Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? (6039 Views)

$50 To $626 In 4days Trading Forex! / What Have You Achieved This Year? / The 25 Banks That Achieved The Recapitalization Requirement (2) (3) (4)

What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by OCTAVO: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good day to all the Forex traders on this forum. Please I don't mean to be rude or ridiculous by creating this topic. My curiosity lead me to create this thread. I really want to know please, ever since you've been trading Forex, have you built a house or bought a car (or any other reasonable achievement) solely from the profits you made from Forex?
I've never heard of, or read about any spectacular success story from Forex trading. All I keep hearing and witnessing is losses upon losses, yet they will never learn!
Please feel free to post your success stories. Thanks.

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by instaforexngr(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2014
forex traders in the house,
the ball is now in your court?

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by prowitin(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Lol in french

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by OCTAVO: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2014
instaforex ngr: forex traders in the house,

Aren't you one of them? wink

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Feargodjames: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote
author=OCTAVO]Good day to all the Forex traders on this forum. Please I
don't mean to be rude or ridiculous by creating this topic. My
curiosity lead me to create this thread. I really want to know please,
ever since you've been trading Forex, have you built a house or bought a
car (or any other reasonable achievement) solely from the profits you
made from Forex?
I've never heard of, or read about any spectacular success story from
Forex trading. All I keep hearing and witnessing is losses upon losses,
yet they will never learn!
Please feel free to post your success stories. Thanks. [/quote] could dis be true;(
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Feargodjames: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Feargod james: could dis be true;(
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Feargodjames: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote
author=OCTAVO]Good day to all the Forex traders on this forum. Please I
don't mean to be rude or ridiculous by creating this topic. My
curiosity lead me to create this thread. I really want to know please,
ever since you've been trading Forex, have you built a house or bought a
car (or any other reasonable achievement) solely from the profits you
made from Forex?
I've never heard of, or read about any spectacular success story from
Forex trading. All I keep hearing and witnessing is losses upon losses,
yet they will never learn!
Please feel free to post your success stories. Thanks. [/quote] seriously could dis be true.... dont we have any trader here to pls say sumtin;(
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Feargodjames: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2014
Feargod james: seriously could dis be true.... dont we have any trader here to pls say sumtin;(
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Feargodjames: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2014
instaforex ngr: forex traders in the house,
@instaforexngr are u not one of d trader?? why tryin to run away from sayin sumtin??

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by newReal(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2014
One thing i always tell forex traders is that they should not expect to make a living from forex. it should only be meant to supplement their income.
My brother has this friend, who somehow managed to get me to invest N450,000 into his forex trading business. Since then (9 months ago), i`ve only been able to recoup N32,000. but what will i do.

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by OCTAVO: 9:49am On Jan 07, 2014
newReal: One thing i always tell forex traders is that they should not expect to make a living from forex. it should only be meant to supplement their income.
My brother has this friend, who somehow managed to get me to invest N450,000 into his forex trading business. Since then (9 months ago), i`ve only been able to recoup N32,000. but what will i do.
Yours is even better, at least you got back 32k. I was persuaded to invest $3,500 into Forex in 2007, I got back nothing grin
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by WildChild00(m): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2014
newReal: One thing i always tell forex traders is that they should not expect to make a living from forex. it should only be meant to supplement their income.

[color=#00080] likewise me too I lost and choose to jettison, I invested with someone in the forex tread and he sweetmouthed me that he could make $200-$300 dollars daily, and I invested $1000, as we speak he could not even make any profit, rather frm $1000 dollars invested the money reduced to $700 dollars wen I was angry and I have to withdraw my capital, the company charged 3% commission and also another $35 dollars for transfering the money back to me, this is a loss, and the so called "trader" is consider as a guru there in the forex thread, displaying pictures and other material stuff to convince more investors... cheesy Forex is like a gamble, you either loss and someone elses makes profit. And brokers will be feeding fat, forex trainners, and software sellers are the ones makiing it. I rest my case. [/color]

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by OCTAVO: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2014
WildChild00:

