Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan (43416 Views)

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
lol
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by obas01(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=billante] you are very stupid for written this loads of garbage!
whatever power Patience Jonathan is displaying now no former first lady has not done same,

@ billante
Those pple u mention are they illiterate , like the useless and shameless PEJ first Lady ? Who gat no respect for her husband let alone d nation ...
U are d biggest fool calling anoda person stupid , sum1 u don't no, and mind u d write-ups are not directed to u dat means. U are gaining frm dis corrupt administration , God no aw to punish u , ur Family and ur unborn generation for supporting d nation's corruption , expect ur doom soon.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by charles009(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
Die it very fast,
Mumu..
Na for online media u dey do frat.
Fool
ballabriggs:

Aromate! Aromate!! Aromate!!! Ayikperere Ayikperere!! Ayikperere!!!

Boys let us go and bring our weapons for this man. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by ACM10: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ola Johnson: This woman and her husband should read about the French Revolution of 1789, how the wicked, selfish Queen Marie Antoinette misled her husband the king, Louis XVI. Their action cost their lives and put an end to monarchical government in France.

Bullshyt! Stop smoking wet leaves. You are delusional to think that past events in France can be replicated here.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by bleufaucon: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
billante: Joe Igbokwe you are very stupid for written this loads of garbage!
whatever power Patience Jonathan is displaying now no former first lady has not done same,

Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant president and first lady nigeria has ever had.....if half of insults, accusation,lies that has been bombarded on the first family is heaped on tinubu and remi his wife if they were the president and first lady of this country,believe me most of folks will either be rotting in jail or messed up including you joe igbokwe.

Any good unbiased nigerian will agree Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant and coolest first family nigeria has ever had.

Nobody could have insult obanasanjo and stella or abacha and his wife on a regular basis the way they have belittled Jonathan and his wife.

Brother! May u be blessed abundantly for speaking what is truth...all these colonial mentality twats in this country must leave Mr president and his wife alone!!! Go and bring a british woman to become jonathan's first lady,total rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by iykofias(m): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Let's concentrate on our lives n try to ignore ds woman 4 once, altho I tink she deserves evri insult she's gettin,buh we r derailing d office of d presidency #KICKTHEMOUT2015

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by iykofias(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
charles009: Die it very fast,
Mumu..
Na for online media u dey do frat.
Fool
C'mon talkless
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2013

Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant president and first lady nigeria has ever had.....if half of insults, accusation,lies that has been bombarded on the first family is heaped on tinubu and remi his wife if they were the president and first lady of this country,believe me most of folks will either be rotting in jail or messed up including you joe igbokwe.

Any good unbiased nigerian will agree Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant and coolest first family nigeria has ever had.

Nobody could have insult obanasanjo and stella or abacha and his wife on a regular basis the way they have belittled Jonathan and his wife.
I can bet my f.uckin b.alls dat you are from the south south. Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by SNOWWHITE240(m): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
nigeria is a crazy country for crazy people including nairalanders dat pose crazy comments

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Policewoman(f): 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
THAT JOE IGBOKWE IS JUST AN IDI0T.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by nijanigga: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
"An anti-Amaechi lawmaker in Rivers State House of Assembly said Dame Patience Jonathan is his Jesus Christ on earth" But why do Nigerians go so low for money? This guy is an absolute quisling. CAN, President has remained silent on this,maybe he is flying jet around,unaware of what's happening on the ground.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by gunners160(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2013

i just dey laugh u.u re insultin sum1 dat does nt even knw weither u re existin or nt sumbody dat is nt even readin ur post or kares abt ur own sch of thought i am sure e is sumwhere nw enjoyin his life it is better we let them yarb each curse each oda instead of takin procold 4 anoda man fever after all them no they pay u 4 d argument
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Senseless opinion based entirely on idle gossip and beer parlour hearsay. It is now clear why this garrulous fool called Joe Igbokwe was ostracized and banished from his village. What is yet to be clarified is why the exiled outcast chose to pitch his tent with rascals in Mmanuland..

His views are about as important as the incoherent jabberings of a typical village drunkard. Unlike the village drunkard, however, this jester known as Joe Igbokwe fails to provide any amusement.

