Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,576 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (520910 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Bmahn: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2013
Dear VO,
thanks for the wonderful job you are doing here. please i need your advice on the best way to follow.we are into a family business and my wife intends applying for vacation visa in US and she got an invitaion from her cousin over there.she will be leaving a kid behind.my question now is what chances does she ve if she uses her father inlaw as d sponsor since at the moment i dont realy ve moni in my acc due to some projects am handling. Am a signatory to the acc in question but it bears d name of my dad and also a savings acc. pls kindly advice or suggest any other way to follow. thanks
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by nairacountry(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
grin
Greetings! The case has been reviewed and,
while your fingerprints should have been taken,
the omission had no effect upon the decision
itself. Obviously we do want to take everyone's
fingerprints whether they receive a visa or
not... in fact, we can't print a visa unless
fingerprints have been taken. But in your case,
the oversight had nothing to do with the
outcome of the case.

Thanks. Sorry for this late response, I had before now shifted my attention to the official means of communication; the mail, even though I wasn't informed of the above reviewed. All I was told via the mail was the reason my application was turned down (which was stated to be my tie to Nigeria which would guarantee my return blahblah) I appreciate your kind gestures on this issue; u must have gone extra mile.
"....in fact, we can't print a visa unless fingerprints HAVE BEEN TAKEN" In other words, my interviewer wouldn't have granted me visa because my fingerprint will not be available to print my visa. A fact she was well aware of @ d point of interview.
Now that I have been denied and I know the reason, what would be my chance next time if I apply alongside my wife and kids? What category can we apply for if we desire to spend our next vacation in the US?
You May want to ask why didn't we applied together in the first place? My wife is a banker, kids schools in session. Above all, I was to be sponsored by my company.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by tayoTFC(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dear visa officer,
I apply for visiting visa 2007 when my cousine give me invitiation letter. But I was refuse.reason that my cousine travel to USA to study but married there and refuse to come after the study that I might do same. Hence that he refuse my visa .
Now I have travel to UK,southafrica,DUbai for varous year during my annual leave and am married and fanacialy ok to sponsor my trip and family of 2 can I apply and would 2007 reason affect my chance cos I will put up in hotel for 5days and visit some lovely attractive park.am only going for vacation and sigthseing
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by olivialuv(m): 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Dear visa officer, I want you to enlighten me on a denied visa condition because my dv lottery visa was denied, I was told in the embassy on interview day(last week 9th oct) that my wife and child was not included in my application which I argued with the VO but in vain . My invitation letter stated my beneficiary which include my wife and child and I sent their Ds 230 form to the KCC after putting a call across that the initial form I sent was omitted with my wife and child form at point of dispatch at the currier center , I was told to write letter attached the form with the winning notice and send it back to KCC which I did but to my surprise the VO said they did not see it , the question remain that , the VO said I did not include my family and they saw only my form yet I was denied under section 212a(5)a tag "improper filling " yet they collected 3 visa fee . Pls how can I go through this , is there way out? Thanks.
Pls view the attachment to explain my plight.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 14, 2013
olivialuv: Dear visa officer, I want you to enlighten me on a denied visa condition because my dv lottery visa was denied, I was told in the embassy on interview day(last week 9th oct) that my wife and child was not included in my application which I argued with the VO but in vain . My invitation letter stated my beneficiary which include my wife and child and I sent their Ds 230 form to the KCC after putting a call across that the initial form I sent was omitted with my wife and child form at point of dispatch at the currier center , I was told to write letter attached the form with the winning notice and send it back to KCC which I did but to my surprise the VO said they did not see it , the question remain that , the VO said I did not include my family and they saw only my form yet I was denied under section 212a(5)a tag "improper filling " yet they collected 3 visa fee . Pls how can I go through this , is there way out? Thanks.

