Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan (43447 Views)

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Godmann(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2013
dolphinife: Let me state categorically that this woman has gone absolutelly beyond her limits. PEG was another factor that caused the DANA plane crash just because the airspace was close down against incoming aeroplanes. These, nobody will ever say out nor disclose to the general public.

Apart from the aircraft having engine malfunction, it would have landed with one engine somewhere in the airport had it been the airport wasn't closed down to incoming aeroplane. The black box wouldn't lie cos the controller general told the pilot to divert to another airport or go back to Ilorin reason being that PEG is around.

The same ugly incident almost happened personally to me when I boarded an arik flight frm Lag to PHC, Dec 2012. As we were to land, the controller told our captain to go back that PEG was around and the whole airport has been shut against incoming aeroplane. The pilot has to hover and hover for another 1.30minutes. By the time the aeroplane was allowed to land, the captain told us to thank our God dat had it been another five minute was added, the fuel would have finished and d aeroplane would just drop like a paper frm d sky. When we enter the terminal, we found retinue of aids and women numbering over 10,000who came to the airport singing and disturbing the peace of the airport.

Throughout my life as a Nigerian, I haven't heard, not for once that fomer first ladies does the same thing,be it military or civilian. Some people will now come here to stick their neck out for one despot who has silently pushed her husband aside

Thanks for this story. Ignorant and partisan Nigerians will never learn how to objectively face the truth. The woman stinks.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by ALTRUTH(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2013
Igbokwe is a big bumbling f00l. What a useless man!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by ALTRUTH(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2013
[quote
author=Godman_n]

Thanks for this story. Ignorant and partisan Nigerians will never learn
how to objectively face the truth. The woman stinks.[/quote]

U stink more than shiit. Silly monkey.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Carzhiemglows: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Nigeria is blessed with reasonable writers!!!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by victorv12(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Patience and her husband are both from the gutter, which decorum do Nigerians expect from them in the first place? Until we sanitize and iron out there is no constitutional roll for wives of elective government officials, people like our president's wife will keep bringing us shame.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by PStacks(m): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2013
Ok.. @Billante.. I have gotten ur misrable name nao..

Billante.. Its fight to finish.. Av marked you. Once u're marked, u're marked..

U are going down.. Mrs GEJ's Mouth piece.
Mrs GEJ's stooge.

If only Mrs PEJ could write half what u've written here on nairaland, I'l be happy she's my 1st lady..

Not someone that doesn't know, she doesn't know she doesn't know and she doesn't want to know.. @Billante.. I know PEJ is ur "Jesus Christ" on earth but pls know where u and PEJ do your romance ooo.. Don't come and romance her here on nairaland ooo..
Nigerians are not smiling nao..
Don't just come and add salt to injury..

You seem to write well and appear a bit polished, instead of coming to defend PEJ here, why not take 2 hours of your time everyday and go to the villa and give her basic tutorials on Pronunciations, use of word, Communication, communication pattern and communication skills, and take her on a course on Public Speaking.. These are SS 1 and SS 2 work.

You are a disgrace to nairalanders @Billante.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by addicted268(f): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2013
Abeg enough of this.she has her own short comings but then,who doesn't?politicians now want to act all refined and talk to score cheap points(as if their wives at home are any better).maybe,just maybe jonathan likes her like dat "troublesome",afterall they say opposite poles attract.to everyone bashing her over d media,if u don't like her being ur first lady,then take it upon urselves to vote her husband out of office,come 2015,but in d meantime,enough please!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by katordidi(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2013
taharqa2: Just a point of correction: Joe Igbokwe is d ACN Publicity Secretary, Lagos State...... That's all I want to say. You COWARDS may howeva continue to shamelessly attacking a man by attacking his wife. All d best with that..
Acn publicity secretary, boko haram publicity secretary, we dont care the man is spot on.. Its shameful of u to introduce dat to cause divisions
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by blocker: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2013
dolphinife: Let me state categorically that this woman has gone absolutelly beyond her limits. PEG was another factor that caused the DANA plane crash just because the airspace was close down against incoming aeroplanes. These, nobody will ever say out nor disclose to the general public.

