Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Jesus Is Madly In Love With You Part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesus Is Madly In Love With You Part 1 (535 Views)

She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Madly In Love With You Part 1 by charisville: 6:32am On Jul 15, 2013
He who has the bride is the bridegroom John 3:29 AMP

Charis Ville Capsule

Believers have to come to the understanding of who they are and their worth. It's often said that when the value of a thing or person is not known, abuse is inevitable. Likewise, when you don't know your true value, you are bound to treat yourself in an uncomely manner. The bible states that we are Christ's bride and at Jewish weddings when Jesus was on earth, the bride was adorned by the bridegroom.

It was the bridegroom's responsibility to take care of everything the bride needed, for the wedding ceremony. Even the name "bride-groom" paints a picture of what his job is: the one who groomed the bride. Beloved, Jesus our bridegroom loves us so much. He demonstrated His love for us, when He died on the cross. Seeing the joy that was set before Him, He endured the cross.

This joy is you and I (the church). We are His joy and bride. Whatever the problem is, have this confident assurance that Jesus is always with you and will never leave you. He is working everything together for your good. Proverbs 29:18 states, "where there is no vision the people perish". Constantly have this vision of how lovely you are to Jesus. Keep this picture in your heart and your mind, go through this week with full assurance of God's goodness.
*To be continued*

Prayer: My Bridegroom and Lord Jesus, thank You for the Love that You have lavished on me. Your love is my motivation.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.
Re: Jesus Is Madly In Love With You Part 1 by Sanboy25: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2013
Isn't this supposed to be in the Religion section ?

(1) (Reply)

Mature Lady From Effik,anang Or Ibibio / Single And Searching For My Soul Mate / A Thread For Fighting And Resolving Of E-conflicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.