Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here (230388 Views)

WAEC Recruitment, June 2015 (http://www.waecheadquartersgh.org) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / The Waec Recruitment: Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2023
rorahmon2222:

How to get to WAEC International Office Agidingbi from Ojota?

Detailed description, Please.
Detailed?
Ok, sir. Log on to your bolt/Uber/taxify (if they are still existing) app and request for a driver. When your ride comes in, he/she would take you there pronto. Between, don't fret, I have sent the details to the driver before hand.
Wishing you success Rahman.
Good morning sir.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 6:14am On Jan 26, 2023
rorahmon2222:

Assistant Registrar II (Civil and Building Engineering)
It's basically same as above please. It's only those for TAD that may see the panelists adopt a different approach.
Cheers to your success.
Good morning
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by nikola(m): 6:15am On Jan 26, 2023
charkuns360:
@Nikola, u seems to dodge question about salary lol
grin
Good morning boss.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Seeck: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2023
nikola:

grin
Good morning boss.

You still dodged the question.
🙃🏃🏾‍♂️
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by charkuns360: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
nikola:

It's basically same as above please. It's only those for TAD that may see the panelists adopt a different approach.
Cheers to your success.
Good morning
Pls what's the approach like for TAD?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Seeck: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
nikola:

grin
Good morning boss.

Boss please can I chat you privately?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by odisman(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
rorahmon2222:

Assistant Registrar II (Civil and Building Engineering)
Firstly, how was your interview? How was the turnout for the interview?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Simpleunny: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Pls, when are they concluding the interview?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Duduyemi88(f): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Simpleunny:
Pls, when are they concluding the interview?

I think Feb 2nd. Cos some were slated for that date
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Femolarlar29: 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Please Lagos State civil servant, have those banking with GTB received their salary? A lady owning me said gtb haven't got their Salary. Please how true?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Adekalifa: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Any info on the ongoing WAEC recruitment?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by RoselynLevi16(f): 7:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Does anyone have an info on the ongoing recruitment exercise?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Adekalifa: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Good Morning,

I heard from a staff of WAEC that they had started calling successful candidates.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by rorahmon2222: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Adekalifa:
Good Morning,

I heard from a staff of WAEC that they had started calling successful candidates.

Yes, they were called for Security check and Medicals. However, they are yet to get any other information since 22nd of February, 2023.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by rorahmon2222: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
RoselynLevi16:
Does anyone have an info on the ongoing recruitment exercise?

The successful one have been called for Security check and Medicals. Over two weeks ago. Although, they are yet to be called back for Appointment Letters.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Seeck: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
rorahmon2222:

The successful one have been called for Security check and Medicals. Over two weeks ago. Although, they are yet to be called back for Appointment Letters.

Are you saying you have it on good authority that they are done calling people?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by rorahmon2222: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Seeck:

What I meant is that, for the Assistant Registrar II cadre, the process is about 95% completed. However, I am not an authority to affirm any verdict. Ii am only saying what I have knowledge of. Thank you.
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Seeck: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
rorahmon2222:

What I meant is that, for the Assistant Registrar II cadre, the process is about 95% completed. However, I am not an authority to affirm any verdict. Ii am only saying what I have knowledge of. Thank you.

Thanks for the clarification sir. 🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by rorahmon2222: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Seeck:

Those selected have been contacted and they are resuming on Friday, 31st of March, 2023.

Best of luck to everyone of us and wish us better opportunities and appointments soonest.

Stay blessed and Thank you.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Plus4you(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2023
Good day, I heard that payment was made by WAEC to the applicants who successful participated in the interview in Lagos.
How true is this?
When will the Appointment letter be ready?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Gee001: 5:23am On Apr 27, 2023
Please does anyone know what the salary for EOs are?
Re: WAEC Recruitment Aptitude Test Let's Meet Here by Akerry(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
Gee001:
Please does anyone know what the salary for EOs are?
you got the EO appointment letter too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / Dangote Refinery Test Invitation / Zenith Bank Interview 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.