Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters (3353 Views)

See Hilarious Reply Of Obahiagbon To Mourinho's Sacking / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Obahiagbon To Patience - "Wole Is Far From The Problem, Your English Is" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by MAYOWAAK: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Patrick Obahiagbon you dey fall my hand well well o. One week of epistolary higi-haga in the land and nobody hear pim from you. In the absence of a maniacally bewildering statement on the season of letters from the Serikin Latin, I hereby peep into Obahiagbon's mind by drafting possible reactions.

The drama is propitiously oblahomabian nature. It cest dejavu to the sustenance of Nigeria democracy.The nomocowsm display of the elitiastic madalaho of the pradarlasm of Nigeria is craze-related which needs some hospitalic attention with immediate alacrity. This is totally farmablistic and it's hahable and it got to stop!

The ship of this country is sailing towards a pestilential aqua which, like the biblical teke teke mene uphasia, is visible for the blind to see, and for the deaf to hear. It leaves me with no words but to say that the coming days are laden with a huge political thalidomide....

Let me say presticible, that is as quickly as possible that I am suffused in a state of orgamoga at the penchant of our political elites resorting to lettermania to settle political kirigi wars of attrition.

This hanky-panky in reciprocal exchange of epistolatory egocentrism pooh-poohs the very essence of the Nigerian. It is odoriferous and gargantuan and is bound to make the unitiated very soporific indeed. The namby-pamby must be terminated else the political firmament be inundated with monumental distraction from the issue of governance.

The recent gedankenexperiment of open letter happening in our political league, heralds a clarion call to the future. I scent a turning point in twenty-fifteen.

I'm lugubriously bewildered and flummoxed by the way the irretrievably insensate kulaks presiding over the affairs of 170 millions people cascading the wheel of the nation down into the cesspit of political haga higi with continuous defenestration of their duties.

It's heartbreaking and ominicacious that the people who are supposed to be the heyi-han of our political catus are meleving with the polity. This vangis-vangum padivel needs to be arrested to avoid the nkewalizing of the nation.

'Why have the major political aristos chosen this harmattan aura to bombard us with hideous and psyche-wrecking verbal missiles? It is a pitiable disma-pisma and more than regrettably lugubrious that the once exalted republic is cascading into a state of anarchy and higgledy-piggledy accompanied by unwarranted gobbledegook. I am bemused, flummoxed and now compelled to sing the nunc dimittis for Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by MAYOWAAK: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
More to come and please add yours
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by dejt4u(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by emmaliveth10(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by sademola: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
Any translator in the house?

1 Like

Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by gsalvatore: 10:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
this dude is becoming boring with his grammar.

na so person they go ma...
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by ThankGodEdeh(m): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Interpretation please
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by Bigcake: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
A clear case of serial madness
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by chi3280(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by daylae(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
just lost a tooth.
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by Abbott(m): 1:13am On Dec 19, 2013
Hahable...that got me lolling!
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 19, 2013
The tutumous lettering higi-hagaly embraced by pro and anti Jonathan, shall oblivionate the jundiced ss in 2015.
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by SlyIg(f): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2013
gsalvatore: this dude is becoming boring with his grammar.

na so person they go ma...
which dude is becoming boring abeg, the Op who peeped into the mind of the grammatarian or the grammatarian himself!

2 Likes

Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by chaarly(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2013
hehehehehehe lwkmd grin grin
me too ayaf peep thru hon. patrick's mind grin

it is a pitiable bismal-dismal, and it is regrettably lugubrious that as
a president of this country, because of the high-handed-ness, because
of the direction-less direction-less-ness, because of the purpose-less
purpose-less-ness and because of the meginistinal statism that has
gritted all sectors of the economy, the vast majority of Nigerians,
should facilitate between exorbitant enthusiam and irrational
irritability.. because the microscopic view which was contained in that
18page letter.. i think just as the biblical mene mene tekel uphasin..
it is as clear as aqua that Nigeria is in a total state of anarchy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by ignis: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Can we see the video?
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by dejt4u(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2013
ignis: Can we see the video?
what video are u requesting for when OP jst peepd 2ru d mind of hon patrick..