Apart from the aircraft having engine malfunction, it would have landed with one engine somewhere in the airport had it been the airport wasn't closed down to incoming aeroplane. The black box wouldn't lie cos the controller general told the pilot to divert to another airport or go back to Ilorin reason being that PEG is around.

The same ugly incident almost happened personally to me when I boarded an arik flight frm Lag to PHC, Dec 2012. As we were to land, the controller told our captain to go back that PEG was around and the whole airport has been shut against incoming aeroplane. The pilot has to hover and hover for another 1.30minutes. By the time the aeroplane was allowed to land, the captain told us to thank our God dat had it been another five minute was added, the fuel would have finished and d aeroplane would just drop like a paper frm d sky. When we enter the terminal, we found retinue of aids and women numbering over 10,000who came to the airport singing and disturbing the peace of the airport.

Throughout my life as a Nigerian, I haven't heard, not for once that fomer first ladies does the same thing,be it military or civilian. Some people will now come here to stick their neck out for one despot who has silently pushed her husband aside
. Imagine wasting peoples lives all because of one whose inner self bears serious challenges to her complex. The blood of the victims be on the head of our Royal Couple who never dreamt 20 years ago that they would smell politics how much more the Presidency; a time when Igbokwe, Soyinka, Kokori and Co where fighting to restore democracy which some people now feel its theirs alone. We dey watch una.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by PStacks(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2013
Dayzzy:
ur comment is so silly...i mean SO SO SILLY! Who is talkin about being tolerant?...ppl said she is nt educatd nd doesnt understand constitution enof and here u are saying tolerance..i doubt u went to sch!

I didn't know you recognised how foolish that guy was.. I tot e was only me the thing was touching. Forget that Billante, he's an idio*t
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by hayordele1: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2013
billante: Joe Igbokwe you are very stupid for written this loads of garbage!
whatever power Patience Jonathan is displaying now no former first lady has not done same,

Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant president and first lady nigeria has ever had.....if half of insults, accusation,lies that has been bombarded on the first family is heaped on tinubu and remi his wife if they were the president and first lady of this country,believe me most of folks will either be rotting in jail or messed up including you joe igbokwe.

Any good unbiased nigerian will agree Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant and coolest first family nigeria has ever had.

Nobody could have insult obanasanjo and stella or abacha and his wife on a regular basis the way they have belittled Jonathan and his wife.
ma guy,i dnt think u'r in 9ja!,did stella obasanjo act lik dis or Turai yaradua?,u beta go 4 medical check-up!...nonsense!
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by hayordele1: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

[b] @OP, i hope you wheren't expecting me to read all that?

Buh Nigerians wait a minute ooh - leta all of yhu would call the First Lady a "mere domestic appendage" and a "gbagaurian" but yhu all "wide appendages" and "grammarians" are composing wonderful piece and scripts for just one woman (DM-domestic appendage) !!

Niger i hail ooh, if she is really what you all are calling - why not snub her and behave as if she doesn't exists?

I really respect Jonathan if not for anything but his silence. It proves he is a leader and he is above all of you (me exclusive)

you can't expect a Lion to have word exchange with a fly, its impossible...thats what he is proving by his silence.
Mynd you, if there is anything i fear its "silence" . I prefer yhu insult me or reply me bad than for yhu to keep mute, it shows yhur being higher/wiser than me and it makes you unpredictable.

Now for those of you ranting that GeJ should call PeJ to other - i know yhu all would want him to publicly disgrace his own wife for you all to be self satisfied right? It simply shows y'all have no respect for the women. The woman who suffered with you when yhu where a nobody, strived with yhu till yhu made it to the top, should be left out as a mere domestic appendage now that yhu are the president right? Or because she is the First Lady she is no man's wife?

The woman "over do" her things ...a big "YES" to that, buh you all that understand the female and mankind would be able to know that "the stamarer get angry quicker than the one easy on speech"

The disable when insult feels the pain more when thesame stuff is said to the able. There are things you say to a man, he wil overlook buh the woman would bark. These yhu should put into yhur skull and try to understand what it is. Wole and others should know that its not all about being well known, they should try and have some emotional understanding of what they write. Publicly insulting(thereby calling it an advise) the first Lady does not show yhu a man of integrity, it shows yhu a man that attempt a problem as it is seen - instead of understanding it.
The Life is too short to be a hater, criticizer (whether constructive or wateva), we should learn to be humane sometimes! [/b]

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by hayordele1: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

[b] @OP, i hope you wheren't expecting me to read all that?