[color=#00080] likewise me too I lost and choose to jettison, I invested with someone in the forex tread and he sweetmouthed me that he could make $200-$300 dollars daily, and I invested $1000, as we speak he could not even make any profit, rather frm $1000 dollars invested the money reduced to $700 dollars wen I was angry and I have to withdraw my capital, the company charged 3% commission and also another $35 dollars for transfering the money back to me, this is a loss, and the so called "trader" is consider as a guru there in the forex thread, displaying pictures and other material stuff to convince more investors... cheesy Forex is like a gamble, you either loss and someone elses makes profit. And brokers will be feeding fat, forex trainners, and software sellers are the ones makiing it. I rest my case. [/color]
Your story is still fair enough, mine reduced my money from $3,500 to $38usd (he used a very high lot and traded a very volatile market I guess). The guy disappeared since then, because so many people had money with him and the money was in millions. He successfully reduced everyone's Forex account to zero.

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by OCTAVO: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Here we go again... People are narrating sad tales cry
Where are the traders na? No success stories for una side too?
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2014
WildChild00:
The only way you can stop more people from falling prey is to mention the name of the person. Else, your post will be taken as just fiction by some.
For me, all those things are not realistic. I traded for quite a while. If you look through my posts here you will see. However, it was an up down thing. One week you are happy, the next week you are sad. No matter how much you accumulate from trading, one day you will give back everything. In two years, I was only able to withdraw $5000 while funding over $20000. I lost everything of course and have since stopped paying attention to it.
Those you see on that thread are 98% liars. The few that are living opulently claiming to be forex traders are living off money given to them by people looking for huge ROI. When the accounts crash, they will disappear entirely.
Anyone looking for online businesses should build a service oriented business. Forex is not a business. Big firms around the world gather people with smaller funds milking them dry with promise of millions in the future. Lol.

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2014
Take a look at someone like Niall Fuller. The guy has been around for years now claiming to be a very big forex trader but he spends more time writing refurbished forex articles and marketing his $300 course than on trading. If that guy makes even $10,000 monthly on trading do you think he will spend time chasing for a few people to collect $300 from? Lol.
I am on the look out for viable offline businesses to join. I advice other business minded people to do the same. Forex, Binary Options, Sports Betting etc will not pay your Children's school fees.

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by warrenweste(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2014
na there thread be this https://www.nairaland.com/1191858/forex-trade-alerts-season-13/700 they make it look like its soo easy

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by PIPPROF(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2014
all I see is greedy gullible investors commenting. tongue
@wildchild. your post is irrelevant without name

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by OCTAVO: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
PIP-PROF:
all I see is greedy gullible investors commenting. tongue
@wildchild. your post is irrelevant without name
Lolz... Oga wetin you don achieve na? wink
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by warrenweste(m): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
OCTAVO:
Lolz... Oga wetin you don achieve na? wink

abi o make him answer your wetin he don achieve since you started with proof...
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by PIPPROF(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
warrenweste:

abi o make him answer your wetin he don achieve since you started with proof...
if asked for proof in court can he provide it to showyou How greed y they are

Am Not here to probe anything but it stinks to see people talking about what they. know nothing about. Just give an ATM money and he will print more that's what they thought grin

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by felixzo1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
Zeddicus:
The only way you can stop more people from falling prey is to mention the name of the person. Else, your post will be taken as just fiction by some.
For me, all those things are not realistic. I traded for quite a while. If you look through my posts here you will see. However, it was an up down thing. One week you are happy, the next week you are sad. No matter how much you accumulate from trading, one day you will give back everything. In two years, I was only able to withdraw $5000 while funding over $20000. I lost everything of course and have since stopped paying attention to it.
Those you see on that thread are 98% liars. The few that are living opulently claiming to be forex traders are living off money given to them by people looking for huge ROI. When the accounts crash, they will disappear entirely.
Anyone looking for online businesses should build a service oriented business. Forex is not a business. Big firms around the world gather people with smaller funds milking them dry with promise of millions in the future. Lol.
i was touched by your story. i had to reply.the truth is most trader enter trading with unrealistic profit targets,in the proceses taking high risk.what most traders do is gambling and not trading.i started trading 2007 ,i lost my first account of $1000 due to the same mistake.profectional traders never risk more than1% of trading capital and the have a good risk to reward ratio.for example with $1000,one shd risk just $10 and aim to get at least $20 or more making it a risk to reward ratio of 2:1. another mistake is changing trading method frequectly. i know a trader that trades for a living. he makes 45% of his account yearly .he has never lost upto 6% of his account because he risk small and his capital is protected, this means his profit are small too.but he has a large account. how many traders wil be okay with 5% profit a month .it is greed that is killing traders and lack of skill

