Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth (35745 Views)

Safe Home Remedies For Yellow Teeth#dentist Directive / Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by eightsin(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
philfearon: The Best Remedy is Banana peels...Now,after eating a banana,all u have to do is keep the peels..In the night,take the yellowish softy inside and rub on Your Teeth...Dont brush it off,rather,allow it to stay in your teeth and sleep...Brush it off the next morning....Do this for a week,you will see Wonders.......

For real... Sounds rather odd... How would one sleep with that?
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by abbas2(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Macelliot:
The prescribtion you gave are incomplete.
You never listed *brush Your teeth with H2SO4
Tetraoxosulphat(vi)acid.

The strongest acid.
Sorry tetraoxosulphate 6 is not d strongest acid.HNO3 is the strongest
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by abbeybanks(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
...dentist can make ur teeth white
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by druid06(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
abbas2:
Sorry tetraoxosulphate 6 is not d strongest acid.HNO3 is the strongest

If I remember my Chemistry well. That would be hydrogen trioxo nitrate.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by cityhood: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pilot Oz: Are you ashamed to smile because your teeth are becoming more and more yellow? Here are seven tips that can help you get rid of the yellow color on your teeth:

- Blueberries have some whitening characteristics: crush the berries and scrub your teeth with them using your finger of a clean toothbrush. When you finish wash them and clean them with a dental floss.

- Orange juice contributes in getting rid of the teeth's yellowness: mix some orange juice with a teaspoon of salt until it becomes a paste and then use the toothbrush to rub your teeth.

- Use the toothpaste every day and make sure you buy a type that has a license from a body specialized in dental care in order to guarantee the quality, effectiveness and safety.

- Drink less coffee and tea: these drinks can dye your teeth.

- Some vegetables like carrots, cucumber and parsley need to be chewed and secrete their green color leaving their effects on your teeth. Chew a sugar free gum after you eat these types of vegetables in order to get rid of the residues and then drink some water.

- Water and milk are very effective in cleaning your teeth. Milk more particularly has some whitening and nutritive components for your teeth.

- You can always use the dental floss: keep them in the house and use them every day to get rid of the food residues stuck between your teeth.

http://www.m3com.com.sa/en/family/women-and-beauty/hairs-and-cosmetics/seven-tips-to-get-rid-of-yellow-teeth
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Nwastamin: 10:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Yellow teeth can be congenital when a mother takes tetracycline at pregnancy, the baby is bound to hv a discoloured teeth. Make sure ur teeth is always neat, without odour and be very free to smile away. U are complete

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Sophiatabitha(f): 12:41am On Jul 16, 2013
Try hypo its d best.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by steveec122(m): 2:09am On Jul 16, 2013
Just laughing grin
Girls always kiss this guy
i wonder if na his juju

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by bright007(f): 4:09am On Jul 16, 2013
why get rid of your yellow teeth when you can make money by doing advert for MTN?

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Ndipe(m): 4:11am On Jul 16, 2013
Brush with charcoal
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by abugbe(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2013
tankz for write up
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by PilotOz(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2013
manny4life: But I eat and drink all these but my teeth remains yellow, now what? undecided undecided
have u tried orange juice and salt? if u really follow all the steps, you will see some results
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by PilotOz(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Ndipe: Brush with charcoal
how sure are u?
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Sezua(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2013
wat of HYPO?
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by PilotOz(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2013
Thanks to those that added more tips... hypo, mtn advert, acid base, lol chenistry class, properties of an acid lol, thank you.. between, the tips given are 100% working, if well followed, can produce great results.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by MissYuzedo(f): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2013
Shining my white teeth
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by anitank(f): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2013
if God's plan for u is yellow teeth, even iron sponge can't change it grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2013
Save your self the stress and buy a teeth whitner or book a teeth whitening appointment with yo dentist.. on est dans le 21eme siecle!! undecided
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Raddie(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
OCTAVO: Ok. This type of teeth nko? Can your tips work for it?
WTF
I recommend a sledge hammer #one swing should do the trick
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by davades(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
orange juice + salt looks ok to me
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Philipsdael(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
FilesUpdator: 80% of everbody viewing this has yellow teeth. grin
mine is ash in colour.... Mixture of Charcoal and salt than cap'it with paste-brushing will do just fine
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by sekzy99(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wre can one buy dis dental flush, baking soda, blueberries,strawberries. I wud nid it asap. Tnks
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by Ndipe(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Pilot Oz: how sure are u?

Very sure, you will be amazed on the result. Give it a shot.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by ALEXIS0240: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2013
manny4life: But I eat and drink all these but my teeth remains yellow, now what? undecided undecided
lol...go remove am throway.
Re: Tips To Get Rid Of Yellow Teeth by OJAYKONAMI(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
@ Op (Pilot Oz) & all those that av made other +ve contributions: Thanks 4 this highly informative & enlightening piece.
Sincerely, I need 2 reduce my consumption of coffee and tea coz av been noticing a yellow colouration in d base part of my teeth in recent months that av stepped up tea/coffee intake.
And anyone 2 help out on a location (in Lagos) where I can get genuine blueberries and how can I verify that my toothpaste is licensed from a body specialized in dental care?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Experience In The Surgical Theater" - 400 Level Physiotherapy Student Of BUK / Trader Caught Spraying Sniper Insecticide On Stockfish Meant For Sale (Photos) / Suicidal 67-Year-Old Man Jumped Into Kwara River, Rescued By Sympathizers (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.