Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? (24155 Views)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? / can you share your happiest day since you married... / Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by kokoye(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day ASUU went on strike.

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Krasid: For some, it's the day they get laid
For some, it's their wedding day
For some,it's the day they get their first job.
For some,it's the day they become a father.

The day I got my first job.
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Youngzedd(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: I don't even know what ll make me so so so happy. Cos I m always happy.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by smoothlips(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
J12:

That wasn't the happiest day of my life.
PLZZZZZZZ! don't tell us u were abused by ur house-help! undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by yuzedo: 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
First day akamu shoot out of abunna. undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Mamacita007(f): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
After he don hammer. its when he makes money becos it covers for everything else dat he doesnt have grin grin
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by stantob(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day i repented

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by manny4life(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
dedons: that's all you know

thats why you are always behind

See me see trouble o, do I know you from Adam?

Trouble sleep iyanga go wake am....Abeg stay on your lane o.
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by kstyle2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
D day he looks in2 d eyes of his newborn baby who thankfuly lools lyk him n den picks up his phone n says 'mama,mama na boy'.or gettin a bj 4rm nicki minaj.damn.2 som pple dats beta dan oil job

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
That's definitely gonna be the day I welcome my own son to the world to come and continue my legacy.
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by drdams: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
Oya, give palava, tell am say she no holy pass. Lol!!
manny4life:

See me see trouble o, do I know you from Adam?

Trouble sleep iyanga go wake am....Abeg stay on your lane o.
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by OmerianConsult: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mine will be the day l get partners from all over the country for my ground-breaking and lucrative idea which is of national importance, and linked to my signature here. So much has gone into that initiative!
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Ruq: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day he screewz a biatch he has been aiming at!
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by genuisemma: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
4 most guys is d day dey disvirgin a grl
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by iykofias(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
D day I'll giv out my 1st daughta out in marriage_dat will b legendary

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by OmerianConsult: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pretyangel25: The day he graduate with First class. 'wink'
That's good but it's only the begining of life's struggles

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Spartan1203(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
d day i see my first child and carry him/her in my arms
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by sacostyles(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
retirement
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by moscobabs(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
druid06: The happiest day in my life would be when Seun and those lazy MOD's stop moving absurd and ridiculous topics like this to the frontpage.
I seconded u,though it can't be my happiest day.@OP the happiest day of a guy is the day his wife gives birth to a bouncing baby boy.
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by liveogd(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
[quote author=logica]The day he loses his virginity.[/quote
And then what?
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
Marriage and all stuffs like that are not in my dictionary. I've always wanted to be RICH AND FAMOUS,LIVE LAVISH AND EXTREMELY EXOTIC. Maybe the day I make my first million dollars,It would be my happiest..

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by OJULALAKAN: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day i enter uk without my girl friend.
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by kzokul(m): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
D day I c gt ma 1st child......can't wait 4 dt day I swear
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by olumaxi(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tablet Man: Their happiest day is when they hammer cool
1million likes
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by k2039: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
joeydozzy: The day he looses his virginity wink wink
In the case of rape nko?.
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by dddaaayyyooo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by moscobabs(m): 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
sanniemoe: Marriage and all stuffs like that are not in my dictionary. I've always wanted to be RICH AND FAMOUS,LIVE LAVISH AND EXTREMELY EXOTIC. Maybe the day I make my first million dollars,It would be my happiest..
U must be Under 18

2 Likes

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by xynerise: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
The success of my children in everything they will do is always a happy day for me.

My happiest day will be when am in heaven

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by nextexcel: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
The day i invent somthing that will make life more beautiful not just that but been in the hands of many, hmm thats dafinatly my happiest day. Or seeing my mum dance about a brake through that a made,i will be fine with that.

1 Like

Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by orgasticdance: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
it's sort of the saddest day cos u know u'll never be that happy again undecided
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
For me ,is everyday I go out and come back without out racist on my way,no police control. I cherish that day much. I hate being control by police.
Re: What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
undecidedErrr..when he buys his first range rover?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos) / Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. / After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.