Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Why Islam I S The Best Religion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Islam I S The Best Religion (873 Views)

Why Islam Prohibits You From Eating Pork ~ 15 Things You Should Know About Pigs / The Islam I Knew Before And Now Know (the Story Of A Convert) / Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Islam I S The Best Religion by oglipaul: 12:52am On Jul 14, 2013
unlike other scripture which has so many contradictions and descrepancirs,error,absurdity,alhamdullilah.the quran is free from errors etc.the most purest and preserved book on earth is the quran

2 Likes

Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by Shifiunited: 1:11am On Jul 14, 2013
Tekbir
Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by alexis(m): 5:37am On Jul 15, 2013
oglipaul: unlike other scripture which has so many contradictions and descrepancirs,error,absurdity,alhamdullilah.the quran is free from errors etc.the most purest and preserved book on earth is the quran

So if I am to find ONE proof that there is error in it, what then?
Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
LOl this must be a troll thread.
Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by Mintayo(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2013
oglipaul: unlike other scripture which has so many contradictions and descrepancirs,error,absurdity,alhamdullilah.the quran is free from errors etc.the most purest and preserved book on earth is the quran

sorry,dis is not convincing enough.
Islam cant be d best religion based on d quran-dis jus ur own idea...smh,dis is baseless!
Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by igbeke: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2013
I kno u laughed at urself after typing dis.
do u mean u do not understand what contradictions and "descrepancirs" are?
if u do, then u will understand that u r swimming in it right now; and the need for u to run for safety.
PEACE.
Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by islam24: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mintayo:

sorry,dis is not convincing enough.
Islam cant be d best religion based on d quran-dis jus ur own idea...smh,dis is baseless!

Is lam is the only religion, it is created by Allah. All other religions are fake and created by human!! Read more: http://www.mashallah.net/proof-of-the-preservation-of-the-quran
Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by truthman2012(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2013

Are you new on nairaland? When you finish deceiving yourself let me know.
But meanwhile, go through this for a start:

https://www.nairaland.com/1341356/contradictions-quran-part-1

https://www.nairaland.com/1368713/explanations-wanted
Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by oglipaul: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
this is the only religion that has the best doctrine
Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by Isiri: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2013
oglipaul: this is the only religion that has the best doctrine

Yes. Islam is the only religion and best in everything. Perfect and simple

1 Like

Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by oglipaul: 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
although the muslim are not perfect,but islam is perfect.
Re: Why Islam I S The Best Religion by Skako(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
oglipaul: although the muslim are not perfect,but islam is perfect.
good of u

(1) (Reply)

Malawi Muslims Fall In Love With Hijab / Why Did The Ottoman Sultans Kill Their Brothers? / Propaganda Campaign In Nigeria Against Iran And Muslims.Please Muslims Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.