Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" (65901 Views)

See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking / APC Letter To Patience Jonathan / Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by frankyychiji(f): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
DailyNews: franky, calm down na...what's ur problem We are here talking politics and teaching Nigerian teenagers to respect their leaders and u are busy fighting a lady...come on, dis isn't romance section ogrin leave her alone guy...help me win shymmex and co na...abeg join me....Wole Soyinka won that nobel prize by chance when Africa was in darkness, let him author a bestseller novel now like Achebe did before he went to answer nature's call.
I have aired my views abt d aged pal's display of elderly rascality on different fora online! The man is in d rebbelious opposition. His son is a commissioner in ogun state! Amaechi is his broda in d brotherhood! Therefore d guy has licence to a diaorhea mouth! He is obviously cowed by d strength of d tomboy Dame! Problem is d Dame is more influential and popular than any of his wives and concubines grammar or no grammar. The places d tomboy queen will enter today can never be accessed by d goatie! He knows dis and refuses to deal wt it! Abeg bro, liv mata. By d way hw did u know dt that little immoral tin was a c*nt?
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by babatee12: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
Pls,let's call a spade a spade & not a spider. If PEJ ȋ̝̊̅§ ur god mother, try †̥ talk some senses into her. She's really a disgrace †̥ womanhood. Does she realize, she's a public figure? Representing nigerian women?

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by duni04(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
DailyNews: Up Shymmex!! Up Shymmex!!! Go! Go! Dame Patience will soon come to Ogun State to speak pidgin for u and Wole Soyinka...if u people can't comprehend her, pls get an interpreter cos she's your first lady, respect that status.

I am one of Wole Soyinka's fans, but this time, he got it wrong by insulting the wife of a president, can it happen in any other country Who are u to curse the queen of England publicly even when she is sitting on that thrown doing nothing but waste UK tax payer's money.

Who are u to come out publicly to insult Chinese first lady or president Shymmex, u and ur co shud bury your heads in shame....keep wasting your energy ok
Oga there's no reason to curse the queen of England in the first place because she behaves like a true lady! She doesn't jump out of the plane against protocol and decorum. The queen of england will not throw a 500milion naira party to celebrate her resurrection from the dead. She will not try to smuggle a stupid mission house nonsense worth 3billion naira into the budget. That's the difference oga

3 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Boll2010: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
oxford: Wole is an old fool. He cant even win speech and prize giving day award again
bro u said u oxford ryt? Aw wil sum1 win a prize givind DAY award!!!! Wen did PRIZE GIVING DAY turn to award

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
FRDChickenisha: Famous PEJ Quotes

1. My Husband and Sambo is a good people

2. The President was once a Child and the Senators were once a Children

3. My Fellow Widows

4. A Good Mother takes care of his Children

5. The people sitting before you here were once a Children

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort,it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one – Addressing Press men after Female Under 19 Fifa World Cup

7. The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it not a woman? They were once a Children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow

8. My Heart feels sorry for these Children who have become Widows by losing their Parents for one reason or another

9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALITY?

10. vote UMBLERRA and press your finger for UMBLERRA .

11. We all have HIV. Some Negative, some positive

12. I rather kill myself dan commit suicide

13. My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth

Bros na waooo. Is like her best grammar is widow. Wole Soyinka is right. She should try to be lady but PEJ want to be widow.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Those who know Soyinka should tell him to behave responsibly and choose his words carefully, because nobody has the monopoly over insults

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
Some guys seriously give boxers a bad name!I cud share my undies if he ask tongue tongue tongue but its made with three robes....but am sure it will fix his mentality perfectly well! angry angry grin
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Heykay001(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
And the man died in him that refuse to talk in the face of tyranny - Wole Soyinka

3 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Acidosis(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
What the hell is wrong with this man who couldn't achieve anything for 4years aside a twitter account and new dictionary words..??

and what the hell is wrong with this Old Prof of Poetry?
If hes this jobless, he should go and join other striking Professors of ASUU.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
clue:
She is very correct with number 9

