Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested (25930 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Army Surrounds Boko-Haram's Shekau In Borno Hills / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Akanbiakanni: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
JTF should stop broadcasting what they are doing, cos the Sect group will device another means of escape, and it will also help them to restrategies every time and this will continue to prolong their activities. JTF, pls talk less!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Wisetalk1: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback: What about his own family?
So is it now a crime to give your sister out for marriage.
what are u talking about? When u give your sister out to marry a killer, you have lost her. I pray they catch his useless wife and children. The blood of innocent souls constantly cry against them.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Cmeo(m): 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2013
They have started again o, later now a court will award huge money for the in-law for wrongful detention. This unprofessional atitude of our secrity operative has made them run the country adebt while the security situation has never improved. Why his in-law? Abeg which in-law will keep tapes when he/she knows it could implicate him/her
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by sobaemma(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kill them,i say kill them,now they are on fast its the best means,both the cow inlaw,goat inlaw,ant inlaw,kill them all,cus over 3000 blood are cring day by day
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by benchilovsky(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
When you arrest them,where will you dump them??Prison??after that what's next??release them??c'mon kill any body that has link with BH on th spot...
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by PeterKbaba: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis arrest in its totality and demand 4 there unconditional release. The Federal Govt cannot judge dem wit Shekaus sins.
Infact d Fed Govt are not sincere neither are they telling Nigerians d truth. How can d same Fed Govt dat boasted of signing a ceasefire agreement wit Boko Haram arrest Shekaus inlaws.
Until d Fed Govt become sincere and appologize to d Northern Elders, they wil never win d war cos I strongly believe d Fed Govt needs d Northern Elders to end d war on Boko Haram.
Pls dis is just an expresion, let's ve ur own views on d way out. I don't wish to get anyone anoyed pls

[b]
How long do you want the Federal Gov to beg the northern leaders.... who is losing out, is it not d north. Atleast the south is 30 years ahead of them. What are they fighting for, did they see yorubas crying for ifa religion is SW or the SE or SS asking for a particular religion.

The North dont want their people to go to school, whereas all northern leaders children and family members are schooling and doing business in Europe.

Look at Arab countries like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Dubai etc, that are all doing serious business in Europe. Is boko haram more religious than this countries. Is it not the same Saudi Arabia that arrested over 100 Nigerian Muslim that went there for pilgrimage ......... North should wake up to the reality that Arabs don't care about them, only use and dump.

Why is it that since 1900's Arab countries are not developing northern nigeria, atleast europeans are still trying in the south (even though we know their moves).

I want to see the shakau's head on a plate

[/b]
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
How does Shekau's in-laws become guilty of his crime? Abeg free the old people and go after the man jorr..
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Afroconnect: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Please stop doing that first to comment bullshit,you are making a fool of urself,embarrassing Nigerians.be objective pls,dis is politics section-issues that affect 180million Nigerians are discused here,its not the comedy section.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: I wouldnt have quoted you if you had not posted mess. I am not surprise though, you can't give what you dont have.
Let me tell you something guzuntal someone being my inlaw doesn't mean I share the same ideas and believes with him ok?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by chukjojo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
PeterKbaba

I want to see the shakau's head on a plate

Abeg not now, i no want shakau dead now.
if e die now the film go end... just wait after 2015, I personaly go cut em head put for plate come give you grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by confusion247(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis arrest in its totality and demand 4 there unconditional release. The Federal Govt cannot judge dem wit Shekaus sins. Infact d Fed Govt are not sincere neither are they telling Nigerians d truth. How can d same Fed Govt dat boasted of signing a ceasefire agreement wit Boko Haram arrest Shekaus inlaws. Until d Fed Govt become sincere and appologize to d Northern Elders, they wil never win d war cos I strongly believe d Fed Govt needs d Northern Elders to end d war on Boko Haram. Pls dis is just an expresion, let's ve ur own views on d way out. I don't wish to get anyone anoyed pls

Uwakuwak: Did you mean that the Northern elders are the problem of this nation.

what he meant was that Northern Elders are not only the problem of North and Nigeria but they are the brain behind boko haram.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Mililuv(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2013
Thank God 4 the job so far
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by confusion247(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
spongeback:
Let me tell you something guzuntal someone being my inlaw doesn't mean I share the same ideas and believes with him ok?
were you under a spell when you took in custody his message of destruction? why didn't you took all those video messages to the police or army as an evidence that you are not helping terrorist and jihadist?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by successking: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2013
If Osama Bin Ladin can be captured and killed, Shekau's case is simple, just a matter of time and he will kick the bucket.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by PeterKbaba: 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
Were is Aljazera when you need them, but after na boko haram them go dey interview
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by samkoro: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
olamikhail: Thats how nigeria serves an arrest warrant."arrest the family members"

Ur I'd and posts suggests u ar a supporter of BokoHaram
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by frabel: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
The thing dey pain u, and the same thing dey sweet me. Na so life be, soryooo.
lacasa: Tales by moonlight.