1 Like

Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by austinsmat(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2013
Which one is this " teke teke mene uphasia"
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by MAYOWAAK: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2013
I'm in a state of metagrabolised melancholia and orgamoga about the recent puritanically remonstrate acts of letter writing that has been apotheosised as numero uno duty of our irretrievably megalomaniacal kulaks. It left me with deep emotional laceration that left a deep chasm in my heart.

The mega-missive from none else than the Ebora Of Owu, who supervened over the Gommoraic edifice otherwise numenclated Nigeria, is neither obscurantist nor gymnosophist in the least, and should not be coagulated with hocus pocus. It is indeed, a prima facie document, dedicated to jarring the Nigerian from peppersouping, isiewulising, bigstouting, and of course nkwobirification, to the gargantuan business of nation-rescuing… simplicita. Enough already, of political higi haga, ethical crinkum crankum, odoriferous sagas, and gargantuan gagas. The great nation, a la Nigeriana, stricto senso, cannot hope to make progress, willy nilly, while operating a governance bathed in kakistomoboplutocracy

The curvaceous of Nigeria nation has been fieri feci with burlesqueness. Ipso facto, ipso jure an epistolary of curacao via former commando saves the ship from injuria absque damno menageatrois then it is to the glory of our national heres viventis.

In my sententiam, the recent nuditatem of epistolas in the public domain are a welcome development. While this epistolic higi haga can be a distraction from the periculous rerum plaguing the land, they have exposed the machinations, and malumistic propensiones of the people in high places. We have seen epistolas from filias to their fathers, and we have experienced former Presidents epistolic locutus ests to their protégé’s. I must state aperte that some of the allegata directed at Mr. President by former President Obasanjo are ingentibusly bewildering, and require the urgent responsio of Mr. President before we migrate from this state of political crinkum crankum and descendam into a state of odiferous calamitas.

Well, Nigeria is going through a willy-wolly aghaism. I have spoken to Mr. President about the karaqum voom going on in the country as i was verging with my gacrim cuin. But instead of the noticocan man to assure us of a denticious end to the malady, he said that he'll give OBJ a matching karikiri as a quid pro quo to his idiodo open letter to him.

In my view, a humble vaudevillian political veteran cast himself vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. These vitual of letters, no mere veneer uproar of vanity, a vestige of the vox populi, which will soon be vacant and vanished. However, this valorous epistle of vexation stands as garrulous pontifications, vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin at the apex of our vicarage vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition! The only verdict here is an impending and unending political feud of the corrupts as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous messenger.

3 Likes

Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by MAYOWAAK: 8:44am On Dec 19, 2013
austinsmat: Which one is this " teke teke mene uphasia"

Daniel 5:26-28

26 “Here is what these words mean:

Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.

27 Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.

28 Peres: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by ShineIt: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2013
grin
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by piratedcopy(m): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by fdigital(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
what an odouriferous and incommunicado post from the op..
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by Jeel: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
You try
Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by Jakumo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
When the daughter of a renowned Generallisimo Extraordinaire, a Statesman Emeritus, and a Socio-Political Enigma takes it upon herself to write in such a confrontational, instigational, provocative and irreverent manner, the existential locus-standi to which we have all been accustomed has most certainly been contravened in a flagrantly eggregarious manner by the very modus-operandi resorted to by all willing participants, both primary and incidental, creating an odious stygian panorama of politicalo-ethnic rigor-mortice, in which couter-intuitive melodrama, ab-inito, is permitted to constitute and perpetuate this disconcerting theater of the absurd that currently befouls Nigeria's status-quo in a most unedifying manner.

More to come.

1 Like

Re: Possible Reaction from Patrick Obahiagbon's To Obasanjo's And Daughter's Letters by 9jii(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
Will read this loudly in the midnight alone. The spirit ll drop me bag of money.

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Dignify Jonathan With A Response, Obasanjo Says / How Policemen Kill Detainees And Sell Bodies To UNICAL Anatomy Department / Jonathan Made Me The Richest Man In Africa And 25th In The World - Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.