Do you remember what the visa officer told you earlier about this.. read page 2
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Emmanuelson(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Dear visa officer..I want to ask you few questions,,but before I ask I want to tell you my story..........my mum won the DV lottery in 2011 with my name has a beneficiary..and when we went to the embassy for interview the VO wanted to give me visa but I told him am not traveling with her cos am still in school here....but now am ready to go and I learnt the USA has stopped visa lottery for Nigeria and now am afraid if I can't still get the visa.......
My questions now is :: will I still be granted the visa ....if yes what are the necessary things I need to bring with me to the interview
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by feb242: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Regarding IMBRA & K1? If the petitioner is clear of any crimes or violations & has never filed for any prior K1's, will they be fighting an uphill battle out of the context of were they met and the assumption of a rush to enter into matrimony? Also if you just used an IMBRA site to meet your fiancee & started chatting elsewhere shortly afterwards, do you still need that website to conduct their own IMBRA search even though it's a year late? What does a petitioner do when the find out late that they need to comply with IMBRA protocol? I'm also assuming I will need to submit a detailed answer to question 34a considering I'm checking yes to question 35.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by meredittt: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
dear visa officer,

god bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by meredittt: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dear visa officer,
i am 27 and trying for f1 visa .im interested to achieve higher education in English . now i have i-20 from a community college with majoring in second langue learning in Dallas(i also have ielts).I also have my self sponsor.
In fact , i am an inventor and have my own company with my brother. i also have associated degree in electric power.
My sister is an us citizen and lives in dallas.on this condition, i dont know what to exactly say to officer and fill ds-160 , to do not be rejected by 214b.Should i say them i have my own company? , if i say that they may say who manged your company when you are not there or why are you leaving your company .if i dont say that(for example i say, i only work there) , i dont have any stronger tie . on the other hand,our field in company which is freeze drying systems,are opposite to college study.finally one more question , are the community colleges have lower chance for visa than universities ?Could you please help me how to conceive and make sense officer about my goal(higher education in English learning).
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by tolanijerry: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hello sir. I will like to know if I have a chance of getting a visa, I was denine for a stundent visa 2008,now I own my company and I want to attend a conference in texas pertaning to my job thanks hope to hear from u soon.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by udokasis: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2013
Dear VO,

Thanks for making yourself available to answer our questions.

I submitted my US visa visit form and there's a mistake on it and my interview is by the corner so as the conference,

Sholud I get affidavit for correction on the form ?
Pls advice me on what to do, as am planning to tell the VO on my interview day abt the omission/mistake...

I hope this doesn't affect the visa outcome...

They sooner you respond they best you wish me...

Thank you sir and God bless
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by stevewale(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
Dear VO, all can't thank you enough for ur guide and advice.. Good Lord bless u more for this selfless service...
You've answered my question on my Fiancee filing for me but I read through where you told someone that d fiancee must provide proof of may be 3 years income tax, emails, etc.

My concern is that my own fiancee just started working last month cos she graduated in July. Also, we don't send mails but we chat often on facebook and make a lots of calls.

My question is, as a citizen is she qualify to file for me as she just started work last month? Can we print out d fcbk chat in place of emails? And also print out the call logs?
She intends to file for me early next year.

We have decent photographs together; our parents too has met together and have d photographs too (all her parents are based there).

Pls kindly advice if to go ahead or still need to get some other things done.

Best Regards
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by foohard: 7:15am On Oct 16, 2013
Hello VISA Officer,

Thank you so much for your guidance. Kindly help me with a situation.

My friend has been in the USA for four years schooling and on an F1 VISA. Now, someone told her she can apply for permanent residence in the USA.. Please, how true is this because I don't want her to get duped.

Again, thank you as I await your prompt response.

Kind regards.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by junglej: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Greetings and thank you! Could you explain what you mean by "took a voluntary back"? Was the person in the U.S. legally for those nine years?

Thank you, he was there on a student VISA, which is suppose to be for the duration of school, but had long graduated and was still there. Would u want hom to send his SS number to a different email add?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by feb242: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2013
In the declaration of how you met letter. Do we need to include the initial website were we met or could we just state we met online.

Should this letter be very limited & specific to dates & events or elaborate in detail about the nature of our relationship.

How do you want a petitioner to file if they met on an international dating site with fees based on gender?

And if yes to IMBRA what do you do if the website didn't comply with IMBRA procedures?

I'm a first time petitioner with a clean background check by the way.

What would you advise in this situation?

