Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today (10280 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by kodilson: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2013
It was gathered that the protesters plan to converge on the Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre in Abuja and embark on procession towards the National Assembly where they will hold a rally to draw attention to the situation in Rivers Assembly.

I am a Rivers man,and i also know too well that what is happening in my state is political,in other words sellfish minded people who are not fighting for the interest of the common man.
AMECHI AND WIKE,thses two guys are birds of a feather,each of them want a total political control of the state on their favour.Amechi will not have peace in the state no matter what, becouse 1.He did not contest any elective position and supreme court imposed him on Rivers poeple..
2.2011 election he was well beaten by Omehia but thesame Wike fought tooth and nail through the office of PDP and INEC
he(Amechi) was declared the winner instaed of Omehia the people`s choice. When these things were going on in the state Goodluck didm`t stop him,now he`s out for anything dirty including rudenes to the Presidency becouse of the excess state money on his disposal, that`s the price they ought pay for denying us our God`s sent leader of our time who is still fighting for his mandate in supreme court.
Rivers people are not in any way perturbed about what is happening becouse is politics and it should be left to the politicals to sort themsaves out,therefore any protest is not for the interest of Rivers people but for those who pay the protesters and their 2015 political ambition.
In Rivers state live is just normal except the noise going on and on for no just reason.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by igbsam(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2013
Rat Race
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Gombs(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2013
...Whistling dat song 'Aboki shine my shoe'

Amaechi didn't learn from how ACN (yoruba *wanted to type ofe'mmanu but mod go vex if I do) ended Ribadu's political career (or better still, his political relevance)..now, he's romancing with APC (Hausas *wanted to type Aboki but mod go vex if I do). Why rivers pple didn't go to abj to protest? Or those in d SS?

Amaechi, Onye kpata nkụ arụrụ, ngwere apụkwụ te ya ọrịrị.-he who fetches ant infested fire wood will have the lizard as a guest.

Meaning Every one will bear the responsibilities of his/ her
actions.

*Continues chewing my chewing stick

2 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2013
oh men this amaechi issue is getting bigger every day...... i even heard there is a movie out..... here is the poster grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by McLuhan(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2013
THE PRO-AMAECHI PROTEST EXPRESSED AS AN EQUATION
Idleness + Foolishness = Silly Protest.
Silly Protest + Nigerian Police = Unnecessary Loss of Life.
Unnecessary Loss of Life + Poverty = Unending Suffering and Sorrow for Family and Survivors of the Deceased.
A word is enough for the wise but for the foolish, even if you express the truth as a simple equation, they will not understand.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Itoroetti(m): 11:09am On Jul 15, 2013
taharqa2: Interesting!! Am sure these NORTHERNERS coming to 'protest' for Ameachi do not have anything bothering them in their own states upon which to protest. They obviously want d 'best' for Rivers State, since all is already well with their States and region. They are Kind, very altrustic; Activists, Freedom fighters and of course, 'Progressives'....

Don't mind them.they think we don't their sponsors.tinubu,buhari and their likes.
We are waiting to see them protest because of 500naira because we all know that's what can will give to them for the protest.

1 Like

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Itoroetti(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Dammy4all: wat really ar d sins of amaechi........guys pls check........ Www.incrediblecrib..com www.incrediblecrib..com

Promoting ur blog with stale news?
U no deh see linda,ladun and bellanaija blog?
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by duni04(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: An 'unemployed' existence is a worse negation of life than death itself. If only this fools had something worth while to do with their lives they wouldn't think of staging a senseless protest.
In a democracy if u have any grievances, especially in this case where 5 is greater than 33,what u do is protest. I'm sure ud rather they hired thugs and killers to settle scores than staged peaceful protests.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by PStacks(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2013
Gannn! Gannn!! Action film..
The Beginning of the End to corruption.

They say, one day bushmeat go catch the hunter, is this the "One Day" or is it just another Ojota Rally?

One day, bushmeat must surely catch the Hunter.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2013
Another one dey go ,,another one dey come everybody get dem tori.Rivers get them tori o,Abuja get dem own o.My nigerdeltas get their tori too.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by confusion247(m): 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
taharqa2: Interesting!! Am sure these NORTHERNERS coming to 'protest' for Ameachi do not have anything bothering them in their own states upon which to protest. They obviously want d 'best' for Rivers State, since all is already well with their States and region. They are Kind, very altrustic; Activists, Freedom fighters and of course, 'Progressives'....
What else do you expect from 10 million alamajiris? If NYSC members are to be killed, alamajiris are there to carry out the order. If boko haram want suicide bombers, alamajiris are there to submit themselves. If Igbo's are to be massacred in the north, alamajiris are there to execute the job. If JEGA is to be stoned for declaring Jonathan an infidel a winner in place of Buhari, alamajiris knows what to do. and the story continues. Alamajiris are not protesting against their governors and leaders that was unable to build one alamajiri school for them, but they will accept to demonstrate against Jonathan who have build over 100 alamajiri school for them. tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by KGB2008: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hungry Aboki protesting for Ameachi when their elites have perpetually rendered them and their generations poverty stricken.

So this is what Ameachi is doing with River fund.Its a pity that Ameachi is been used by the opposition to bring down his brother.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by amiskurie(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
abi na revolution won start in sub-saharan region b dat grin
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by ChainBlinger: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
It's crazy damn!
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by ChainBlinger: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
KGB2008: Hungry Aboki protesting for Ameachi when their elites have perpetually rendered them and their generations poverty stricken.