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by nijanigga: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2013
Policewoman: THAT JOE IGBOKWE IS JUST AN IDI0T.
How about you? a lackey and a dimwit. who is worse off,you or bipi?
"An anti-Amaechi lawmaker in Rivers State House of Assembly said Dame Patience Jonathan is his Jesus Christ on earth". These are the words of your lord Bipi.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by nijanigga: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
pro01: Senseless opinion based entirely on idle gossip and beer parlour hearsay. It is now clear why this garrulous fool called Joe Igbokwe was ostracized and banished from his village. What is yet to be clarified is why the exiled outcast chose to pitch his tent with rascals in Mmanuland..

His views are about as important as the incoherent jabberings of a typical village drunkard. Unlike the village drunkard, however, this jester known as Joe Igbokwe fails to provide any amusement.
What does banishment from village got to do with this? Can you see that your brain cell is dead?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by MomohLawal: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ola Johnson:
And what if he is the Publicity Secretary of the ACN.
As an ACN member, he will be bias in his write up. Let a neutral person tell me something about PEj and I will listen.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by nijanigga: 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
ACM10:

Bullshyt! Stop smoking wet leaves. You are delusional to think that the past events in France could be replicated here.
I will make sure that people like you are given jungle justice should there be a revolution in Nigeria.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by abiodunolarinre(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013
[quote author=billante]Joe Igbokwe you are very stupid for written this loads of garbage!

Nobody could have insult obanasanjo and stella or abacha and his wife on a regular basis the way they have belittled Jonathan and his wife. Your excellency sir,please enlighten us on the insults.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by ajanaku2(m): 9:21pm On Jul 16, 2013

That's Someone's Father you just insulted!

Well, I think GEJ and PEJ are the luckiest couple in this world!...a lot of Nigerian couples are more deserving of the posts they currently hold...

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Mariam Babangida of blessed memory.
She had charisma.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by nijanigga: 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Momoh Lawal: As an ACN member, he will be bias in his write up. Let a neutral person tell me something about PEj and I will listen.
You've just been released from kiri-kiri. Ola Johnson has mouth to talk, go and see doctor let him treat your damaged "nyash".
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
One point I want to agree with the write up is making life unbearable for commuters whenever she visits a place. I was in Uyo when she visited in September 2011 and vehicular movement was halted for hours. In April 2012 I was in Makurdi when she visited and all the roads were barricaded except the one she would use and no one, vehicle or human was allowed to use the road that was not barricaded.. An undergraduate of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi missed exam as a result of lack of movement. This does not happen, at least to that extent when the president himself visits. GOD BLESS NIGERIA?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
nijanigga:
What does banishment from village got to do with this? Can you see that your brain cell is dead?

If your brain cells were alive (which is clearly not the case), you would know that it takes a whole lot for one to be ostracized from his village. It indicates a severe deficit in character and integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by obas01(m): 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2013

The instrument use by d Devil to establish & promote corruption in this nation is wat u ar wearing 'POLICE' I wnt say much...
But.. dat Revolution! We can't avoid it!!
Av promised ' wnt say much...
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by viktor556(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
@billante

I think you're the stupid. A man sat down to write this nice piece of work and all you could come up with is "stupid"? What power has The First Lady in the first place
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Ayoobscom(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Maybe she paid the groom's price back then

Of cause if not why finding it so difficult to tell her in a one but high pitch sharaaaaaaaaaaap

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by kardoso(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Yeah man I love this Igbokwe guy. If Jonathan is not careful his so called Dame Patient wife will ruin his life.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by ABsI1: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2013

you also have to go back to school again. Really you have alot of learning to do.the earlier the better for you before you find yourself in similar shoes with patience. I mean disgraceful shoes
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by BigBossMan(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2013

SHARRAP! CALL A SPADE A SPADE. JONA IS DOCILE BUT WE ALL KNOW THE TRUE NATURE OF OUR FIRST LAD-Y
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by kneatswan: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Did ub just say dat anytime she visit a state d commuters sufa. Blame d inhabitance(fools) .
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by funnyx(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dame of shame angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Inspecting Sabon Gari Flyover Amidst Bribery Allegation [PICS] / Nothern Group Removes Shettima As Patron Over Statement On Obi / The Real Warri (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.