Thanks VO!
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Hopeful1987: 12:07pm On Oct 16, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]
Hopeful1987: Dear VO, my husband is a US LPR, He has recently filed F2A visa for me this month, we were encouraged to file when F2A visa when it became current for Aug and Sept, I would want to find what the processes are after he has filed, what is the possibility of joining him soon, what supporting document is needed. I also would like to find out if I can use my passport in my maiden name as I am yet to change my passport. We have our marriage certificate, thank you for the great job.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Hopeful1987: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Greetings,

Great job U̶̲̥̅̊ are doing here, hope U̶̲̥̅̊ had a great break, welcome back. My priority date is 24th Sept, A̶̲̥̅♏ a beneficiary of an F2A petition, USCIS has acknowledged receipt of application, ЂƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡w long before approval, the processing time for CSC has last been updated on July. Nov visa bulletin's cut off is same as that of Oct no movement, what factors affect approvals of i130 petitioned by US LPR, this wait is killing. Thank You
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by andyjyd(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
I do apply for american visa and had my interview on june this year but refused on the ground that i don't have strong tiers in usa. I'm working with a printing press company in lagos,i supposed to go and inspect and purchase printing press manchine in florida.what could be the reason of refused, Pls can you give any reason at all?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hello,

Please pardon the verboseness of my question.

I am quite passionate about programming. I've considered a 2nd degree as my first was in economics (and seriously find it too unrealistic grin ). In my search i found App Academy (AA )(http://www.appacademy.io). AA is an intensive/extreme web development course in San Francisco. It also comes with a twist - the program would only charge after an individual gets a job and would then spread payment over 6 months. They take it a step further by ensuring upon completion of the program, a job fair is organized for students.

The program is open to international students however, in order to participate in the work recruitment which is quite important for on the job learning and work experience which cant be acquired in 12 weeks, a work permit is required.

I've been working for quite a while, since university and have handled a number of IT projects. However,learning on my own has become monotonous.

App Academy with it gruesome and totally requiring curriculum and competitive nature is just what i need in order to take my software career forward. its more software development oriented and requires less time to complete than a 2nd degree

Now my questions are as follows:
1. What class of visa would i apply for to participate in this program.
2. Is it feasible to apply for a work permit in order to participate in the hiring fairs?
3. If yes to the above, how do I legally apply for a work permit ?

Thanks
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2013
dmoney104: Thanks for d responds V O , pls wat do u think , shud I try again with same skul or change d skul after writin toefl. Pls ur advise is much needed.

Greetings -- You should pick the school that you believe will best prepare you for your chosen career. The caveat is that if you don't qualify for the visa, you can't work the system just by choosing a different school...
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2013
evangelbenu: Please consular Officer. I'm a Nigerian, living in Nigeria. But there is this woman from Oklahoma, we are seriously in love with each other and planning to get married, we found each other on online dating site. But I'm totally confused because of US immigration law, please can you advise me how we can get married and live with each other, I love her so much and she loves me. I know if it turns to works out I will automatically become US citizen, and she as well become Nigeria citizen . Please what should I do to wed her.

If she comes to Nigeria you could get married in Nigeria. If you want to get married in the U.S., she should file the I-129 for you. www.uscis.gov has the information she would need, or you could start with our website, http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/immigrant_visa_forms.html .
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:28am On Oct 17, 2013
srloring13 :
Does the same apply to a IR1/CR1 visa? There are many unfavorable opinions about the Lagos Consulate and the Visa Officers that work there. Almost all of the users of many forums highly suggest that you front load your applications with as much information and proof of relationship as much as possible because of the high rate of denials, Nigeria being considered a high fraud country, and the fact that the VO seem to love to place individuals on AP for extremely long periods of time to just prolong the agony of waiting for a decision that tends to result in the application being sent back to the U.S. There are a few favorable opinions but the unfavorable ones substantially outweigh the positives.

Greetings! Well, I can understand why some applicants feel that way about us. The overwhelming majority of our applicants do obtain visas, though... and we only place applicants under administrative processing under two circumstances, 1. when it's required by law for a variety of reasons or 2. when we are giving them a chance to convince us, instead of just refusing them outright. So as much as everyone hates administrative processing, it's often a sign that the officer wants to give the applicant a chance.

