Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer (2755 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Why Islam I S The Best Religion / The Islam I Knew Before And Now Know (the Story Of A Convert) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by abdulreal(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2008
My fiance got pregnant, and i am not happy about it because i have not done those thing that Islam ask us to do before marriage. though my mother and her mother have both met, and her father too is aware of our relationship and he is not against it.
My greatest problem is that my job is shaking, i have just been converted from customer care officer to a marketing representative of which i have to go out getting customers for the company and my earnings comes out of whatever i am able to sell and the marketing seems not to be working. and i am an Accountant (HND).
The most devastating part of it is that i stay with my sister here in Lagos, though i have been trying to get an apartment but seems to be very expensive for me at this moment.
Pls brothers and sisters in Islam i need your prayers and advise.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by MrCrackles(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2008
All i can do is help you with prayers my brother

It would be well insha Allahu, just keep hoping for the best and keep your faith stronger than ever!

Ma Asalam
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by samba123(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2008
Insha Allah you can ease your problem brother

Trust Allah everything has a solution for that.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Kehdon: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2008
Never have that negative thought that you cannot make it in the marketing department that u have been posted to.You have to believe that u will make it against all odd.With your determination and prayers i believe insha allah you will make it.Moreover let this be the basis of ur prayer after each salat.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Kehdon: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2008
Never have that negative thought that you cannot make it in the marketing department that u have been posted to.You have to believe that u will make it against all odd.With your determination and prayers i believe insha allah you will make it.Moreover let this be the basis of ur prayer after each salat.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by olabowale(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2008
@Abdulreal:

My fiance got pregnant, and i am not happy about it because i have not done those thing that Islam ask us to do before marriage. though my mother and her mother have both met, and her father too is aware of our relationship and he is not against it.

And there are some things, like Zina, that are kept as a secret, away from mankind. When God covers your shame, you should not expose it to mankind. Getting a financee, a person whom you are not married to is a performance of Zina. You should have married her, the moment you are interetsed in each other, without, first the premarital sex.

My greatest problem is that my job is shaking, i have just been converted from customer care officer to a marketing representative of which i have to go out getting customers for the company and my earnings comes out of whatever i am able to sell and the marketing seems not to be working. and i am an Accountant (HND).
The most devastating part of it is that i stay with my sister here in Lagos, though i have been trying to get an apartment but seems to be very expensive for me at this moment.
Please brothers and sisters in Islam i need your prayers and advise.

God may be correcting you through these trials. It is you, who have to now look into your actions. You should try to seek forgiveness from God and pray for His blessing and guidance. Please go back to God and he is the One who can help. Now the month of ramadan is upon us. Use this month wisely. May God Almight guide you and have mercy on you. Amin.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Bastage: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2008
@abdulreal.

First thing to do is ignore this shit quoted below.

And there are some things, like Zina, that are kept as a secret, away from mankind. When God covers your shame, you should not expose it to mankind. Getting a financee, a person whom you are not married to is a performance of Zina. You should have married her, the moment you are interetsed in each other, without, first the premarital sex.

People who talk for Allah giving self-righteous bullshit without knowing your true circumstances are the worst kind of preacher.
Second thing to do is look to yourself. Only you have the answers you need. Include your family as you already have done. They are normally good people to turn to for advice.

You are in my prayers, bro.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 02, 2008
Just trust Allah to take care of things, But you should have planned ,

There's a verse about killing our children for the fear of not been capable of taking care of them, So keep faith i pray everything is ok

We are always enjoined to always plan ahead in islam,
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Queenisha: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2008
olabowale,you don't have to kick the man in the groin while he's down.
You're chastizing him for admitting that he impregnated his girl before marriage  and said he should have kept that to himself rather than pour out his heart and get the load off his shoulder.

@ poster,I'm not a Muslim but I think I can say a few words of comfort.
The ideal thing is to marry before getting her in the family way but I commend you for not asking her to do an abortion which is usually the "easy way out" for cowards and people like Olabowale will never know.
I respect and commend you for being a man.

I empathize with your financial situation which seems to be the bigger issue for you here since you have a a fiancee (soon to be wife I hope) and a baby on the way.
Tough situation!
Do your family members know your girl is pregnant?
Does the girl's parents know?
They (your folks and hers) may be able to help in providing you with an apartment of your own and speed up the marriage process.
No woman will like her daughter to have a baby in her birth home.
It is a shameful thing in our culture.
Is the girl employed?

This is obviously a tough time for you and the worst thing you can do is wear this stress on your sleeves because it'll affect everything you do including your work and being in sales you need to be upbeat or you'll repel your customers.
Don't give up.
If you've tried all else, try Jesus.

He says.