Buh Nigerians wait a minute ooh - leta all of yhu would call the First Lady a "mere domestic appendage" and a "gbagaurian" but yhu all "wide appendages" and "grammarians" are composing wonderful piece and scripts for just one woman (DM-domestic appendage) !!

Niger i hail ooh, if she is really what you all are calling - why not snub her and behave as if she doesn't exists?

I really respect Jonathan if not for anything but his silence. It proves he is a leader and he is above all of you (me exclusive)

you can't expect a Lion to have word exchange with a fly, its impossible...thats what he is proving by his silence.
Mynd you, if there is anything i fear its "silence" . I prefer yhu insult me or reply me bad than for yhu to keep mute, it shows yhur being higher/wiser than me and it makes you unpredictable.

Now for those of you ranting that GeJ should call PeJ to other - i know yhu all would want him to publicly disgrace his own wife for you all to be self satisfied right? It simply shows y'all have no respect for the women. The woman who suffered with you when yhu where a nobody, strived with yhu till yhu made it to the top, should be left out as a mere domestic appendage now that yhu are the president right? Or because she is the First Lady she is no man's wife?

The woman "over do" her things ...a big "YES" to that, buh you all that understand the female and mankind would be able to know that "the stamarer get angry quicker than the one easy on speech"

The disable when insult feels the pain more when thesame stuff is said to the able. There are things you say to a man, he wil overlook buh the woman would bark. These yhu should put into yhur skull and try to understand what it is. Wole and others should know that its not all about being well known, they should try and have some emotional understanding of what they write. Publicly insulting(thereby calling it an advise) the first Lady does not show yhu a man of integrity, it shows yhu a man that attempt a problem as it is seen - instead of understanding it.
The Life is too short to be a hater, criticizer (whether constructive or wateva), we should learn to be humane sometimes! [/b]

ode ni e!.....GEJ b leader abi nd 9ja dey worst like dis...na wa 4 u oo.GO SLEEP
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by hayordele1: 8:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Na wa 4 sum pple oo,dose who ar supporting PEJ are jst lyk ha,dey hav nothin upstairs,dey jst talk anyhw...if d past 1stlady did wat she's doing,hw wil 9ja be..R.I.P to STELLA OBASANJO(d best 1st lady eva).
Cant u see hw STELLA n TURAI did theirs?......MAKE SHE(PEJ) GO BACK TO SCHL,SHE'S NOT OLD(i wonder hw she passout self).lol
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by SELFWORTH: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2013
pmc01:
Just shut your unthinking brain. You just posted trash. Smh for your mediocrity. Nonsense!

I bet you think you are big man by shouting abuses? What have you gained from the abuse you posted now?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by don401(m): 8:14am On Jul 17, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] from the look of things our presidents family is not in order. He cannot control his wife. Too bad for a man nd a country with such a man. Nigeria needs strong nd bold prezdo nt some one like GEJ who is a calm nd quiet. PEJ is jst a woman who lyks being in control of dia husband. Simple fact. Talk less bout the woman nd more bout d husband who is not man enuf.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by cuteshade(f): 8:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Clairette:

May God bless you and your ten generation to come. The Igbokwe guy is the most biased of all the biased people have not. He wrote very disgusting words best classified as poo. If Dame Patience was as dumb as Turai, the Igbokwe guy would've been happier. But for the simple fact that Dr Patience Jonathan is ''shining, a gold star' , he got jealous and wishes he and his wife or mother were in the first family's shoes. Poor Igbokwe! Your kind of envy can kill. Silly Hypocrite.
call a spade a spade,patience lacks manner of talking and she's the worst first lady so far.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by jay2k(m): 8:17am On Jul 17, 2013
whatever power Patience Jonathan is displaying now no former first lady has not done same,

Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant president and first lady nigeria has ever had.....if half of insults, accusation,lies that has been bombarded on the first family is heaped on tinubu and remi his wife if they were the president and first lady of this country,believe me most of folks will either be rotting in jail or messed up including you joe igbokwe.

