and be in top form for Allah, Professor Seun, so I always exercise at every given opportunity.”

“Allahu Akbar!” a hijabi sister who sat at the table cried out.

Mac smiled. “You can say that again, sister deols.

grin
lmao

1 Like

Re: ... by Omobarca: 2:55am On Jul 17, 2013
grin Nice one xynerise, Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥ made †he necessary addition t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ ishilove's 99% perfect story. THIS BIT CRACKED M̶̲̅Ε̲̣̣̣̥ UP
''Hey! Monkey na here you dey?'' asked 190
excitedly. 190 came in with Idowuogbo his
girlfriend.
190 and Idowuogbo have been dating for 3yrs
without any positive outcome. They are having
a frivolous relationship. Idowuogbo is the party
type who enjoys clubbing every weekends. This
doesnt bothers her boyfriend(190) because to
him, Idowuogbo is like a friend with benefit.
grin 190 & IDOWUIGBO, na house of kasala Βε̲̣ that grin
Re: ... by emmabest2000(m): 5:56am On Jul 17, 2013
Interesting lol ......... tongue
Re: ... by SlyIg(f): 6:12am On Jul 17, 2013
I'm late for my IT work. I'll be right back. This is interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

[story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka / James Hadley Chase: Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.