Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Fraud In Efcc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud In Efcc (748 Views)

Tompolo In EFCC Net, Company’s Accounts Frozen – RUBIZTECH / Bombshell: Allegations Of Voter Fraud In Rivers State Greatly Exaggerated - Jega / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud In Efcc by wolex200(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2008
Nairalanders, please dont be deserve about the government of the day. absolutely they have nothing to deliver. take a look at all the corruption cases EFCC pick and release. where is Adenike Grange, Orji kalu, Turaki, Nmanami etc and now they pick Iyabo and release her .that is the end of the case. Am afraid of Nigeria.
Re: Fraud In Efcc by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 22, 2008
Nigerian amazeme at thier level of ignorance. Is EFCC the court that will decide the fate of Iyabo or others. Their role is just to investigate and prosecute, the judciary does the rest. The others you mentioned have been bailed, Iyabo was not set free, she was bailed.
Please you need to learn to read and klisten properly.
Re: Fraud In Efcc by otokx(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2008
Well spoken by aisha2
Re: Fraud In Efcc by BigB11(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2008
Nigerian amazeme at their level of ignorance. Is EFCC the court that will decide the fate of Iyabo or others. Their role is just to investigate and prosecute, the judciary does the rest. The others you mentioned have been bailed, Iyabo was not set free, she was bailed.
Please you need to learn to read and klisten properly.

Right on point!
But do you truly understand the definition of "bail" in Nigeria?

It took the court merely 2 days to release this chick; the same person that was missing in action for several weeks.
Nigerian ways of life is incredible.
Re: Fraud In Efcc by GoldCircle: 2:42pm On May 22, 2008
wink wink
Re: Fraud In Efcc by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 22, 2008
GoldCircle:

Aisha2 dear! Is that You? Nice to know You are still around here! I wont lie o! I often fantasize about You! Anywayz Kissess!
Who the hell is this. Fantasize away, i may be a guy with boobs for all you know.
At Big 1, What would you have EFCC do, disobey court order and lock her and throw away the key? Is it EFCC that granted her Bail. I am not supporting or defending Iyabo, thats a different issue, the guy who posted this said Fraud At EFCC, I was trying to let him know the duty of EFCC and their limit. The same people will scream abuse of due process and disregard for ruyleof Law. The Judge that ruled on her bail said its a bailable offence and partof her bail conditions include surrendering her international passport.
Nigerian would always want to talk, most times when they do that they display such ignorance and stupidity, A good saying goes," It better to be silent and be mistaken for a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
Re: Fraud In Efcc by toshmann(m): 4:03pm On May 22, 2008
aisha
i agree with you. but dont overblame the nigerians complaining. justice must not only be done but must be seen to be done. the fault is our judicial system. if it was the common man, he'll be locked up for 2 yrs b4 his case will be determined. but these guys just come and within 2 wks/days/hrs/even minutes their case is called up, they are bailed etc

the nigerians are frustrated. no fault of efcc though
Re: Fraud In Efcc by GoldCircle: 4:34pm On May 22, 2008
Haba Aisha2! dat is no way you talk to an admirer especially one who has posted several good comments about you here on nairaland. that waz just my own way of saying "I think you've got an interesting personality". To tell you most sincerely, I just have a mindset that most ladies on nairaland are unnecessarily rude and that you were indeed an exception to this. But I am quite surprised at your reply. Perhaps I should have a rethink! perhaps!
Re: Fraud In Efcc by toshmann(m): 4:43pm On May 22, 2008
dont have a re-think yet

or may be you should re-think your method of complimenting someone. the word fantasize spoke volumes, especially from a guy named goldcircle grin

i think aisha is responsible. the type naija needs for the future
Re: Fraud In Efcc by Nobody: 11:41am On May 23, 2008
@Gold Circle, sorry if my response was a bit hard but the word fantasize got me edgy. I have been having some rough times lately and so i get upset at things that wont normally get me upset.
Re: Fraud In Efcc by niya(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2008
I was even suprised that she was arrested in the first place
Re: Fraud In Efcc by buchio7(m): 3:25pm On May 23, 2008
na wah for goldcircle and his quest for aisha 2, na wah for dis obodo nairaland, grin grin grin

anyway to more important issues, until the courts finally convict a person under investigation he is considered innocent, so i see nothing wrong with the process. the onus is on efcc to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the lady took a fancy to public money, so why all this hullaballoo abt efcc ?? sometimes ppl just dey post unnecessary alarmist threads sef 4 dis nairaland, undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is This Policy Or Politics ? / Ribadu May Be Demoted And Retired! / Can Obama Happen Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.