Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi (2186 Views)

I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court / President Jonathan’s Secret Wife And Mother Of Two( PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2013
"My husband is a pathological liar, it was ten years after our marriage that I knew the woman he called his cousin and her children were his wife and children. My husband lied that he was going to Abuja for a training programme. I was surprised when I was told that he now lives in Mushin in a police woman's house," embattled housewife, Rashidat Adeniyi, told an Agege-Orile, Lagos customary court.

The husband, Toyin Adeniyi, 50, denied the allegations. Toyin, an engineer, said, "Because, I am a handsome man, ladies fall for me, so it can be one of the strategies to cause quarrels between us that she heard those lies.

"I left the house because I owed a year rent and I told my wife that I would come for her and the children when I am back on my feet," he said.

Rashidat pleaded with the court to dissolve her 19-year-old marriage over two years desertion by her husband. The 33-year-old computer analyst, who lives at 33, Alaramimo Street, Orile-Agege, told the court that her husband left the house two years ago for a police woman's house.

She told the court that it was after ten years of marriage that she knew that her husband had a wife and children before
she married him.

The mother of three asked the court to dissolve the marriage and grant her the custody of the children.

Meanwhile, the husband said he still loved his wife, and not in support of the dissolution. "Since, I am the busy type, anytime I left the house, my wife always suspected me. I haven't told anyone that I am a widower," he stated. Toyin explained that the police woman the wife was referring to was just a friend.

The court President, Mr Joseph Adewusi, told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case to July 22 for judgment.

http://toolztoolz..com/2013/07/lagos-my-husband-kept-secret-wife.html

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jul/14/317.html
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by mgbeketoto: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2013
Typical 'Lagos' marriage!
No big deal! kiss

So, the man's ONLY crime is that he secretly kept another wife and children huh?
Awon one MAN. . .ONE BLOKOS group of MISERRRRRRRRRRABLE women! cheesy
YEYE woman! cheesy
She has made her choice jare. . .and so has he.
BIG PHOCKING DEAL!

It always amazes me when AFRICANS try soooooooooooooooo hard to live like OYINBO peeps. . .AND FAIL every single time.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT OF AN AFRICAN OR NIGERIAN MARRIAGE. . . PLEASE GERRRRRRRRROUT! OTHER WOMEN ARE READY TO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAB YOUR REMNANT HUSBANDS. . . ! grin
Shikena! kiss
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by k2039: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2013
This is funny.
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by nekaa(f): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
She is 33years, the marriage is 19 years; Does this mean they started hooking up when she was just 14years?
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
football or rather nigerian age
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by Afrocatalyst: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
This is common among the yorubas na. Nt a new tin abeg. All the yoruba men in ma area have theirs. Smetimes their wives knw,smetimes they dnt.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by ChideraFavour(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Very funny story but where is the picture of the handsome husband?
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2013
There was a mild scenario, in my office whereby a husband called to make enquiry about my services, and I explained everything to him. He promised to bring his cousin in a month's time whom he believes , if she works with me, she will have lots of experience in handling clients.. I said ok... And a fee was agreed on. So the fateful day, we fixed d appointment , we met after a month's time at my office.. Lo and behold, two women walked behind him and as he strolled into the office.. One of the women is very fair, tall and really pretty, while the second lady is dark , short and also ok in looks smiley....
So , they all sat down. The dark lady sat very close to her husband , like a glue.. Scrutinizing me and him, with eagle eyes, to see if there's anything funny or informal going on between us grin.. In my mind, I laughed at her stupidity. And sighed "oh women", even though am a different breed of A certain class of women grin.. He introduced her as his wife, and the fair one, as his cousin, whom he was talking about. I nod my head and re explained professional criterial needed for d cousin to work with me..he asked the cousin, if she's ok with me... She answered yes...and I smiled..so the deal was sealed and they left after the meeting.. With d dark lady , still watching me and him closely... I simply shook their hands and saw them off 2 d door.
To the fast forward , the story... I and the husband became platonic friends and one fateful day, he confided in me, on BB, that the cousin working with me, is actually His mistress for the past four years and they have a daughter together!... And they are Not related in anyway....I was like what? shocked..... He laughed and said its a long story but will explain better some other time...
I was Laughing uncontrollably and shouted, oh my God.... Wow, men! When he , himself knew that the wife thot, we had sumthing intimate on that day , she tagged along....whereas ....Nothing oooo sad......while the person, she shud have been wary of is the so called Cousin, whom he has paid an apartment for, and possibly take along with him, in his various official overseas travels...
The Wife,,knew absolute nothin till now.... He is even planning to pay her bride price towards the end of this yr... He claimed , his mistress.... is his soul mate and she very presentable , attractive for his status, with her fair tall Fulani look.....she was even a model , before he met her..... i then, asked him with amazement, how do u intend to pull it off?..... Cos yur wife, to me looks always alert around u... And ready to pounce any lady, that even dare 2 sniff close 2 you.... He laughed and smiled craftily ......don't worry... We will all cross , the bridge when we get there.... Just chill and watch...
I was like.... Wow. ,...... May God help them , sha ..... with the stunt he's planning to accomplish....by all means .... Na wa o.....some men, sha. angry
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lol why are you always unserious and sarcastic