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by OCTAVO: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Manweysabi(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2014
*grabs a seat* this is gonna be fun!!!
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by angeljoy: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2014

this is my exact story, pls take your heart off the money to avoid unnecessary increase in heart beat which can lead to hbp. the guy in question is also struggling to balance up but forex brokers outsmarted him...not his fault. may God help us
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by cecegorz(m): 11:29am On Jul 02, 2014
I know someone that makes money just by training people to trade in Forex with promises of huge returns.
He doesn't make jack from actual trading, but from inquisitive seminar attendees fees.

P.S.
Go and look for something better to do with your money. Gambling no be business!
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by pocoapoco88: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2014
cecegorz: I know someone that makes money just by training people to trade in Forex with promises of huge returns.
He doesn't make jack from actual trading, but from inquisitive seminar attendees fees.

P.S.
Go and look for something better to do with your money. Gambling no be business!
hope u r nt talking of surveycash
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by Youngzedd(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Take a look at someone like Niall Fuller. The guy has been around for years now claiming to be a very big forex trader but he spends more time writing refurbished forex articles and marketing his $300 course than on trading. If that guy makes even $10,000 monthly on trading do you think he will spend time chasing for a few people to collect $300 from? Lol.
I am on the look out for viable offline businesses to join. I advice other business minded people to do the same. Forex, Binary Options, Sports Betting etc will not pay your Children's school fees.

You said it all.

Thread closed.
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by docus: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
trading fx is one of the hardest biz in this world. to suceed u hav to know the nitigrty. but wen u have mastered a system that works for u with good money management, you will be glad u ventured into this line of biz trust me.
Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by mywealth1: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello fellow traders. There is no doubt to what you guys are saying. I've been a trader from 2010 to 2013 and nothing to show for it.

I only started making money from forex this year. Forex is still real only if you have a good risk management plan and can follow your good trading strategy consistently. Also don't forget to get God involved in what ever you do; it will be much more easier.

Attached is my current account. IT WORKS only if you know what to do and apply them.

Re: What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? by paultalkson(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
I've been researching on online forex trading since 2005. I Left it, came back, left again and again and back again. Though the periods I dropped the idea was mostly due to resources.

It's no news a lot of persons have lost money and there is no one unique reason to why people loose money because a lot had been working against us in the past. From brokers who charge spreads and commissions that conflict with your style of trading (scalping or short term or day trading) giving you less room to succeed, to the internet instability, low margin due to your small funds since you probably risked so much on a trade while having several open positions to the misconception that forex was a system you throw money in and money automatically comes out" as well as the greed factor, lack of patience, poor technical know-how, etc. You may not have known, but I've attended seminars, interviewed several persons, experienced live trading and even comparing brokers, met very few successful persons who gave me their experiences, so I know what I'm saying.

If you have traded before, you would be able to agree with yourself that something went wrong somewhere, somehow.
Perhaps, I think many people quit just too easily instead of asking "what did I do wrong?"

I don't have success story or one yet but I believe I'm not a failure! I have failed several times but I know why, and presently I'm better than I can ever be. And know exactly how to be a much more better investor or trader or both.

I pray I would be able to assist a lot of persons here in Nigeria sooner or later because I believe it would empower thousands to millions and encourage us to stay, earn and build our very own country.

@onoritsebawo

Nigeria Among Top Global Investment Destinations For 2018 / The Dangote Group / New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77