So this is what Ameachi is doing with River fund.Its a pity that Ameachi is been used by the opposition to bring down his brother.
aboki wey go feed ur whole generation boku oh! You don't forget say na aboki be richest man for Nigezie!
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Dpeacemaker101: 1:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Well, the protesters would surely be northerners who don't even know the road to river state. No reasoning person from river state would come out for such protest cause they know the man Ameachi too well. Nonsense.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Dpeacemaker101: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Gombs: ...Whistling dat song 'Aboki shine my shoe'

Amaechi didn't learn from how ACN (yoruba *wanted to type ofe'mmanu but mod go vex if I do) ended Ribadu's political career (or better still, his political relevance)..now, he's romancing with APC (Hausas *wanted to type Aboki but mod go vex if I do). Why rivers pple didn't go to abj to protest? Or those in d SS?

Amaechi, Onye kpata nkụ arụrụ, ngwere apụkwụ te ya ọrịrị.-he who fetches ant infested fire wood will have the lizard as a guest.

Meaning Every one will bear the responsibilities of his/ her

*Continues chewing my chewing stick
but you don type am already,lol
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by TechyGuy: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
They didn't add that some protesters are coming from PH and SS.
So the supporters are all people who have no connection to Rivers State and PDP?

e clear!
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by emmanuel4758(m): 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
in a protest igbo man like me no go stand in d frontline, backline or sideline maka ndu i go only dey for middle but wait those aboki wan protest when gudluck host Au hmmm here no be egyptooh our soldier dey ready to shoot livin and non livin tin at site dnt loose ur fu.kin life because of obiakpor thief called amaechi .aboki abeg make una use ur sense if u dnt hav try borrow frm cows plsss.9ja for life
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by vizboy(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Lol
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by visalo: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Amaechi deceitfulness is gradualling exposing out. First he was used to oppose the state of emmergency declared in the three state of the north. Now the northerners want to stage a protest for him for a job well done. Well only time will tell if amaechi will survive this storm. Soon the SS will be too hot for this betrayer to stay. i trus my people. no shaking.GEJ we are standing by you. Thanks for providing us democracy benefits
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by nwadaigbo: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
taharqa2: Interesting!! Am sure these NORTHERNERS coming to 'protest' for Ameachi do not have anything bothering them in their own states for which to protest. They obviously want d 'best' for Rivers State, since all is already well with their States and region. They are Kind, very kind. Altrustic. They are Activists, Freedom fighters and of course, 'Progressives'....
they just want to ride on the back of d mole amechi and destroy jonathan and south south. Unfortunately, many niger deltans refuse to see beyond their nose and are supportting the arrogant amechi. Youths of niger delta, stand up for right.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Danhumprey: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
When will Mr.President realize that his involvement,whether directly or indirectly,is heating up the polity and distracting from pressing national issues? When would the charlatans quit behaving like kids?
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by jaytee01(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
Acidosis: Sometimes I wonder why my prophecies come to pass... I already know this man would fall in a big mess... I've hated him even before these allegations.. He looks like an arrogant wife beater... an educated lousy man He lacks morals, courtesy, respect... He talks like an arrogant tout, I lost all due respect for him the day he insulted a journalist just because she asked few questions during the NLC saga... He is a complete opposite of GEJ in terms of morals...
Why won't you hate him? Jobless bootlicker like you, Rubbish!
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by stannydon(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
kodilson: It was gathered that the protesters plan to converge on the Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Centre in Abuja and embark on procession towards the National Assembly where they will hold a rally to draw attention to the situation in Rivers Assembly.

I am a Rivers man,and i also know too well that what is happening in my state is political,in other words sellfish minded people who are not fighting for the interest of the common man.
AMECHI AND WIKE,thses two guys are birds of a feather,each of them want a total political control of the state on their favour.Amechi will not have peace in the state no matter what, becouse 1.He did not contest any elective position and supreme court imposed him on Rivers poeple..
2.2011 election he was well beaten by Omehia but thesame Wike fought tooth and nail through the office of PDP and INEC
he(Amechi) was declared the winner instaed of Omehia the people`s choice. When these things were going on in the state Goodluck didm`t stop him,now he`s out for anything dirty including rudenes to the Presidency becouse of the excess state money on his disposal, that`s the price they ought pay for denying us our God`s sent leader of our time who is still fighting for his mandate in supreme court.
Rivers people are not in any way perturbed about what is happening becouse is politics and it should be left to the politicals to sort themsaves out,therefore any protest is not for the interest of Rivers people but for those who pay the protesters and their 2015 political ambition.
In Rivers state live is just normal except the noise going on and on for no just reason.

My friend if you dont have anything reasonable to say, go and keep quiet...You guys are being insensitive.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by gabbrri(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Johnathan by all standards bein political age and expirience is way more dan amaechi. I wonda y he is nt givin up on d so cald tusle. Tufiakwa
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by ProfSule(m): 12:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Acidosis: Senseless protest from senseless groups with senseless sponsors.

Mugu 1
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by Abu34: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2013
TechyGuy: They didn't add that some protesters are coming from PH and SS.
So the supporters are all people who have no connection to Rivers State and PDP?

e clear!
Today is tuesday and yet no sign of any protest... aby the protest took place only on nairaland.
Re: Pro-amaechi Protesters Plan Rally In Abuja Today by NaijaFlow: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2013
Some people in Nigeria smells. What are they protesting about? A Governor that supervised the beating up of a legislator no matter what they did, there is no way 5 people can fight 27 people so Amaechi should start telling himself the truth. There is no justification for Amaechi's Action. Imagine if it was the president that went to the National Assembly to beat up senators or reps he felt are his enemies, would these people still protest on behalf of the president?. What a paid crowd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multi-billion Naira Meter Assembly Plant To Be Set Up In Lagos. / Obasanjo: The Man, The General, The President By Femmy Carrena Set T Be Launched / Cross River House Of Reps Member, Mike Etaba Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.