I feel the same about frontloading an IR1/CR1 as I do about frontloading a K1 petition, but I would never, ever refuse to issue a visa just because someone frontloaded unnecessarily. It's just not helpful, that's all. The interview itself is so much more important.

I know I'm biased in favor of my employer, but: Perhaps the unfavorable opinions seem to outweigh the positive ones because people complain more when they don't get visas? smiley
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2013
Neldre:

great news, sir. He will mail the embassy but if he is to do that, what should be the subject of the message as well as the content of the message so as not to go astray? Thank you, sir

How about "DV TOUT: ATTN IV CHIEF" for the subject? I'm sure they'd forward that message straight to the Chief. The body should just include his name and case number and an explanation of the situation. Looking forward to hearing from him soon.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2013
september14: ok I will bring an affidavit stating the dob on my passport is an error, including my birth certificate and other supporting documents along, besides how do I explain this at the American border? Would the embassy give me a note?

We'll explain in the case notes, and the border agents will be able to read them. All will be well.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Anthony Lofty: Do DV lottery new babies pay visa fee and Gc fee also?

Well, their parents probably pay those fees for them, unless they are very unusual babies. smiley But, yes.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
jemin456: a look at this scenario, i was refused a visa to the usa in 1990, i was in js3 then and never bothered applying. i have travelled to UK 4 times, south Africa twice, Germany once and dubai once. in all these, i,'ve travelled 3ce with my whole family of 4.
we are planning on applying for us visa next year,only reason, i want to take my kids to Disney land.
the issue is when i was refused earlier, my sister was my sponsor, more like if you have any relative in the states. right now, my sister is .nt on talkin terms with me and i don't have her contact details in the states, talkless of her giving me her biodata details to feel on my form.
i can sponsor myself, via hotel booking. the question , do you have any relative that is a US citizen, what do i fill there? cos the next question will be to fill in her details which i don't have.
advise here.

I'd say, go ahead and list your sister, then write "don't know" for her details. The officer may ask you about that and you can explain that you're not in contact at the present time. Good luck!
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2013
B mahn: Dear VO,
thanks for the wonderful job you are doing here. please i need your advice on the best way to follow.we are into a family business and my wife intends applying for vacation visa in US and she got an invitaion from her cousin over there.she will be leaving a kid behind.my question now is what chances does she ve if she uses her father inlaw as d sponsor since at the moment i dont realy ve moni in my acc due to some projects am handling. Am a signatory to the acc in question but it bears d name of my dad and also a savings acc. pls kindly advice or suggest any other way to follow. thanks

Well, there are so many factors involved in every case that I can't tell from what you've written whether your wife will qualify or not -- but using the father-in-law as a sponsor shouldn't be a problem. The important thing is that applicants should be able to show how they will afford a trip, but we know that everyone has his or her own unique situation and family relationships.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2013
nairacountry: Thanks. Sorry for this late response, I had before now shifted my attention to the official means of communication; the mail, even though I wasn't informed of the above reviewed. All I was told via the mail was the reason my application was turned down (which was stated to be my tie to Nigeria which would guarantee my return blahblah) I appreciate your kind gestures on this issue; u must have gone extra mile.
"....in fact, we can't print a visa unless fingerprints HAVE BEEN TAKEN" In other words, my interviewer wouldn't have granted me visa because my fingerprint will not be available to print my visa. A fact she was well aware of @ d point of interview.
Now that I have been denied and I know the reason, what would be my chance next time if I apply alongside my wife and kids? What category can we apply for if we desire to spend our next vacation in the US?
You May want to ask why didn't we applied together in the first place? My wife is a banker, kids schools in session. Above all, I was to be sponsored by my company.

Greetings! I am really appreciative of your friendly tone, especially considering that you must be a bit annoyed with us. smiley

Well, the officers type their notes, and then when they're done they hit "issue" or "refuse." Only then does the computer say "Fingerprints not taken; continue?" So it's very possible to interview someone at the window, make a decision, watch the applicant walk away, and only then realize that no one took the person's fingerprints. This tends to happen when one officer's been assigned to the fingerprint station and all the other officers are used to not having to take fingerprints themselves that day, and then the fingerprinter goes on break or gets called to a meeting or something. I've done it myself, more times than I care to admit -- it's very embarrassing.

