Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. (23906 Views)

What Part Of Chicken Is The Sweetest? / Health Benefits Of Zobo / "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:16am On May 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otcg3ib3j4s

Sweet and healthy Zobo can be made with ease at home. Its healthier to prepare your meals by yourself.
This is a healthy Zobo drink without artificial sugars. Dates and pineapple was used as the sweetner while cloves and ginger are the antioxidant and added spice for medicinal purposes.

Ingredients:

Dry zobo leafs
Dates
Pineapple
Ginger
Cloves

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:25am On May 03, 2022
I used the tiny Zobo leaves, they have more juice than the bigger ones.
Wash the zobo, add the washed cloves and pineapple back.
Boil for 20 minutes.
Seive out the pineapple back and Zobo leaves.
Blend the dates, ginger and pineapple.
You will soak the dates overnight and remove the seeds before blending.
Pour into the Zobo and bring to a boil.
Allow to cool and sieve with a sieve cloth.
Serve chilled.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
It's a very healthy drink

18 Likes

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Zobo very sweet wen serve chilled
Zobo Nollywood blood

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Viraltrends123: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Homemade zobo with lots of ingredients, sweet like Tinubu.
I love that man!!!

My vote is for him, vote competence!!!

21 Likes

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Daniel058(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Good! , production and sales of sugar should be banned in the whole world.

Sugar destroyed and is still destroying a lot of lives .

Say no to Sugar!!

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by DenreleDave(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022

The sweetest and healthiest zobo without sugar yet taste like honey in this life is OBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

strictly for married people..

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Very good drink, it’s healthy as well but most nairaland men would rather die on top beer

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Pajiv(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Sweet!

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Sweetvie: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Yeah
I've tried it b4
It make sense grin

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Tonypen247(m): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Looks nice

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Brendaniel: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Good

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by aklion: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Legit

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I love that man!!!
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by beautyhd: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2022
I like my zobo very sweet.

I use that cola sweetener for sweetness.

Nice one gloryhomemaker

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by ANSOM: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

The sweetest and healthiest zobo without sugar yet taste like honey in this life is OBO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sweet but can give you AIDS plus the wahala the owners carries with it

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Pwettylinda(f): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Diabetic Tinubu needs this asap
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Ceejay8: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Is not as sweet as Hero beer �
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by ManishSmith(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2022
I’m definitely going to try it, I use honey most time

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by jamace(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2022
Zobo is highly medicinal.

Take a cup of zobo daily to keep the doctor at bay.

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2022
DenreleDave:

The kind of thing you expect from tinubu supporters
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Sweet and healthy Zobo can be made with ease at home. Its healthier to prepare your meals by yourself.
This is a healthy Zobo drink without artificial sugars. Dates and pineapple was used as the sweetner while cloves and ginger are the antioxidant and added spice for medicinal purposes.

Ingredients:

Dry zobo leafs
Dates
Pineapple
Ginger
Cloves

Can one add beetroot to the mix?

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Justinlean02(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Nice I love this drink, recently visited family home and there's a lady that makes this drink (zobo), her's just feels like wine. Such lovely taste and it's only N50 grin

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by mrcrabs(m): 9:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I love that man!!!

My vote is for him, vote competence!!!

Lmao grin
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by BABANGBALI: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2022
Ta lo gbe ike sobo mi?
Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by jessylaurel(f): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Dry zobo leafs
Dates
Pineapple
Ginger
Cloves

No explanation/ directions

Re: Make The Sweetest Healthy Zobo Without Sugar. by Southernigbo: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
What is zobo

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? / Trending Babies Names In Your Local Language. / Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video)