Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan (43448 Views)

The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by pmc01(m): 1:18am On Jul 17, 2013
tivta: I swear to God who made me. It is sexist comments like this that make me hate nigerian women of today more and more. Yet nigerian women want men to respect them when they cant even respect themselves? My God in heaven please help me before i become a full time nigerian woman of the 21st century hater. Just the other day, a girl told me that nigerian women of today loves to be pampered even when they are wrong. How can you correct a persom when you pamper them? Yet nigerian women of today want to be respected? Before you female twats start attacking me by saying what of my mum and sister know this, i have no sister even i did its every one for themselves and my mum is one of the 1% of nigerian women who are financially independent and knows when to talk and what to say.
Back to the topic, if nigerian women really want equallity, they should learn to cope with whatever comes their way. Nigerian women should stop their double standards and as well stop their retarded blackmail of attacking men's mothers, sisters and wives just because they always want to be right. Weather or not patience is a mother or great grand mother, as long as she is a public figure she should face the heat or drop out of limelight. If the american populace can say both good and bad things about their president and his wife, what makes us different? I swear with my blood that majority of those supporting patience are members of her clan, hence why my signature says what the problem and solution of nigeria is.
P.S Policewoman, i am highly disappointed in your response.

Are you also a card carrying member of ACN, abi na CPC? grin grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by pmc01(m): 1:20am On Jul 17, 2013
dolphinife:

If some of you have concluded that your generation and your generations unborn can not be the wife of the president, not to talk of being the president, that's your thought and the thought should be limited to you all. Anybody can be the president of this country.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by pmc01(m): 1:21am On Jul 17, 2013
barika2011:
Biggest fool...for insulting a man saying d truth
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Dayzzy(m): 1:21am On Jul 17, 2013
billante: Joe Igbokwe you are very stupid for written this loads of garbage!
whatever power Patience Jonathan is displaying now no former first lady has not done same,

Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant president and first lady nigeria has ever had.....if half of insults, accusation,lies that has been bombarded on the first family is heaped on tinubu and remi his wife if they were the president and first lady of this country,believe me most of folks will either be rotting in jail or messed up including you joe igbokwe.

Any good unbiased nigerian will agree Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant and coolest first family nigeria has ever had.

Nobody could have insult obanasanjo and stella or abacha and his wife on a regular basis the way they have belittled Jonathan and his wife.
ur comment is so silly...i mean SO SO SILLY! Who is talkin about being tolerant?...ppl said she is nt educatd nd doesnt understand constitution enof and here u are saying tolerance..i doubt u went to sch!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Dayzzy(m): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

[b] @OP, i hope you wheren't expecting me to read all that?

Buh Nigerians wait a minute ooh - leta all of yhu would call the First Lady a "mere domestic appendage" and a "gbagaurian" but yhu all "wide appendages" and "grammarians" are composing wonderful piece and scripts for just one woman (DM-domestic appendage) !!

Niger i hail ooh, if she is really what you all are calling - why not snub her and behave as if she doesn't exists?

I really respect Jonathan if not for anything but his silence. It proves he is a leader and he is above all of you (me exclusive)

you can't expect a Lion to have word exchange with a fly, its impossible...thats what he is proving by his silence.
Mynd you, if there is anything i fear its "silence" . I prefer yhu insult me or reply me bad than for yhu to keep mute, it shows yhur being higher/wiser than me and it makes you unpredictable.

Now for those of you ranting that GeJ should call PeJ to other - i know yhu all would want him to publicly disgrace his own wife for you all to be self satisfied right? It simply shows y'all have no respect for the women. The woman who suffered with you when yhu where a nobody, strived with yhu till yhu made it to the top, should be left out as a mere domestic appendage now that yhu are the president right? Or because she is the First Lady she is no man's wife?

The woman "over do" her things ...a big "YES" to that, buh you all that understand the female and mankind would be able to know that "the stamarer get angry quicker than the one easy on speech"

The disable when insult feels the pain more when thesame stuff is said to the able. There are things you say to a man, he wil overlook buh the woman would bark. These yhu should put into yhur skull and try to understand what it is. Wole and others should know that its not all about being well known, they should try and have some emotional understanding of what they write. Publicly insulting(thereby calling it an advise) the first Lady does not show yhu a man of integrity, it shows yhu a man that attempt a problem as it is seen - instead of understanding it.
The Life is too short to be a hater, criticizer (whether constructive or wateva), we should learn to be humane sometimes! [/b]

story story
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by 99cent: 1:28am On Jul 17, 2013
Dayzzy:
ur comment is so silly...i mean SO SO SILLY! Who is talkin about being tolerant?...ppl said she is nt educatd nd doesnt understand constitution enof and here u are saying tolerance..i doubt u went to sch!

