Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Brabus DIY Weekend Projects - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Brabus DIY Weekend Projects (15233 Views)

DIY Construction Of My House In PH. / My Ikorodu Mansion; The DIY Report. / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by mufutau55(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
brabus:

Of course they do. I have some bulb in the house that I've been using since 2010

Thanks as usual.. I will get some from here, they are very cheap, price wise, I mean.
Are they also widely available in Nigeria market?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2013
New Paradise Found in Lagos/Ogun Mega City!

- Approximately 20 hectare's of prime open land
- Fair level land surrounded by major industrial estates
- Secure site for play and work
- Watch your investment grow
- Only 15 minutes to Lagos and 20 minutes to Abeokuta
- Golden opportunity to invest and consider future upside

Just N1m per acre!!! Partnership Opportunity Available

Contact

More details to be provided on this thread.
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 11:05pm On Aug 13, 2013
Chateau De Brabus - Fence Design and Ornamental Works

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
More pictures from the Chateau

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
Meanwhile, flowers are coming in for the landscaping of Chateau De Brabus. A whole lot of them...

What do I know about gardening and landscaping? I think I know something and I owe it to my dad and hopefully, I'm gonna pass it to the kids

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 12:31am On Aug 14, 2013
Glass Blocks

We picked some glass block designs for windows and other openings/partitions within the house

Cost - N350 per block
Total coverage area - 21sqm
Areas covered - Ante room, Kitchen terrace, Main lounge opening to the backyard, Private lounge on the upper floor, master bathroom partitioning

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 12:48am On Aug 14, 2013
Glass Blocks and their uses

Kitchen - for visibility and light transmission and more importantly, maintenance free!
Ante Room - Beauty, light transmission and energy conservation. The ante is an extension of my dining and I really don't want much air escape through the windows flanking the main entrance doors.
Master Bathroom - I'm not a billionaire that can afford luxury bath that are water repellant and wipe-clean practical. However, I found glass blocks as a cheaper means of achieving the mix of privacy, light transmission and security needed in the master bath.
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by mufutau55(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2013
brabus: Glass Blocks

We picked some glass block designs for windows and other openings/partitions within the house

Cost - N350 per block
Total coverage area - 21sqm
Areas covered - Ante room, Kitchen terrace, Main lounge opening to the backyard, Private lounge on the upper floor, master bathroom partitioning

Oga Brabus.. How many glass blocks per one square meter?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 12:58am On Aug 14, 2013
mufutau55:

Oga Brabus.. How many glass blocks per one square meter?

Hajji Mufutau

24 - 25pcs
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by mufutau55(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2013
brabus:

24 - 25pcs

Thank you sir.. not too bad for the price..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2013
How it got started?

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by mufutau55(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
brabus: How it got started?

Yeah! I remember this.. God is Great! You were at the RCCG convention in Lagos? I sometimes goes to RCCG here in New York.
Heh! I am a religious Alhaji.. I attend any house that God is present, including other Churches apart from RCCG.
All in the name of Almighty God.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 4:16am On Aug 17, 2013
Accessorizing the Chateau

Hamilton Dimmer Switch in the lobby, bedrooms and hallway.

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 4:19am On Aug 17, 2013
Lose the key, go keyless!

Trying out the kitchen door access control panel.

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 4:26am On Aug 17, 2013
Accessorizing the Chateau

POP spot lighting

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 4:42am On Aug 17, 2013
Accessorizing the Chateau - Choosing the tiles

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 4:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Tiles in the kitchen

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 4:51am On Aug 17, 2013
Wardrobes

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 5:01am On Aug 17, 2013
Ornamental Works by Chibuike

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Nice keep the good work flying.
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by walemglobal: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
Please can you tell me how much was the gate fabricated for you? Would like to know please.
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
The gate cost N130,000.
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by segcymoor(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
brabus: How it got started?
Brabus, I am confused here. is that suppose to mean u did raft for this building in Sagamu because I can see plank and reinforcement
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
segcy.moor:

Brabus, I am confused here. is that suppose to mean u did raft for this building in Sagamu because I can see plank and reinforcement

I did everything I needed to do to ensure that the house is maintenance-free. The back section of the house is just 3m away from a small stream, so I decided to do 4-board raft at the back section. Beside, the land was on a gentle slope so I also had to raise the back higher to meet up with the frontal part.

Unless there is Hurricane Sagamu, the Chateau is safe! In fact, I've turned the stream into a small backyard fish pond and I also planned to build a bridge over it to link the remaining parcel of land after the stream which will become NextHome Haven Estates

1 Like

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 8:26am On Aug 18, 2013
Accessorizing the Chateau - Lights

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2013
Vanity Light in the Guest Bath

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2013
Weekend 5: Flowers growing everywhere.

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2013
Accessorizing the Chateau - Smart Home Automation

As a seasoned IT professional, now is the time to showcase my skills. Unknown to so many, I did a lot of verifiable projects at the Silver Bird Galleria, The Palms, Lekki, NuMetro Media Cinemas, Ozone Center and a lot of residential MDUs in Milverton/Bourdillion/Osborne Ikoyi - Lagos. We call it "Triple Play Service." Voice, Video and Data Integration.

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2013
Accesorizing the Chateau - low voltage fence light

Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 3:06am On Aug 19, 2013
You too can do it!

Make a commitment to build a home for yourself, family, or for investment.

We believe it's the sincere desire of followers and friends of this thread to build a dream home in Nigeria. You might have said to yourself; "building a house will take forever; I've got too much to do; this is too big a project for me to take on; there isn't enough money...I can't do this..." and the list goes on and on. Think about this: every building you see in this world was built by someone who perhaps has or had tons of money or did not have any money at all but who found a way to build that house. You too can do it.

We want to be your builder of choice. Don't let anything stop you.

Call: +2348023429122 Email: info@nexthomebuilders.com Like us: www.facebook.com/NextHome.Builders
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by walemglobal: 12:37am On Aug 20, 2013
Hello Brabus, Please check my email and I look forward to your response- Your boy was on my building site today as arranged. Would be waiting to hear from you soon. Thanks.
Re: Brabus DIY Weekend Projects by brabus(m): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2013
^^^ Thanks for your message sir, I'll revert with information based on the report received.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Developments In Ogonbo Road Abraham Adesanya +2349030188831 / 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Abule Eko Ikorodu (pics) / Fire Injures 7, Burns 109 Shops In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.