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by 3ace(m): 10:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
e just dey do me like say make GEJ do the action film wey OBAMA do bin laden. Omo ehn, d thing for sweet die.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by PeterKbaba: 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
Shekau, Boko Haram leader, escapes arrest in Kano •Wife arrested •Security operatives probe 2 top politicians over sect’s funding
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by adepojuot: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Boko haram attacked school in yobe last week,killing scores of students, yesterday sunni Muslim bombed shia Muslim mosque in Iraq left at least 30 people dead,today in banglishe an Islamic Cleric sentence to 90 years in jail for crime against humanity.yesterday in Egypt Islamic brotherhood militant bombed a bus carry construction workers killing scores of people. Indeed Islam is a religion of peace.....
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Stylaay(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
I really need some education as regards the almajiri aspect of islam i believe whoever decides to bring a child into this world owes that child a responsibility. I believe this system does not exist in the arab world. It should be abolished in nigeria because this server as a breeding ground for recruits into such terrorist organs in our country. I can't phantom the rationale behind pushing a child as young as five years into the street to fend for himself it takes the grace of God to have that child grow into a responsible member of the society. The northern oligarchy have never loved thier own rather they have used religion to keep supressing and oppressing the northern muslim. If i was president i would make sure the almajiri system is banned if u know how to pump a woman, man up and cater for the baby that would follow.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Cahmegga: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Mikelcole:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/boko-haram-leader-shekaus-in-laws-arrested/

Pls, how una take know say those people na Shekau in-laws?! Shekau may not even be that guys real name....
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by guttentag(m): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2013
I can't imagine why Our great leaders can't restore peace and security in nigeria, its a shame that our country is under a mes s
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by YoshiMaster: 12:19am On Jul 16, 2013
P.Stacks:
Somehow, I still believe Boko haram is an offshot of northern leaders abandonment of development and educating her populace..
A recent result shows that teenage pregnancy is highest in Katsina..

You don't give this people education, you encourage them to born plenty, you give them religion and no form of empowerment whatsoever, its only a matter of time and they would channel their energy into whatever.

I watched a documentary about somalia, when vessles transporting crude from the persia gulf pass thru the coast of Somalia.. Those somali pirates, aljazeera interviewd one of them.. And I tell u, u c hopelessness in this guy, he embarks on every mission not sure of success but yet still launches out. They complained of neglet and that the gun was the only way they could survive..
I'm not giving an excuse for Boko haram cos for all I care it could have been a politically motivated group truly.
But the truth is, there is a lot of neglect in the north. If truly there's a soul as dark as going to a boarding school and shooting at innocent kids, then that soul needs illumination.. That soul needs light.. If truly they are Nigerians, there is no point killing Nigerians, we must listen to their Grievances, the Niger-delta bottled up grievances of not being able to control their resources and the oil companies polluting their lands.. They took up arms, JTF were killed, militants were killed, Nigerians were killed, but they made their griviances known..

Illitracy and Religion is the worst combination that can happen to the best of humanity..

These guys don't go to school and the religion they teach them is what they are left with..
What if someone dilutes that religion and gives it to them upside down, already these are people that are not educated arming them with Religion.. Come on mehn! That's recipe for disaster, and the northern elites that has abandoned the region and looted the country's treasury dry are galivanting about, while JTF dies and boko harams die..
Yet Nigerians are God fearing..

Let's fear God.. These Boko haram people, if they had choices to do other things.. If they had not been mis-lead, if they haven't been brain-washed somewhere, if only when Awolowo was giving Free Education to the westerners they too were being educated maybe they would have been better people today..
The society makes them boko haram, they turn to Boko haram and terrorises the society and the society kills them..
Thesame society frustrated the Niger-delta and they had to speak up and today they are better for it and even want to kill themselves in Rivers house of assembly because one governor is refusing to share money from oil wells and some river elders thinks they should even seed the wells to bayelsa state. The oil rich region atleast thru the NDDC and other agencies are enjoying their oil revenue somehow..
Boko Harams needs serious rehabilitation of soul mind and body.

The north is like 30 years behind the rest of the country. Our leaders should bring them up in time.. It is sweet when we hear they have killed a boko haram, but they always say 2 wrongs don't make a right..

I'm not campaigning for Boko haram, but I swearagad, I seriously pity them..
It is gross darkness of the soul that can make u that brutal to kill ur fellow man.. Their souls needs to be illuminated..

Religion needs to be taken away from xtains and muslims.. Let nobody do religion again.. Religion has caused so mush hate, so much havoc. U need to see where an hausa muslim man calls a xtain "Arene".. Racism is even better than religion..
At list when I see a white man, I know he doesn't like me because of my colour and I'm carefull with him..
But how can I explain somebody that comes to kill me just cos he has another faith different from my own.. How can you say u want to make Nigerian an islamic state?

