Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth (35744 Views)

Safe Home Remedies For Yellow Teeth#dentist Directive / Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by dedons: 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Soak your mouth inside water containing JIK and ARIEL for 2days and then scrub hard with an iron sponge

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by guddie(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Neaman: Teeth wey go yellow go yellow...no mata wat.
Tru talk joor.... If no be panadol, e no be panadol
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
simply visit a dentist
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2013
Faponmile: believe it or not charcoal helps. just grind and put in jar. then brush vigorously every morning for five days and see the difference. especially good for smokers. use a hard brush. also make sure to use your normal paste along with it so you don't develop halistosis.
how does 1 grind d charcoal?
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Youngzedd(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by 360command: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
also, do not stick to one product toothpaste . If for example you like a particular toothpaste, when it finishes, go and buy a different brand of toothpaste and use till it finishes.My BIOCHEM lecturer back then in school told us and he is right.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by bakynes(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
Use warm water to brush and not cold water.Baking Powder also does the job,put on ur toothbrush and scrub and then brush with a toothpaste.Check Youtube for more details on using Baking powder.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by jhoshy55: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
How about this?

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by FilesUpdator(f): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
80% of everbody viewing this has yellow teeth. grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by EzePromoe: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Other whitening powder may tend to make the teeth white but when you look with a microscope, the germs are still there.
But for me, i use DETTOL, to wash my teeth, and it wipes away the yellow substance and kills the germs.

If I don't take care of myself, who will?

Na your papa? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by EzePromoe: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Macelliot:
The prescribtion you gave are incomplete.
You never listed *brush Your teeth with H2SO4
Tetraoxosulphat(vi)acid.

The strongest acid.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Mamacita007(f): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
use crest white strips. it makes ur teeth white after 7 days
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Cutekriss(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
[img][/img]
manny4life: But I eat and drink all these but my teeth remains yellow, now what? undecided undecided
grin
manny4life: But I eat and drink all these but my teeth remains yellow, now what? undecided undecided
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Cutekriss(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
soaking ur teeth in hypo is the best solution ever ;Dsoaking ur teeth in hypo is the best solution ever
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by IGBOSON1: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
Well the only advice that comes to mind for now is: go down to the nearest motorpark (preferably one in cities like Lagos, Ibadan, Aba, Onitsha or Kano.....where you can readily find hardened agberos) and engage the most fearsome looking tout you come across in a bare-knuckle fight......you're bound to lose all or most of your yellow teeth that's for sure! wink
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by philfearon(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
The Best Remedy is Banana peels...Now,after eating a banana,all u have to do is keep the peels..In the night,take the yellowish softy inside and rub on Your Teeth...Dont brush it off,rather,allow it to stay in your teeth and sleep...Brush it off the next morning....Do this for a week,you will see Wonders.......

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
Damn! I though i was gonna see something easy,i mean something pretty handy i can get across the road...the hell is blue berries and dental flops! Well, gonna see about the juice and sodium paste...
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by infopreneurqwin(f): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Chigorkizz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2013
Correct
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Egbagirl(f): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
gluv01: In earlier times people used charcoal to clean teeth. Charcoal, has a powerful crystal based chemical which results in teeth whitening. You can mix some charcoal with toothpaste to get rid of stains. Thus, making it one of the best home remedies for yellow teeth.

Strawberries are also wonderful to whiten your teeth naturally within a week. Just crush them in a plate, add a little salt or baking powder, rub on your teeth. Rinse after 5-10mins. Woooha! a noticeable difference.

Erm, have you tried any of the above before?

Everyone making suggestions, biko una don try all these before? There are a hundred and one teeth whitening methods that do not work but then again, what works for Shina mgiht not work for Sule
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by turl(m): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
J12: Thanks for the info
O_o Did he/she eat out someones ass?
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by ChainBlinger: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
What of guys without tooth?
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by greall1: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
turl:

This teeth smelling.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by greall1: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
turl:

This teeth Is smelling
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Divinetouch(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
supaeagles: Does chewing stick help??

I think it does
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Omobarca: 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:

BUSTED!
Wat is f2c? Una don dey use code dey rait first 2 comment again abi? U stil dey do 1st 2 comment at ur matrimonial age.Smh 4 u!
grin grin
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Phonon: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Phonon: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Looking on the bright side,those that crave a job with MTN would do well to flash their sparkling yellow teeth at the interviewer;I hear they value such people as brand ambassadors because EVERYWHERE THEY GO,they represent.Don't forget the yellow tie with your suit.

Hee? grin grin cool
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Deiok(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice one.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by kingsleyMbang(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ths 1 na shovel/odeshe. Ths 1 na shovel/odeshe.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by eightsin(m): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Charcoals remains the cheapest and easiest to lay hands on and it works just fine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Shuts Schools As Pupils & Teachers Contract COVID-19 After Reopening / "My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK / Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.