Na no.9 make her get degree pass wole soyinka for english. PEJ go destroy aso rock with grammar b4 she become widow.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by plasgidy: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
all you tribal bigots,why wount you call a spade a spade, what has mrs PEJ done that other f lady have nt done worst, mr soyinka should not have addressed a wife of a serving president like that its an insult to the nation no matter how bad pej is she diserve some respect just bcause of the position she occupied,

had it been PEJ is wife of a serving militry head of state all of you would have shot up your mouth cos you know that if say any rubbish againnst them you will here the sound of ur testicles.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by adwem2003(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin
Tolexander: Let PEJ catch you(obahiagbon), your wife will be among my fellow widow, when your manhood continues to live on because what she will do to you will make you to rather die than to commit suicide. She thought that you and Wole soyinka are good people like my husband and sambo is a good people. In fact, who are you to bring me to the issue of the problem those children caused in my state's house of assembly last week? Amechi and his state's assembly are children, the president was once a child and also the senators were once a children.
Soyinka said i should be a lady before being a first lady. FYI, am a big lady and a mother cos a good mother takes care of his children.
Everybody knows what my effort is, please don't mind them, vote umblerra and press your finger for umblerra cos it won't be easy for PDP to carry second in a competition like this
cheesy
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by olagamalin(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Acidosis: What the hell is wrong with this man who couldn't achieve anything for 4years aside a twitter account and new dictionary words..??

and what the hell is wrong with this Old Prof of Poetry?
If hes this jobless, he should go and join other striking Professors of ASUU.
Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?

2 Likes

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
sandysprax:

No. 10 should be ...press YA finger for UNBLERRA cheesy

13. I donate my husband on behalf of N10 MILLION

If PEJ really made these quotes, then Nigerians should respect her. Its not easy to manufacture grammar.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Gmike2rule(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
In my humble opinion I think we should forget and shouldn't see this situation on the part of age, status or personalty. I can hear ladies bragging about being able to do better what men can do. Therefore, if our madam first lady is in such position of leading this crusade of woman in action I guess she should be able to shoulder every responsibility that comes her way... We elected the president so if his wife won't serve us as they have promised then we as a Nigerians have every right to call them into question. God bless Nigeria...
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by duni04(m): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2013
plasgidy: all you tribal bigots,why wount you call a spade a spade, what has mrs PEJ done that other f lady have nt done worst, mr soyinka should not have addressed a wife of a serving president like that its an insult to the nation no matter how bad pej is she diserve some respect just bcause of the position she occupied,

had it been PEJ is wife of a serving militry head of state all of you would have shot up your mouth cos you know that if say any rubbish againnst them you will here the sound of ur testicles.
Oga this is the 21st century, we hold our elected leaders responsible for their deeds or missdeeds, heck patience is not even elected and dats why soyinka specifically adviced her husband to caution his shameless spouce. If you're too scared to caution ur leaders or u think they're gods why not sit back and watch people who have the balls to do it actually do it instead of making all d stupid noise ur making. STFU pls
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by lawsonoladie: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
PEJ is a huge embarrassment to herself, her husband and Nigeria.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by EMERITUS1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
Some peoplè blame our youth that they are not well lettered. I swar PEJ will fail english language @ GCE Nov/DEC
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by IYANGBALI: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Soyinka to me remain the only yoruba man alive i respect, for the fact that i respect him was the reason i felt so disappointed with the way he descended so low with the name calling with GEJ wife.. What stop him addressing the issue at hand without asking the woman to be a lady before being a first lady.. Now we the admirers of prof expected the woman not to react? Hello bro i am not a hypocrites, i refused to side prof on this.
what is wrong in advising her to be a lady before being first lady?it seems you have problems with english just like your client.
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
EMERITUS1: Some peoplè blame our youth that they are not well lettered. I swar PEJ will fail english language @ GCE Nov/DEC
kai you don finish our oga wife
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Macelliot(m): 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
iamtheprincipal: PEJ has got no moral justification to call a renowned scholar of the status of distinguished & erudite Professor Wole Soyinka "an embarrassment...". PEJ is an absolute disgrace to this nation, to womanhood and to the world at large...Idiot!
Is Wole a god. Just a mere human. U are gullible. Because of incorrect grammar u people will be shivering. Stack of illiterate. Sorry 4 that, there are types of illiterate.
May GOD forgive us!
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by philc334: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
What is the difference between a lady first and a first lady?
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by frankyychiji(f): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
lynpetra:

