Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth (35750 Views)

Safe Home Remedies For Yellow Teeth#dentist Directive / Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by PilotOz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Are you ashamed to smile because your teeth are becoming more and more yellow? Here are seven tips that can help you get rid of the yellow color on your teeth:

- Blueberries have some whitening characteristics: crush the berries and scrub your teeth with them using your finger of a clean toothbrush. When you finish wash them and clean them with a dental floss.

- Orange juice contributes in getting rid of the teeth's yellowness: mix some orange juice with a teaspoon of salt until it becomes a paste and then use the toothbrush to rub your teeth.

- Use the toothpaste every day and make sure you buy a type that has a license from a body specialized in dental care in order to guarantee the quality, effectiveness and safety.

- Drink less coffee and tea: these drinks can dye your teeth.

- Some vegetables like carrots, cucumber and parsley need to be chewed and secrete their green color leaving their effects on your teeth. Chew a sugar free gum after you eat these types of vegetables in order to get rid of the residues and then drink some water.

- Water and milk are very effective in cleaning your teeth. Milk more particularly has some whitening and nutritive components for your teeth.

- You can always use the dental floss: keep them in the house and use them every day to get rid of the food residues stuck between your teeth.

http://www.m3com.com.sa/en/family/women-and-beauty/hairs-and-cosmetics/seven-tips-to-get-rid-of-yellow-teeth

7 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by yorex2011: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
ok....noted....another knowledge gained....f2c smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by PilotOz(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
alright sire.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by ksusi: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
noted
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by manny4life(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
But I eat and drink all these but my teeth remains yellow, now what? undecided undecided
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by supaeagles(m): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Does chewing stick help??

5 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Tekzyflex(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Dats a nice one...Thanks
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Omobarca: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life: But I eat and drink all these but my teeth remains yellow, now what? undecided undecided
grin
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by gluv01(f): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
In earlier times people used charcoal to clean teeth. Charcoal, has a powerful crystal based chemical which results in teeth whitening. You can mix some charcoal with toothpaste to get rid of stains. Thus, making it one of the best home remedies for yellow teeth.

Strawberries are also wonderful to whiten your teeth naturally within a week. Just crush them in a plate, add a little salt or baking powder, rub on your teeth. Rinse after 5-10mins. Woooha! a noticeable difference.

7 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Neaman(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Teeth wey go yellow go yellow...no mata wat.

9 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by gerrardomendes(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2013
wot of charcoal and soda soap.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Ultimate001: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice write-up.....tnx @ op!
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by belhomme(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
removin d yellow teeth remains d most effective...afterall u ar ashamed of it... ori bibe loogun ori fifo mennnhh.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Macelliot(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pilot Oz: Are you ashamed to smile because your teeth are becoming more and more yellow? Here are seven tips that can help you get rid of the yellow color on your teeth:

- Blueberries have some whitening characteristics: crush the berries and scrub your teeth with them using your finger of a clean toothbrush. When you finish wash them and clean them with a dental floss.

- Orange juice contributes in getting rid of the teeth's yellowness: mix some orange juice with a teaspoon of salt until it becomes a paste and then use the toothbrush to rub your teeth.

- Use the toothpaste every day and make sure you buy a type that has a license from a body specialized in dental care in order to guarantee the quality, effectiveness and safety.

- Drink less coffee and tea: these drinks can dye your teeth.

- Some vegetables like carrots, cucumber and parsley need to be chewed and secrete their green color leaving their effects on your teeth. Chew a sugar free gum after you eat these types of vegetables in order to get rid of the residues and then drink some water.

- Water and milk are very effective in cleaning your teeth. Milk more particularly has some whitening and nutritive components for your teeth.

- You can always use the dental floss: keep them in the house and use them every day to get rid of the food residues stuck between your teeth.

http://www.m3com.com.sa/en/family/women-and-beauty/hairs-and-cosmetics/seven-tips-to-get-rid-of-yellow-teeth
The prescribtion you gave are incomplete.
You never listed *brush Your teeth with H2SO4
Tetraoxosulphat(vi)acid.

The strongest acid.

6 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by xynerise: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
A guy with white teeth looks odd to me.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
Well written. Did I just see drink less coffee
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by ojima007(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
manny4life: But I eat and drink all these but my teeth remains yellow, now what? undecided undecided
rub bleaching cream like bioclare to alter the biodata of ur yellow teeth@nanny
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Teegurlee(f): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
yorex2011: ok....noted....another knowledge gained....f2c smiley cheesy

BUSTED!
Wat is f2c? Una don dey use code dey rait first 2 comment again abi? U stil dey do 1st 2 comment at ur matrimonial age.Smh 4 u!

17 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by druid06(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Visit a respected dentist. A simple bleaching of the tooth would do the trick.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Faponmile(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
believe it or not charcoal helps. just grind and put in jar. then brush vigorously every morning for five days and see the difference. especially good for smokers. use a hard brush. also make sure to use your normal paste along with it so you don't develop halistosis.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by manny4life(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
ojima007: rub bleaching cream like bioclare to alter the biodata of ur yellow teeth@nanny

Hmm, this one has passed bleaching cream level, abeg come up with another solution.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Lilimax(f): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
Macelliot:
The prescribtion you gave are incomplete.
You never listed *brush Your teeth with H2SO4
Tetraoxosulphat(vi)acid.

The strongest acid.
Jude, have you tried using it before?
Just asking undecided
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Sike(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
supaeagles: Does chewing stick help??
No oh!

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
bleach??
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by hardeyincah(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
Faponmile: believe it or not charcoal helps. just grind and put in jar. then brush vigorously every morning for five days and see the difference. especially good for smokers. use a hard brush. also make sure to use your normal paste along with it so you don't develop halistosis.

sorry HALITOSIS
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by OCTAVO: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ok. This type of teeth nko? Can your tips work for it?

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Gudiza(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Faponmile: believe it or not charcoal helps. just grind and put in jar. then brush vigorously every morning for five days and see the difference. especially good for smokers. use a hard brush. also make sure to use your normal paste along with it so you don't develop halistosis.
Omo, u go wound oh!
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Fazhy: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nice write-up.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by kokoye(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
sand paper nko?

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
xynerise: A guy with white teeth looks odd to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

300 Medical Consultants Withdraw Services From UCH, University Of Ibadan / Israel Shuts Schools As Pupils & Teachers Contract COVID-19 After Reopening / COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.