Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP (2855 Views)

Easiest Way To Make Money Into Payoneer Card / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by valdes00(m): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
I received my payoneer card not too long after many days of hussling to get it, now have gotten it but its kinda useless to me cos i dont know how to make money into it. Have seen many ways to make money into it ranging from odesk to freelancing e.t.c but this options seems too hard to me, so i assume d card is useless but i knw there are some easy ways out there i can make money into it. Anybody with good and easy ideas to make money into it should help out. Thanks
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by akeemag: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
follow this thread, u will gain alot and learn how 2 make money.
www.nairaland.com/1239593/domain-name-business-easiest-most/0

Pls assist me how 2 order 4 payoneer master card, i really need it badly 4 above thread
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by arbitrage: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
I wouldn't know how to make money into the card but to put money into the card, you can transfer from your naira visa or mastercard. search nairaland for other business threads where they explained how to load/fund the card and another one on how to make money into the card.
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by valdes00(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
arbitrage: I wouldn't know how to make money into the card but to put money into the card, you can transfer from your naira visa or mastercard. search nairaland for other business threads where they explained how to load/fund the card and another one on how to make money into the card.
thanks for ur advice but payoneer concept states that you must earn from any of their partner site first before you can do private load urself. I hope you knw wat i mean
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by arbitrage: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
valdes00:
thanks for ur advice but payoneer concept states that you must earn from any of their partner site first before you can do private load urself. I hope you knw wat i mean

I guess you read that from their 2011 information and not 2012/2013 information. Is that to say you obtained your own card through Payoneer partner? Sorry, just go to Payoneer website yourself and read the current information on how to get it directly from Payoneer and how to load/fund directly on their site from your Naira card.
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by valdes00(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
I tried doing a private load earlier this year but its not going through so i was told i need to earn money into it first before anything
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by valdes00(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
And i got it from payoneer directly, not from any partner site
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by egodfather: 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
Hmm, how on earth can some1 order 4 sometin lik dat when he has no nid 2 use it for? By d way, mine is on d way nd i'm gonna used it on affiliate sites.
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by valdes00(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
At least u shuld av ask me d reason y i got d card bfor jumping into conclusion. If u wuld lik 2 knw, a hacker friend of mine advice me 2 get it cos we had wantd 2 use it for sum online yahoo runs bt we lost contact bfor i receive d card. So dats it
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by marrsender04: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
valdes00: At least u shuld av ask me d reason y i got d card bfor jumping into conclusion. If u wuld lik 2 knw, a hacker friend of mine advice me 2 get it cos we had wantd 2 use it for sum online yahoo runs bt we lost contact bfor i receive d card. So dats it
email me,i can do private loads on it
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by arbitrage: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2013
Just go to Payoneer website and load it by yourself from your Naira card. Simple! Have you tried it once and it did not go through?
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2013
arbitrage: I wouldn't know how to make money into the card but to put money into the card, you can transfer from your naira visa or mastercard. search nairaland for other business threads where they explained how to load/fund the card and another one on how to make money into the card.

He can as well load it for free with $1 from Facebook.
Hope you know about that as well.
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by valdes00(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2013
marrsender04: email me,i can do private loads on it
i mailed u already bt u aint replyin, i sent it to marrysender04@gmail. Even tried calling ur number bt its nt goin tru.
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by valdes00(m): 8:52am On Jul 15, 2013
arbitrage: Just go to Payoneer website and load it by yourself from your Naira card. Simple! Have you tried it once and it did not go through?
hav tried it several times bt its nt goin tru
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by arbitrage: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

He can as well load it for free with $1 from Facebook.
Hope you know about that as well.

I wouldn't know that Facebook free $1 method.
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by arbitrage: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
valdes00:
hav tried it several times bt its nt goin tru

That's strange. You can nevertheless give your money to another Payoneer card owner and let him/her transfer to your card instantly. That's simple too!
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by bizmania(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by valdes00(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
marrsender04: email me,i can do private loads on it
guys can be so funny sumtimes, imagine this guys claiming to be a real hacker asking me to pay him 50$ first before he can do private load for me., i look like fally ipupa for him eye
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by marrsender04: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
PEOPLE VE BEEN CALLIN ME NAMES SAYIN AM SCAM COS I WANT TO COLLECT $50 FIRST BEFORE LOADIN,WELL HERE IS THE NEW DEAL,IWIL COLLECT MY MONEY AFTER I LOAD YOUR CARD. YOU CAN EMAIL ME NOW OR CALL ME AS REGARDS MY NEW OFFER.THANKS
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by prizeless4(f): 4:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
valdes00: I received my payoneer card not too long after many days of hussling to get it, now have gotten it but its kinda useless to me cos i dont know how to make money into it. Have seen many ways to make money into it ranging from odesk to freelancing e.t.c but this options seems too hard to me, so i assume d card is useless but i knw there are some easy ways out there i can make money into it. Anybody with good and easy ideas to make money into it should help out. Thanks
You can try sfi. Check my profile/ click the web site for it
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by Johniky19(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2013
valdes00:
guys can be so funny sumtimes, imagine this guys claiming to be a real hacker asking me to pay him 50$ first before he can do private load for me., i look like fally ipupa for him eye
yesooo, this is what this guy told me to pay him 50$ before he can do it.
Re: How To Make Money Into Payoneer Card - PLS HELP by juliebest(f): 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
You can make money into your payoneer card from many money making activities online, ranging from freelancing to affiliate marketing, taking surveys, etc. Read more here - http://www.moneyinayear.com/ultimate-guide-making-money-payoneer-account/

(1) (Reply)

Your Motivational And Inspirational Page / How Did You Feel When You Made Your First Million? / Join The New Mini Importation Class Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.