na your comment SILLY pass.
Where does it say in the constitution that women are "mere domestic appendages"?
besides, there are such thing as constitutional amendments. if the constitution says that women should be seen and not heard, that constitution should be changed with immediate effect!! it is rubbish!!

last time I checked, no one elected Soyinka to political office.so how are his own comments and meddlesome nature constitutional?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by ceeceeco: 1:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Nigerians are the prøblem øf Nigeria & alsø the sølutiøn øf Nigeria. Impeach Jønathan nøw ør keep suffering in silence. Jønathan & wife are a very big disgrace 2 øur natiøn. They're just full øf shit...§mh.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Ericsdm55(m): 2:12am On Jul 17, 2013
mikeansy: Very terrible first lady, she is the worst in history
Are you sure she's the worst in history?, do you feel such disgust towards her or you are simply making comment.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Depoyas(m): 2:57am On Jul 17, 2013
Factual talk, kudos sir........ Who no know, make dem know #gbam#
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:55am On Jul 17, 2013
just passing kissjust passing
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by hunkydory(m): 4:28am On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

Buh Nigerians wait a minute ooh - leta all of yhu would call the First Lady a "mere domestic appendage" and a "gbagaurian" but yhu all "wide appendages" and "grammarians" are composing wonderful piece and scripts for just one woman (DM-domestic appendage) !!

Niger i hail ooh, if she is really what you all are calling - why not snub her and behave as if she doesn't exists?

I really respect Jonathan if not for anything but his silence. It proves he is a leader and he is above all of you (me exclusive)

you can't expect a Lion to have word exchange with a fly, its impossible...thats what he is proving by his silence.
Mynd you, if there is anything i fear its "silence" . I prefer yhu insult me or reply me bad than for yhu to keep mute, it shows yhur being higher/wiser than me and it makes you unpredictable.

Now for those of you ranting that GeJ should call PeJ to other - i know yhu all would want him to publicly disgrace his own wife for you all to be self satisfied right? It simply shows y'all have no respect for the women. The woman who suffered with you when yhu where a nobody, strived with yhu till yhu made it to the top, should be left out as a mere domestic appendage now that yhu are the president right? Or because she is the First Lady she is no man's wife?

The woman "over do" her things ...a big "YES" to that, buh you all that understand the female and mankind would be able to know that "the stamarer get angry quicker than the one easy on speech"

The disable when insult feels the pain more when thesame stuff is said to the able. There are things you say to a man, he wil overlook buh the woman would bark. These yhu should put into yhur skull and try to understand what it is. Wole and others should know that its not all about being well known, they should try and have some emotional understanding of what they write. Publicly insulting(thereby calling it an advise) the first Lady does not show yhu a man of integrity, it shows yhu a man that attempt a problem as it is seen - instead of understanding it.
The Life is too short to be a hater, criticizer (whether constructive or wateva), we should learn to be humane sometimes! [/b]

Since you did not read all the post by op are you expecting people to read all these?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by daroz(m): 5:05am On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

E<R>F or whatever u call urself, u have a very low mentality. Ur shallow view/ points shows u know very little or nothing about Nigerian National Polities, hence trying to domesticate it with feminine sentiment. I personally advice u to stick to the entertainment section of this Forum. That's all I to say for now.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by konami001: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2013
whatever power Patience Jonathan is displaying now no former first lady has not done same,

Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant president and first lady nigeria has ever had.....if half of insults, accusation,lies that has been bombarded on the first family is heaped on tinubu and remi his wife if they were the president and first lady of this country,believe me most of folks will either be rotting in jail or messed up including you joe igbokwe.

Any good unbiased nigerian will agree Jonathan and his wife are the most tolerant and coolest first family nigeria has ever had.

Nobody could have insult obanasanjo and stella or abacha and his wife on a regular basis the way they have belittled Jonathan and his wife.

Totally surprised at your response in support of Patience your Jesus Christ. What warranted all the so called insults she has received? Is it not her behaviour in public? Tell me which other first lady has messed up as much as this lady has? You are here talking about Tinubu et al. Was Tinubu's wife ever a first lady in Nigeria?

And if you think Jonathan and his wife are the coolest thing to have happened to you, then i sorry for you. Could this be why you are emulating Patience in your use of english?

Our people have a saying that "it is the wall that fell down that invited the goats to climb it".

So i say "KEEP QUIET THERE"
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Ownfag(m): 5:23am On Jul 17, 2013

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by daroz(m): 5:26am On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

[b]

I really respect Jonathan if not for anything but his silence. It proves he is a leader and he is above all of you (me exclusive)b]

TRASH TRASH TRASH!!!
So we should snub her even when she has turned to some people's Jesus in the political world, while head(s) are being maced(among other things) for her sake?