Matt 11:28 Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Queenisha: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2008
mdsocks:

Just trust Allah to take care of things, But you should have planned ,

There's a verse about killing our children for the fear of not been capable of taking care of them, So keep faith i pray everything is ok

We are always enjoined to always plan ahead in islam,

Is this the best thing you can tell this man about his situation now?
that he should have planned because Islam encourages planning?
have you never made a mistake?
The man has a pregnant fiancee and is underemployed,don't you have any words of encouragement than give him a rootcanal  without anesthesia
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by babs787(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2008
@Queenisha

This is obviously a tough time for you and the worst thing you can do is wear this stress on your sleeves because it'll affect everything you do including your work and being in sales you need to be upbeat or you'll repel your customers.
Don't give up.
If you've tried all else, try Jesus.

He says.

Matt 11:28 Come to me, all who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.

You post as if you lack reasoning. What has acceptance of Jesus got to do here? Dont we have christians that claim to believe in Jesus yet facing problems more than this. Get out of here if you have nothing sensible to say. Many have gone to Jesus but their problems worsened rather being solved.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Queenisha: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2008
babs787:

@Queenisha

You post as if you lack reasoning. What has acceptance of Jesus got to do here? Dont we have christians that claim to believe in Jesus yet facing problems more than this. Get out of here if you have nothing sensible to say. Many have gone to Jesus but their problems worsened rather being solved.

Can you sharrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you the poster?
My advise was to him so shut that trap of yours
If you have nothing to say, abeg comot for road and shatap dia   tongue
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by ayinba1(f): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2008
@poster,

I will say if you truly feel reorse for not doing things according to Islam, completely ignore the post I am quoting.
Bastage:

@abdulreal.

First thing to do is ignore this shit quoted below.

People who talk for Allah giving self-righteous bullshit without knowing your true circumstances are the worst kind of preacher.

Because its true that you should not uncover what Allah has covered.

I sense that your immediate concern is how to get by given the fact that you do not have a sure/steady job/apartment to live.

I have sent you an email, I will give you tips on what to do insha Allah. This is not a trivial matter and I don't want our dirty linens to be hung in public.

Allah be with you and yours.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by javalove(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2008
@Queenisha and @Bastage

Its no doubt you guys are Hell bound except you change your ways. This is the same tricks those before you play on "distrssed" muslims and drag them into your meaningless faith of paul. Who even invited you guys here in the first place? The post was directed to muslim brothers and sisters and not you ignorant minds.

@poster
It is well. Insha Allah it is. We are in the month of Ramadan so lucky you. Dont relent on doing extra ibadah during the days of ramadan and dont joke with your nights. Seek Allah. He knows why you are where you are and only him can make amends. Just keep praying. I would pray for you,

May Allah make it easy for all of us and forgibe us our shortcomings. Ramadan Mybarak !

1 Like

Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Nimshi: 5:44am On Sep 23, 2008
javalove:

@poster
It is well. Insha Allah it is. We are in the month of Ramadan so lucky you. Dont relent on doing extra ibadah during the days of ramadan and don't joke with your nights. Seek Allah. He knows why you are where you are and only him can make amends. Just keep praying. I would pray for you,

May Allah make it easy for all of us and forgibe us our shortcomings. Ramadan Mybarak !

Quite a loving response, this one.

abdulreal: any improvements? Have you sought the face of the Supreme One? Are things looking better?

Anyone who is able to help this man should lend a hand. It is not the time to kick him. He believes/admits he has done wrong; more than nice words, lend a hand if you could.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Nimshi: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2008
abdulreal: here is some practical advice to you. Any of the brothers or sisters could post their knowledge about these matters for clarification.

One will not condemn you because you already judged yourself to be wrong. Knowledge is however a shield. Perhaps you should have contracted a Mut'a marriage with your lady friend and taken care of your pleasure and hers and not be in the wrong? You could get some knowledge on this.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by babs787(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2008
@Nimshi

abdulreal: here is some practical advice to you. Any of the brothers or sisters could post their knowledge about these matters for clarification.

One will not condemn you because you already judged yourself to be wrong. Knowledge is however a shield. Perhaps you should have contracted a Mut'a marriage with your lady friend and taken care of your pleasure and hers and not be in the wrong? You could get some knowledge on this.

Do you need enlightenement of Muta marriage that its not accepted in Islam? Are you in for a discussion of game playing?
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by Nimshi: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
babs787:

@Nimshi

Do you need enlightenement of Muta marriage that its not accepted in Islam? Are you in for a discussion of game playing?

Going by the options you chose to put on the table, what do you think?

Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by babs787(m): 8:08pm On Sep 24, 2008
@Nimshi

Going by the options you chose to put on the table, what do you think?

If you are choosing the first one which happens to be game playing, then you might have come to the wrong section. It would be better to move your posts to jokes section if you are in for that but if you are for a discussion, then there is a thread on that already (Muta marriage), you only need to set the ball rolling and Babs would be with you. Better still, you can raise others question and we discuss.
Re: Brother And Sisters In Islam I Need Your Advise And Prayer by arramyjay: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2008
Insha Allahu it is well may Allah subuana watalaha give you the grace to do all you want to do.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Influence On The Presumption Of Innocence / Be As A Stranger Or A Wayfarer / Allah Forbids Oppression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.