Abeg scram joor everything is not a joking matter or a "blokos" issue
mgbeketoto: Typical 'Lagos' marriage!
No big deal! kiss

So, the man's ONLY crime is that he secretly kept another wife and children huh?
Awon one MAN. . .ONE BLOKOS group of MISERRRRRRRRRRABLE women! cheesy
YEYE woman! cheesy
She has made her choice jare. . .and so has he.
BIG PHOCKING DEAL!

It always amazes me when AFRICANS try soooooooooooooooo hard to live like OYINBO peeps. . .AND FAIL every single time.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT OF AN AFRICAN OR NIGERIAN MARRIAGE. . . PLEASE GERRRRRRRRROUT! OTHER WOMEN ARE READY TO GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAB YOUR REMNANT HUSBANDS. . . ! grin
Shikena! kiss
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Stop generalizing abeg.smh
Afrocatalyst: This is common among the yorubas na. Nt a new tin abeg. All the yoruba men in ma area have theirs. Smetimes their wives knw,smetimes they dnt.
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by EfemenaXY: 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
So 19 years of marriage down the toilet drain...all for what? The policewoman next door and her kids?

A simple DNA test would ascertain whether those kids were fathered by her (randy?) husband.
Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by Afrocatalyst: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
kulyie: Stop generalizing abeg.smh
am sorry if I did.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi by Deewonder(f): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Amelian: There was a mild scenario, in my office whereby a husband called to make enquiry about my services, and I explained everything to him. He promised to bring his cousin in a month's time whom he believes , if she works with me, she will have lots of experience in handling clients.. I said ok... And a fee was agreed on. So the fateful day, we fixed d appointment , we met after a month's time at my office.. Lo and behold, two women walked behind him and as he strolled into the office.. One of the women is very fair, tall and really pretty, while the second lady is dark , short and also ok in looks smiley....
So , they all sat down. The dark lady sat very close to her husband , like a glue.. Scrutinizing me and him, with eagle eyes, to see if there's anything funny or informal going on between us grin.. In my mind, I laughed at her stupidity. And sighed "oh women", even though am a different breed of A certain class of women grin.. He introduced her as his wife, and the fair one, as his cousin, whom he was talking about. I nod my head and re explained professional criterial needed for d cousin to work with me..he asked the cousin, if she's ok with me... She answered yes...and I smiled..so the deal was sealed and they left after the meeting.. With d dark lady , still watching me and him closely... I simply shook their hands and saw them off 2 d door.
To the fast forward , the story... I and the husband became platonic friends and one fateful day, he confided in me, on BB, that the cousin working with me, is actually His mistress for the past four years and they have a daughter together!... And they are Not related in anyway....I was like what? shocked..... He laughed and said its a long story but will explain better some other time...
I was Laughing uncontrollably and shouted, oh my God.... Wow, men! When he , himself knew that the wife thot, we had sumthing intimate on that day , she tagged along....whereas ....Nothing oooo sad......while the person, she shud have been wary of is the so called Cousin, whom he has paid an apartment for, and possibly take along with him, in his various official overseas travels...
The Wife,,knew absolute nothin till now.... He is even planning to pay her bride price towards the end of this yr... He claimed , his mistress.... is his soul mate and she very presentable , attractive for his status, with her fair tall Fulani look.....she was even a model , before he met her..... i then, asked him with amazement, how do u intend to pull it off?..... Cos yur wife, to me looks always alert around u... And ready to pounce any lady, that even dare 2 sniff close 2 you.... He laughed and smiled craftily ......don't worry... We will all cross , the bridge when we get there.... Just chill and watch...
I was like.... Wow. ,...... May God help them , sha ..... with the stunt he's planning to accomplish....by all means .... Na wa o.....some men, sha. angry
I dont think keeping casual friend with that kind of a man wit such an evil mind will be any good to you and ur firm's integrity..
Such people shall be forever cunny, except the grace of God rest upon their tongue...

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Father Who Lost Lips & Four Limbs To A Flesh-eating Bug / India Man And Nigeria Woman Marriage / Writing Services At Its Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.