Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

The Logic Of Religion And Child Upbringing (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Logic Of Religion And Child Upbringing (video) (436 Views)

Atheism is Dead : The Logic of God and Everything / Atheists,we Are Tired Of Old Argument.what Is The Logic Behind Atheism? / The Logic Behind the Idea of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Logic Of Religion And Child Upbringing (video) by NoContract(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKD-FlZQUQ8

The best comment on the video was : I had no fuckin' childhood because of religion, I never watched Harry Potter, LOTR, never bought myself a Nerf, I got less intelligent because of the "God created you, science is lying!" bullshit, and everything.

Now that I got freed from these brainwash, I had no childhood. Now let's wait till 2050, where 70% of the world population will be atheist.

Dear Nairalanders, what's your take on this? Is this parenting or as others considered it, brainwashing?

Opinions please.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Victim In An Adulterous Relationship ? / The Bird Cage / Religion And Money: Your Philosophy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.