Any good unbiased nigerian will agree Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant and coolest first family nigeria has ever had.

Nobody could have insult obanasanjo and stella or abacha and his wife on a regular basis the way they have belittled Jonathan and his wife.
can u listen to ur stupid sef...so because u tink dey r toulerant ,dat nigerians constitutions nd dignity should be tron to d dust..wat els can i say to an empty headed bofoon like u.scalywag.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by SELFWORTH: 8:22am On Jul 17, 2013
A-ZeD:

I don't have to contest an election to make a change but I will also not keep quiet when someone is abusing his or her powers.

Happy eternal shouting then! grin grin grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by SELFWORTH: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2013
pmc01:

You seem like PEJ's seat-mate in evening school. Na you?

....why? because am not shouting abuses on NL like majority of the sad people on here ?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Alfoasegh: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2013

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2013
grin lool
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by lymelyte(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2013
is it not obvious that PEJ runs the household of our so called president? and you @billante,you are the biggest and senseless f00l i have ever observed in nairaland.. angry
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by sledge001(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2013
Wole and others should know that its not all about being well known, they should try and have some emotional understanding of what they write. Publicly insulting(thereby calling it an advise) the first Lady does not show yhu a man of integrity, it shows yhu a man that attempt a problem as it is seen - instead of understanding it.

[/color][/quote]

you were making loads of sense until the wole and others part. Oh come on! "respect begets respect". The truth is always unpleasant and we need not dress up issues when there's a need to speak out. In as much as it is not nice to blow up PEJs shortcomings and excesses out of proportion, lets call a spade ¨¨a spade. She needs to be cautioned as she's embarassing herself and the country as a whole. She has been at the cofers of power long enough to have learned mannerism and diplomacy, at least be able to speak good english. A good swimmer would not willingly jump into the ocean to test his skills. Wake up Nija!!!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2013
ballabriggs: You see in all these, the biggest idi0t is the man Jonathan as it further portrays him as an irresponsible man.

Fathers as leaders of the family have a role to protect their families and also shield them from needless controversies so when the bullets come flying in the future your family is protected because to an extent you have always left it out of your business. That is being responsible as the leader of the family. It does not mean disrespecting your spouse but rather protecting your spouse and protecting your family.

Till tomorrow you cannot hold Mariam Abacha on anything as She hardly spoke on national issues during Abacha's despotic regime.

That your Wife even issues those daft press releases says a lot about the level of intelligence of the man Jonathan. Does the man not have a brain.

It isn't his fault, he has exchanged his trouser for a lingerie.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Pastis21: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2013
I dn't know dis woman problem... Sum1 help her plzz
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Billionaires: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2013
Seun must be losing money on adverts cos this forum is becoming a place for losers and kids who neither advertise nor click on adverts. Until the forum is moderated in a rightful way, it will continue to sink to unmentionable depths.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by kachi04(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2013
Prof Corruption:

http://saharareporters.com/press-release/please-stop-embarrassment-called-mrs-patience-jonathan-joe-igbokwe
bla bla bla...haters re hating. Mr Ibokwe, Aso rock is always open from monday to saturdays. Why not go and deliver this your envisious advice to our 1st lady. Maybe i can listen to you if you come back the same.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by chuqudy(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2013
EKWENSU EROMANCIA MAMAIWOTA
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by ddeola: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Good talk !
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by gift53(f): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2013

my dear they called for it. The first lady is truly an embarrassment to dis country. She knew very wat her weaknesses are n she went ahead to blow it out in d public. Who displays her ignorance n illiteracy but for insults ...yes, she called for it.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by kachi04(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2013
victorv12: Patience and her husband are both from the gutter, which decorum do Nigerians expect from them in the first place? Until we sanitize and iron out there is no constitutional roll for wives of elective government officials, people like our president's wife will keep bringing us shame.
see hating at its high level. Bro yesterday doesnt count. They make laws, and u follow its sheepilishly. Whether gutter or not, am sure u would prefer to spend ur lifetime in dat same gutter dan d swamp u re in now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead By Assassins In Delta (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Lady Finally Offers Her Kidney To Ekweremadu's Daughter / Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.