Amu nnagi dika nke nkita cheesy
OTU nne gi di ka river niger. grin
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by IYANGBALI: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
plasgidy: all you tribal bigots,why wount you call a spade a spade, what has mrs PEJ done that other f lady have nt done worst, mr soyinka should not have addressed a wife of a serving president like that its an insult to the nation no matter how bad pej is she diserve some respect just bcause of the position she occupied,

shut the fok up and wake up from your slumber,this is 21st century and in case you have forgotten this is democraracy and not militocracy
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by IYANGBALI: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
philc334: What is the difference between a lady first and a first lady?
we be google or are you a learner?
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by socreations(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
being a renown prof with grey hair doesn't give any justification to slander a name. imagine him being told "to first be a man before being a man of the people". its an insultive remarks spearheaded by the insurgencies in the default southern state.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

But you agree with me prof wasn't right to use such language to another man's wife. I don't want to begin to see prof as a woman bully.I hate men that bullies ladies or considered them less important, that is African men mentality, i suppose prof should know better and chose his words carefully.
Haba, is this about gender. You are been sentimental. Many versions of same has been said against men, who talk. I beg go and sit down and stop displaying your folly.

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
Maxymilliano: Hmmm ... So politics in Nigeria has descended to the level of 'fighting' a married woman in public ...

Shameless old men!

that shameless old man is one of the reasons you are in a democratic nation that your leader wants to tear down
how easily you fools forget

1 Like

Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2013
wait o
who voted for patience
when u have a response,post it here
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by personpikin: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
deletrue: Obahiagbon is currently without anything thing doing. In other words, he is a jobless man, and therefore, highly irresponsible
. Mind u,he is d chief of staff 2 d governor of Edo state.Pls get ur facts right
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
frankyychiji: OTU nne gi di ka river niger. grin

Nke nnegi Di ka Mediterranean sea! na Atlantic ocean tongue
Re: Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" by striker9(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
ogtavia:

se ode ni e le yi ni..who is intimidating who,this is a problem with Nigerians,is PEJ d first woman to be Nigeria's First Lady,stella obj ,turai,name them...didnt conduct themselves in d way and manner PEJ conducts herself,listen to me,this PEJ problem didnt start today,it started way back even before her husband became president,does she know what modesty,humility,submission,sublime support for her husband means,maybe I am wrong,but I can not be totally wrong,she has lifted herself so high such that the office of the first lady(which is even unconstitutional) is viewed with so much contempt by learned and reasonable Nigerians,soyinka never insulted,by all means she is a child when compared to soyinka in age,a toddler when compared to him in knowledge,a learner when compared to him in hard earned achievements,so what are we arguing abt,she has abused her position as first lady,such that she is even covered in the murky waters of state partisan politics,doesnt VP Gambo have a wife,SP Mark have a wife,isnt okonjo a woman,isnt michelle obama a human being,look,I am nt a fan of soyinka,but I donot support what is wrong,if Nigeria will grow and develop,economically and politically,we should graduate from the doldrums of sentimentality and ascend the realm of calling a spade a spade

(sorry for my initial language,I respect women a lot,infact I av 4 sisters as my only siblings,but atimes d way women reason drives me crazy,i apologise if u feel slighted by my earlier language)
God bless you bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg / IGP Adamu Orders Arrest Of Sunday Igboho Over Eviction Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.