Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:53 AM

Who Want To Be A Millionire Trading Forex? Are Ready? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Want To Be A Millionire Trading Forex? Are Ready? (562 Views)

$50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! / What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? / Start Trading Forex With Free $1000 Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Want To Be A Millionire Trading Forex? Are Ready? by FOREXDOCTOR: 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
i use robot software i made my self and am making daily so every trader should learn to design one for them self. i sell to other trader for 200 dollar but if you don't have money i have once i give for free though strong but not as the once i sell they are super and hyper active when it comes to trading. do the right thing and stop wasting time losing your hard earn money.
for those of you who which to take Forex to the next learn by learning any thing all email me at softearntechnology@gmail.com. i shall assist you
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionire Trading Forex? Are Ready? by falad4u200: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
pls can i get the free software just to start with?
my mail is fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
tanx
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionire Trading Forex? Are Ready? by leopower(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2013
pls can u teach me hw to write robot? I av a system i need to convert to robot.
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionire Trading Forex? Are Ready? by FOREXDOCTOR: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
call me on +233264710011 or email me at softearntechnology@gmail.com is you are really serious
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionire Trading Forex? Are Ready? by FOREXDOCTOR: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
falad4u200: pls can i get the free software just to start with?
my mail is fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com
tanx

call me on +233264710011 or email me at softearntechnology@gmail.com is you are really serious
Re: Who Want To Be A Millionire Trading Forex? Are Ready? by FOREXDOCTOR: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
leopower: pls can u teach me hw to write robot? I av a system i need to convert to robot.

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Honda Baby Boy, Nigerian Use For Sale / A Good Laptop Needed / Pls How Much Wil It Cost Me To Set Up A Car Spraying And Oven Baking Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.