Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

$50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! (6251 Views)

Forex Project $50 - $1000!!! Join Me For Live Trading Here! Free $50 Account! / My Binary Trading Journey With A Capital Of $50 / What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
First and foremost, I pray the MODERATOR will be kind enough to allow this topic to stay!
This is a proof that forex trading is still a very good business to do if the necessary trading knowledge and discipline are adequately applied in the course of trading. This is not a scam but a motivation to my fellow forex traders in this business as you can see from the ATTACHED FILE.
Turning $50 to $626 in just 4days was a very possible thing to do if the forex crucial price points is discovered before trading. In my topic '' The Forex Holy Grail Trading ''
the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1568931/forex-holy-grail-trading
I explained about the forex crucial price points in trading forex as a professional trader. However, these simple forex trading tips should help you in trading successfully.

1. Pick a single currency pair to trade and strictly stick to it; this will strongly help you to be disciplined and be very familiar to its market sentiments.

NB. My best pair is EURAUD pair, trading it till now for over 4 years and also knowing it to be the HAEMOSTATIC currency pair among others.

2. Always know that one thing and I say again ONE THING is CONSTANT in forex market trading and that is SIMPLY what?
MOVEMENT!

NB. Price quote moves upward or downward alone not sideway, please don't be deceived!

3. Then get the perfect forex trading TEACHER!

MR. RANGE!

4. Pre-determined RANGE ZONE is the best!

NB. Non-Price Actions Traders could make use of LEADING but NOT REPAINTING indicators like Pivot Points, Ganns, Fibonacci, etc

5. Plan out the numbers of your pre-determined trades with fixed lot size sequence with appropriate ratios but not less than risk to reward ratio of 1 to 1 (1:1).

6. Expect pre-determined losses and set reversal recovery trades with profits potential.

7. NEVER FORGET THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE MARKET DOES either being moved by FUNDAMENTAL or TECHNICAL FACTORS one thing is constant '' THE PRICE QUOTE WILL LEAVE THE RANGE ZONE for a short or long period of time before coming back to the Range Zone, therefore in this course YOUR EXPECTED PROFIT is GAINED!

Remember GOD always.
Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by bizz(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Ok
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by bizz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2014
Where is the proof....give some signals here so we r sure.thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by Kirinwa: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Op even if its possible. Its not advisable unless you want to keep depositing and not withdrawing. You may get lucky for a few trades. Then DOSAA!

For it to happen it entails using at least 0.1 lot size which means if price goes 50 pips against you, its margin call meaning your account becomes $0.64 or thereabout.

With a pair like EA which can move 200 pips in a day, luck has a limit. Even mere correction can take you out.

Any person that teaches forex trading without factoring money management into the course outline is still a novice. This is a business of speculation. Sometimes market will ignore fundamental and technical analysis. Who will you blame?

Forex is lucrative, yes but its not easy as its also psychological.
Its just like a box filled with diamonds and lying across a river inhabited by crocodiles. If forex was that easy every Nigerian would quit their jobs and become traders but its not so. Patience is very essential.
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
bizz: Where is the proof....give some signals here so we r sure.thanks anyway
Please open the attached htm file below the page, around my signature tab and see the proof. No scam!
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa: Op even if its possible. Its not advisable unless you want to keep depositing and not withdrawing. You may get lucky for a few trades. Then DOSAA!

For it to happen it entails using at least 0.1 lot size which means if price goes 50 pips against you, its margin call meaning your account becomes $0.64 or thereabout.

With a pair like EA which can move 200 pips in a day, luck has a limit. Even mere correction can take you out.
I'm not asking if it's possible. It's something I did myself!
Please open the attached htm file below the page, around my signature tab and see the proof. No scam!
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by Kirinwa: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
fembizz:
I'm not asking if it's possible. It's something I did myself!

Open what? If you think you have it join FTA thread then or open your own thread and post signals not telling me to open signature.
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by Kirinwa: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
For you to become successful in trading, you must conquer greed. Heard of a trader with a balance of $5000 but yet trades 0.03 lot which is about $30 for 100 pips.

As a matter of fact contentment is often a blessing as the market has been there and will still be there even when the account is blown.

These are claims newbies will see and go and empty their bank account with hopes of making $1 million in 2 months only to lose everything and go about saying forex is scam.

4 Likes

Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa: For you to become successful in trading, you must conquer greed. Heard of a trader with a balance of $5000 but yet trades 0.03 lot which is about $30 for 100 pips.

As a matter of fact contentment is often a blessing as the market has been there and will still be there even when the account is blown.