To vacation in the U.S., you'd apply for the B1/B2 non-immigrant visa again. I really don't know what your chances will be. As long as you convince the officer that you intend to return and you can pay for the trip, that would be the important thing. Sincere best wishes to you and your family in your next application.

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2013
olivialuv: Dear visa officer, I want you to enlighten me on a denied visa condition because my dv lottery visa was denied, I was told in the embassy on interview day(last week 9th oct) that my wife and child was not included in my application which I argued with the VO but in vain . My invitation letter stated my beneficiary which include my wife and child and I sent their Ds 230 form to the KCC after putting a call across that the initial form I sent was omitted with my wife and child form at point of dispatch at the currier center , I was told to write letter attached the form with the winning notice and send it back to KCC which I did but to my surprise the VO said they did not see it , the question remain that , the VO said I did not include my family and they saw only my form yet I was denied under section 212a(5)a tag "improper filling " yet they collected 3 visa fee . Pls how can I go through this , is there way out? Thanks.

Greetings! Here's the thing: You state that your wife and child were omitted from your initial form / entry. That means that your entry could not qualify. You must include your spouse and all minor children at the time of your initial entry, or you cannot qualify for a Diversity Visa.

By law, KCC is not allowed to adjudicate Diversity Visa applications; they just collect the paperwork and forward them to post. So they are not the ones who can tell you that you're disqualified. By law, that has to be done at the Embassy or Consulate. It's a tough law, but it's one of the very few rules of the Diversity Visa program, and the applicants have to take responsibility to become familiar with these rules.

There are no refunds. The fee isn't to receive a visa; it's to be interviewed and have your case considered by a Consular officer.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Emmanuelson: Dear visa officer..I want to ask you few questions,,but before I ask I want to tell you my story..........my mum won the DV lottery in 2011 with my name has a beneficiary..and when we went to the embassy for interview the VO wanted to give me visa but I told him am not traveling with her cos am still in school here....but now am ready to go and I learnt the USA has stopped visa lottery for Nigeria and now am afraid if I can't still get the visa.......
My questions now is :: will I still be granted the visa ....if yes what are the necessary things I need to bring with me to the interview
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Greetings! If you want to travel as a beneficiary of your mother's Diversity Visa, it is too late. No visas for the 2011 season could be printed after September 30, 2011. However, if your mother has filed a new immigrant petition on your behalf, the fact that you chose not to travel earlier will not be held against you.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2013
feb242: Regarding IMBRA & K1? If the petitioner is clear of any crimes or violations & has never filed for any prior K1's, will they be fighting an uphill battle out of the context of were they met and the assumption of a rush to enter into matrimony? Also if you just used an IMBRA site to meet your fiancee & started chatting elsewhere shortly afterwards, do you still need that website to conduct their own IMBRA search even though it's a year late? What does a petitioner do when the find out late that they need to comply with IMBRA protocol? I'm also assuming I will need to submit a detailed answer to question 34a considering I'm checking yes to question 35.

I'm so impressed that you're already thinking about IMBRA. In your case, as the petitioner has never filed any prior K1 petitions, you really don't need to worry. And the officer will be notified by USCIS if the petitioner has a criminal history that would involve IMBRA. So, basically, don't worry about it; it will take care of itself.

For those of you who don't know what IMBRA is, it's the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act. Among other stipulations, it states that a U.S. petitioner may only file two K1 petitions, with no less than 2 years between the filing of the last approved petition and the current petition; this can be waived, but not if the petitioner has a violent criminal history. It also states that if a petitioner has convictions for domestic violence, assault & battery, elder abuse, child abuse or neglect, stalking, or multiple convictions for offenses related to alcohol/controlled substances, we officers must inform the beneficiary. The law was passed after two very tragic cases in which foreign brides were abused and murdered by their petitioner husbands. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Marriage_Broker_Regulation_Act for anyone who's interested in more detail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (66)

Travelling To Canada Part 3 / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.