Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes (16034 Views)

See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Abiola's Family Has Forgiven Al Mustapha, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by fkaz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
taiwo br:
.......na wa for u o,se u dont know that the wife see him every weekend,we even heard that the wife has two kids while he was in prison,did he DHL it.

They don brainwash him head, that is why he know who al-mustapha be
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by kinky90(f): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dis mustapha guy waz a king @ de kirikiri maximum prison. He's stil loaded wit loots
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by sardauna01: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
owie05: Al-mustapha 4 2015 Kano State unda CPC.last 2 Comment.
.. And who told you that he is from kano state... ***just asking***
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by kaze4blues(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
The man has suffered a lot .

Whether he's guilty or not....

Its is good that at last, he has been released.

God almighty will seek judgement for mko's family. They should forget all that has happened.

Sentencing al mustapha to death will not wake up kudirat nor will it benefit them.

However, releasing al mustapha is good for them as al mustapha himself will deem it necessary to repay the debt he owes abiola's family in whichever way.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by ozor333(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
true 9ja judgment
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Baron75: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dis guy offended more people than those that offended him. So he should aske for forgiveness than say he has forgiven his foes. Those he offended and those he killed their relations are also his foes. So he will offend smbody nd still be d one to forgive. Anyway these dudes messed up big time when they were in power. They brought naija to where it is 2day.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by acfrancisc(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
you are free for sure , you have to cool your mind now and think what to do with your life. but this is my Q . can you lead this country as head of state? if yes, then take over this country. we need military rule now.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Baron75: 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
acfrancisc: you are free for sure , you have to cool your mind now and think what to do with your life. but this is my Q . can you lead this country as head of state? if yes, then take over this country. we need military rule now.

The worst democracy is much better than the best despot. So mind hw u talk.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Alronawy: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
A "Murderer" is talking about forgiveness. Allah is against unlawful killing, and you did it on Kudirat Abiola. You'll never be forgiven for that unless you either submit yourself to be prosecuted or wait and recieve the punishment of Allah in the day of Qiyamah.
"InnaLLAHA la yuhibbul zalimun"A "Murderer" is talking about forgiveness. Allah is against unlawful killing, and you did it on Kudirat Abiola. You'll never be forgiven for that unless you either submit yourself to be prosecuted or wait and recieve the punishment of Allah in the day of Qiyamah.
"InnaLLAHA la yuhibbul zalimun"
A "Murderer" is talking about forgiveness. Allah is against unlawful killing, and you did it on Kudirat Abiola. You'll never be forgiven for that unless you either submit yourself to be prosecuted or wait and recieve the punishment of Allah in the day of Qiyamah.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by protocol(m): 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
greaterlove: Don't you guys ever get tired? Must everything be connected to GEJ?
read the hand writing on the wall bro. this is what it is. the meaning is intrinsic.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
I can't see him reuniting with the Army.............

Highly impossible because if he is allowed to, a coup is on the horizon.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by deols(f): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
He claims to still be a Muslim. I hope he is thinking of living an Islamic life henceforth.

Reuniting with his profession can not be enough. I hope he is reuniting with his family and taking care of his CHILDREN.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Lifemax: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
kaze4blues:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/i-have-forgiven-my-foes-al-mustapha/
i totally& strongly blv dat GEJ has hand in d release of dis man cos of political movement 2 get d northerner mind 4 2o15..we ar watching.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by salykely(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ayoobscom: Let this guy tuck his tongue jhoor
The family looks up to God now,whether he was responsible or not...there certainly shall come a day of recompense when God himself will be d judge
wat of if God acquit him
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by nagoma(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
nairaman66: Really? Know this Mr Mustafa- We haven't forgiven you for the dirty role you played during Abacha's regime! You may have been acquitted by this terrible Judicial System.
However, you are ever guilty as charged and posterity will judge you and your many folks who run this unDemocratic System of Government!

He is such a large hearted and magnanimous to a fault when those evil and bloody minded so called judges wanted him hanged with or without evidence of wrong doing . You poster must be among the thoroughly disappointed blood suckers . You are denied the lynching of an innocent and gallant officer of the nations army.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by Dipwater(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
the heat is on .this guy is dangerous and 2015 is gonna be bloody.dont forget that his gonna retain his position as a major .he talked about his enemies ,who are they? .they are gonna welcome him back like a king,he has paid his dues in prison

but one good thing i like about him is that he is not a snitch .
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by claycares: 10:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
He will soon be given presidential pardon cool
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by tpbehappy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
nairaman66: Really? Know this Mr Mustafa- We haven't forgiven you for the dirty role you played during Abacha's regime! You may have been acquitted by this terrible Judicial System.

However, you are ever guilty as charged and posterity will judge you and your many folks who run this unDemocratic System of Government!
I am sure u dont knw what u re saying....i am a yoruba man from the same state with Abiola(MKO).. Re u God to knw or judge any man.....14 years in prison is not a good thing in a man's life....if the man had been sentenced under a good judicial system, he would ve stayed more than the period he had stayed....Do u knw how many people in prison without trial all in the name of awaiting trial......Let's our leaders change their attitude and we will have a better Naija....
"we dont want peace, we want equal rights and justices" Steve Bikko.
Re: Al- Mustapha Has Forgiven All His Foes by nagoma(m): 6:04am On Jul 15, 2013
Alronawy: A "Murderer" is talking about forgiveness. Allah is against unlawful killing, and you did it on Kudirat Abiola. You'll never be forgiven for that unless you either submit yourself to be prosecuted or wait and recieve the punishment of Allah in the day of Qiyamah.
"InnaLLAHA la yuhibbul zalimun"A "Murderer" is talking about forgiveness. Allah is against unlawful killing, and you did it on Kudirat Abiola. You'll never be forgiven for that unless you either submit yourself to be prosecuted or wait and recieve the punishment of Allah in the day of Qiyamah.

And what is your evidence that he Al-Mustapha killed the woman? Why didn't you go to tender it in court ? Allah is against those who give false witness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Stopped Me From Travelling Abroad - Gov Bello / Rivers State House Of Assembly Bars Governor Fubara From Appointing Chairpersons / PDP To APC: Where Is Buhari’s Rice Pyramid, You Owe Nigerians Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.