These are claims newbies will see and go and empty their bank account with hopes of making $1 million in 2 months only to lose everything and go about saying forex is scam.
God bless ya soul for this comment

2 Likes

Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fxstory(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
newbies will always make the mistake to think that forex is a means to make millions within a week like it is been advertised everywhere.the key to be a successful forex pro is learning it to the core and discipline.the market has always been there even before many newbies got to know about it and its not running,so newbies, learn it first and discipline yourself while learning because forex is not a get rich quick syndrome
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

Open what? If you think you have it join FTA thread then or open your own thread and post signals not telling me to open signature.
I can see from your statement one of the reasons many forex traders will continue to be losers! In my writeup i said at the start; ''This is a proof that forex trading is still a very good business to do if the necessary trading knowledge and discipline are adequately applied in the course of trading. This is not a scam but a motivation to my fellow forex traders in this business as you can see from the ATTACHED FILE.''
iI didn't mean you checking my signature but the attachment '' Mysignalstatementsamples.htm'' below my first page. Anyway you're entitled to your opinions no qualms.
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 11:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa: For you to become successful in trading, you must conquer greed. Heard of a trader with a balance of $5000 but yet trades 0.03 lot which is about $30 for 100 pips.

The simple truth is never invest into forex any money you cannot afford to lose. The end results defines your trading strength. This is my 8 years full-time forex trading business...
Please broaden your trading knowledge in risk aversion, appetite and management; your trading psychology will be balanced. I'm not here to compete with anybody and not telling anyone to buy from me but just my own way to enlighten and encourage traders who are discouraged. I don't have time to waste because every second to me counts. I wish everybody the best in your chosen career.
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by Akabay(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2014
fembizz: First and foremost, I pray the MODERATOR will be kind enough to allow this topic to stay!
This is a proof that forex trading is still a very good business to do if the necessary trading knowledge and discipline are adequately applied in the course of trading. This is not a scam but a motivation to my fellow forex traders in this business as you can see from the ATTACHED FILE.
Turning $50 to $626 in just 4days was a very possible thing to do if the forex crucial price points is discovered before trading. In my topic '' The Forex Holy Grail Trading ''
the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1568931/forex-holy-grail-trading
I explained about the forex crucial price points in trading forex as a professional trader. However, these simple forex trading tips should help you in trading successfully.

1. Pick a single currency pair to trade and strictly stick to it; this will strongly help you to be disciplined and very familiar to its market sentiments.

NB. My best pair is EURAUD pair, trading it till now for over 4 years and also knowing it to be the HAEMOSTATIC currency pair among others.

2. Always know that one thing and I say again ONE THING is CONSTANT in forex market trading and that is SIMPLY what?
MOVEMENT!

NB. Price quote moves upward or downward alone not sideway, please don't be deceived!

3. Then get the perfect forex trading TEACHER!

MR. RANGE!

4. Pre-determined RANGE ZONE is the best!

NB. Non-Price Actions Traders could make use of LEADING but NOT REPAINTING indicators like Pivot Points, Ganns, Fibonacci, etc

5. Plan out the numbers of your pre-determined trades with fixed lot size sequence with appropriate ratios but not less than risk to reward ratio of 1 to 1 (1:1).

6. Expect pre-determined losses and set reversal recovery trades with profits potential.

7. NEVER FORGET THAT NO MATTER WHAT THE MARKET DOES either being moved by FUNDAMENTAL or TECHNICAL FACTORS one thing is constant '' THE PRICE QUOTE WILL LEAVE THE RANGE ZONE for a short or long period of time before coming back to the Range Zone, therefore in this course YOUR EXPECTED PROFIT is GAINED!

Remember GOD always.
Jesus is Lord!
Ds is a nice write up.
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Akabay:
Ds is a nice write up.
Thanks
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by mount1ng(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
How did u turn $50 to $626 in 4 days. What lot size did u used. Which pair did u trade. What is the spread? Is it on live or demo?
The ans to did questions will tell. Before some ignorance people will get excited. Be wise people.