If Religion can't make us stay 2geda, then let the country be divided into muslim and xtain lines.. Or otherwise let the country be one and let there be no religion..

If the country can't stay 2geda on language basis, because the hausa man doesn't trust the nearest igbo man, then let the country be divided into Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, or we Find a common Nigerian Language and pls don't say English cos english is not our mother tongue.. Better still make a decree that every child born in Nigeria must spend the first 5 years of his or her life learning the 3 languages and everybody understand d 3 languages perfectly.. So I won't be somewhere as a yoruba boy and some people speak igbo and because I don't understand, I feel they are insulting me..

Nigerians must bring solutions to nairaland and not just noise..

A Boko haram is a Nigerian with a Grievance.
Not untill those grievances are sorted out, boko haram would come in one form or the other.

I think Christians are doing just fine with our religion, I don't think anyone is really afraid to live in a Christian majority neighborhood.

I agree with some of your points, but lemme throw the scenario you pointed out back at you, but with a little twist.

Say they were fed a healthy diet of Christianity, during their dire conditions, and still with no education to back it up.

Now say they followed the teachings to the letter, and then became "EXTREMISTS", as in, extremists Christians.

What do you think is the worst that would have happened?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by masquarade: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2013
Follow the story here:
http://www.naijadailies.com/
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by albsimeon(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2013
It's going to be disastrous if all these arrest, killing and detaining of the insurgents turn out to be lies like the amnesty committee members lied to fool all nigerians. Otherwise, they are really trying. God bless nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 16, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis arrest in its totality and demand 4 there unconditional release. The Federal Govt cannot judge dem wit Shekaus sins.
Infact d Fed Govt are not sincere neither are they telling Nigerians d truth. How can d same Fed Govt dat boasted of signing a ceasefire agreement wit Boko Haram arrest Shekaus inlaws.
Until d Fed Govt become sincere and appologize to d Northern Elders, they wil never win d war cos I strongly believe d Fed Govt needs d Northern Elders to end d war on Boko Haram.
Pls dis is just an expresion, let's ve ur own views on d way out. I don't wish to get anyone anoyed pls
did you read the text at all? So you didn't see the part that said something about an audio recording? Hide anything anywhere and a black man will see it but write it down in a book if you really want to hide it from him. ONUKU, go back and read the text or tell your salesgirl to do so while you keep an eye in your electronics shop undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Chrisabig(m): 2:00am On Jul 16, 2013
engrjidex: BUSH.HUNTER:
AND THEY THINK HE WILL COME OUT...........

IS LIKE OUR SECURITY AGENCIES ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE FRONTPAGE

Make We See If Dre Plan Fit Work First, B4 We Knw Wat To Say..

if him no come out make him stay there till them go cash everything around him, life don even tire that fool where him go hide as long say him be human, person wey want place sharia law for him papa house na him the law dey pursue heheh mad man.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by haisam: 3:08am On Jul 16, 2013
wisdom-w:
Cut dia pricks!!! Roast diaaaa scrotum!!! Scissors dia mama nd sister's hymens nd disvirg1n dem wit ak47s. Bastard musl1ns!!! May GOD pun1sh all dia generations
c one mumu
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by iyobs7(f): 3:30am On Jul 16, 2013
I dont see US army arresting Bin Ladens relatives even if they know where they are... These our naija security are just clueless, this arrest will spark up more attacks from BH angry angry angry
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by Chrisabig(m): 3:41am On Jul 16, 2013
franchizy: I condemn dis arrest in its totality and demand 4 there unconditional release. The Federal Govt cannot judge dem wit Shekaus sins. Infact d Fed Govt are not sincere neither are they telling Nigerians d truth. How can d same Fed Govt dat boasted of signing a ceasefire agreement wit Boko Haram arrest Shekaus inlaws. Until d Fed Govt become sincere and appologize to d Northern Elders, they wil never win d war cos I strongly believe d Fed Govt needs d Northern Elders to end d war on Boko Haram. Pls dis is just an expresion, let's ve ur own views on d way out. I don't wish to get anyone anoyed pls

You condemn as united nation,( ban Kim moon) obi like you, till him go kill you too, you forget say they say many evidence in there position. Make you sit down for you house dey condemn, na Internet I blame not you agbor like you.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau’s In-laws Arrested by ThankGodEdeh(m): 5:20am On Jul 16, 2013
spongeback:
My dear, birds of the same feathers.........You know the rest. Pls, if you are giving your sister or daughter out in marriage. Ask questions about the background of your prospective Inlaws. That is what they failed to do and thankGod they are paying the price. Negligence is a crime and Ignorance is not an excuse. Read the text again, they were caught in possession of AUDIO RECORDINGS. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode, Lai Mohammed, Mo Abudu At The Lagos City Marathon / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' / Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.