1 Like

Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
mount1ng: How did u turn $50 to $626 in 4 days. What lot size did u used. Which pair did u trade. What is the spread? Is it on live or demo?
The ans to did questions will tell. Before some ignorance people will get excited. Be wise people.
I think the ignorant one is you, because if not you would have read my first page message carefully, download the file attached and see the detailed statement for $50 deposit and $500 withdrawal for yourself. I wonder why people are so pessimistic about good things. The truth you all pessimists are failing to understand in this forex business is that a trader using 1 to 2% of certain sum from his trading capital with a broker is as well risking all to the broker, anything could happen to the remaining balance in the course of trading or from broker's tricks or failure. Therefore learn today by sending ONLY to your broker whatever you can afford to lose; this will not only allow you to trade well without wrong emotions, but will also boost your trading psychology. Many traders holding on to common ideas are the best losers!
I'm not selling you anything but to encourage fellow traders with brilliant performance.
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by mount1ng(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2014
fembizz:
I think the ignorant one is you, because if not you would have read my first page message carefully, download the file attached and see the detailed statement for $50 deposit and $500 withdrawal for yourself. I wonder why people are so pessimistic about good things. The truth you all pessimists are failing to understand in this forex business is that a trader using 1 to 2% of certain sum from his trading capital with a broker is as well risking all to the broker, anything could happen to the remaining balance in the course of trading or from broker's tricks or failure. Therefore learn today by sending ONLY to your broker whatever you can afford to lose; this will not only allow you to trade well without wrong emotions, but will also boost your trading psychology. Many traders holding on to common ideas are the best losers!
I'm not selling you anything but to encourage fellow traders with brilliant performance.
I never saw your attachment but now. I only asked very basic questions which I got when I was your acc details. Was I ignorant of it? Yes. I will say, I am impressed with the result. It shows that you spent ur entire day on your system and u know what u r doing.
To me, nothing, absolutely nothing is impossible. Well done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by IRIENBOY(m): 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ok
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 1:29am On Sep 25, 2014
mount1ng:
I never saw your attachment but now. I only asked very basic questions which I got when I was your acc details. Was I ignorant of it? Yes. I will say, I am impressed with the result. It shows that you spent ur entire day on your system and u know what u r doing.
To me, nothing, absolutely nothing is impossible. Well done!
Thank you. I know with God nothing shall be impossible!

2 Likes

Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by needinfo: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kirinwa:
For you to become successful in trading, you must conquer greed. Heard of a trader with a balance of $5000 but yet trades 0.03 lot which is about $30 for 100 pips.

i hope newbies will listen.this is the kind of hype that will make gulible beginners to fall for the get rich quick overnight.with the way people are misleading beginners into thinking forex trading is all about rise and fall and just trade for 1 hour and make millions, they end up calling it scam.make 50-100 daily without actually telling them the main thing will make them think it is all simple with just 7days trainning
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
needinfo:
i hope newbies will listen.this is the kind of hype that will make gulible beginners to fall for the get rich quick overnight.with the way people are misleading beginners into thinking forex trading is all about rise and fall and just trade for 1 hour and make millions, they end up calling it scam.make 50-100 daily without actually telling them the main thing will make them think it is all simple with just 7days trainning
I can see from your expression that you were a student with many carry-overs during your school days.

did I ask anyone to come for a 7 days training?

did I say anything about newbies or novices to try forex trading without due diligence or knowledge?

I said this is an encouragement to my fellow traders; every career needs good minds.

Pls go back to the top page and read it well before dropping your cynical comments.

1 Like

Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by Ploy(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2015
fembizz:

Hello, fembizz
I got mentioned when you and optimisticgondy were talking about one 12k or 20k and forex stuff. I've heard of forex from my undergraduate days but always dispel it as scam but with you talking about God, I am tempted to give it a trial. Though, believe in God may not be what made me think of it, it is my excapade.

The main question I wanna ask is: How does it work?
Can you help me?
How?
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'm so sorry Ploy, pls get your assistance from someone else. I need to concentrate on personal issues now. Pls don't be offended.
God you mentioned will surely lead you right.
Thank you
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by Ploy(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
fembizz:
I'm so sorry Ploy, pls get your assistance from someone else. I need to concentrate on personal issues now. Pls don't be offended.
God you mentioned will surely lead you right.
Thank you

oh! Thanks
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by enet1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Good pm mr fembizz,pls if i start forex with say $2,000 ,like how much minimum will i be gettin gdaily after i have been thoroughly trained and i have demo traded fora minimum of 3 to 6 moths,i have been burnt b4 in fx,dts y i am asking you.Goodluck to u.Any oda guru in the house can also answer
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
Another wonderful year with its January profit.

January salary received as usual.

To God be the glory!

Check my signature for full details. Thanks
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
fembizz:
Another wonderful year with its January profit.

January salary received as usual.

To God be the glory!

Check my signature for full details. Thanks
Dear esteem trades signal users, it's a great joy and happiness for us coming this far in witnessing the monthly trade successes achieved by the exclusive monthly trades signal service. I say thank God and also to you all too for the trust and encouragement.

May God bless you more in your respective endeavour.

Thank you.

Remember it is a better winning service always...

Don't miss the next month salary!

15 DAYS COUNTDOWN...
Re: $50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! by fembizz(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is to inform those who invested in the 10 days 10% profit investment program to kindly submit their Gtbank account number for their respective return.

Kindly drop your comments as required when received on the due date.

Thank you for the trust and participation.

WhatsApp +2347017797678.

(1) (Reply)

CBN To License More Banks Before 2013 / Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) / FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.