'anybody who brings insects infested fire wood to the house should not complain of lizard invasion'

As for Jonathan's silence, have u forgoten he is the head of state? Or you have also forgotten the popular proverb that says
'its a folish man who goes to sleep when his house its on fire'?
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by lastpage: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

@OP, i hope you wheren't expecting me to read all that?

[color=#990000]I really respect Jonathan if not for anything but his silence.
It proves he is a leader and he is above all of you (me exclusive)

[/color]

Jeez! When will our dear country be rid of chalatans like you?

Like an adage goes, literally, "The Banana is ROTTING, ......people like you say it is RIPENING"!

Anyway, l wont put you on any long-thing!

Just remember, there are TWO TYPES OF SILENCE:

1.) Silence borne out of WISDOM!

2.) Silence borne out of CLUELESSNESS and FEAR!

I bet majority of Nigerians know which of the two, this "Big Dumbo" is practicing. wink wink

As for you yourself, you wouldn't even know the difference.
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: if your wife keeps disgracing you repeatedly in public and brings direpute to the highest female role inthe land..... and you the husband "keeps keeping quiet", you are only showing the world that you're an inept husband!
What manner of "foolish woman" jumps ahead of the President, to disembark from an aircraft on official visit and starts waving at everyone in attendance?
Who is the President gangan?
Dame should go and contest for Presidency and WIN, so that she can become a President...Not this MASQUERADING she is doing!
A child of the "floor" will always roll unto the floor, no matter how magnificent a bed you put such on.

You hear, Patience?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Oluwajemberun(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2013
hmmm come hear my first lady speech
1.hello my fellow widows- jonathan dn die ni
2.do u knw ojukwu manhood's will still live forever- i don't if ojukwu's penis wil nt decay
3.i will rather kill my slf dan to commit sucide- my first lady was not tot word n opposite in skul.
GO BAK TO SKUL MRS JONATHAN AND STOP DISAGRACIN US.
LIKE IF U UNDASTAD

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by jidewin(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2013
I concur 110% with mr Joe.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Alfoasegh: 6:36am On Jul 17, 2013
EVANS BIPI: THE PRESIDENT'S WIFE IS A BAG OF TROUBLE, SHE HAS SUCCEEDED IN CAUSING SOME MAJOR PROBLEMS IN RIVERS STATE
Sorry, I read somewhere earlier that she's a "bag of beans" .....whatever that means. So, I disagree with you here.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Smartiegurl(f): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Who is your own Jesus Christ on earth #just asking#
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by love124(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2013
Mkpotu: What a silly comment from Igbokwe. If u're well read, why are u not a Professor abi your mates never reach Professorship.

Once it is GEJ everybody talks, as if Jonathan's wife is the cause of Nig's problems. When Turai was calling the shot, Igbokwe did not talk. When Stella was there dictating hers from one side though the husband was giving us enough, yet Joe Igbokwe didn't talk.

Despite all ur rantings & efforts to pull GEJ down, I assure that 2015 is sure for him.

When soyinka spoke you people complianed, now Joe is speaking you are now complaining he is not Even a professor. U guys aiding and supporting PEJ and GEJ are sycopants.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by drnoel: 6:54am On Jul 17, 2013
An igokwe has come to court, a writer is finally here. Nigerians must not suffer this malady called PEJ. If the president can't control his wife, then he better think seriously about loosing his job.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by nodullin(m): 6:55am On Jul 17, 2013
taharqa2: Just a point of correction: Joe Igbokwe is d ACN Publicity Secretary, Lagos State...... That's all I want to say. You COWARDS may howeva continue to shamelessly attacking a man by attacking his wife. All d best with that..

I neva expected a LAi Mohammed (Lagos State chapter) to say anyfin +ve.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by gare(f): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2013
In all of this I do not blame anybody except Ameachi,who is spending the resources of Rivers state to make a point to GEJ,for every person that takes to his side come and collect your share of the money Joe Igbokwe will come next week for his own part of the money.wole soyinka and the other governors came for theirs.when Ameachi was acting as a thing god in Rivers state by suspending LG Chairman at reckless abandon were where they,now he is crying fowl that GEJ wants to kill him,he likes being worshiped,but does not want to respect those senior to him, Rivers people should rise uo and stop all this people from coming to the state to carry our money because our governor has lost focus and fighting for rubbish.
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Owee1(m): 6:56am On Jul 17, 2013
taharqa2: Just a point of correction: Joe Igbokwe is d ACN Publicity Secretary, Lagos State...... That's all I want to say. You COWARDS may howeva continue to shamelessly attacking a man by attacking his wife. All d best with that..
. When a man fails to call is wife to order ,strangers will gladly assist him .
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2013
brb
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Alfoasegh: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2013
/
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Dayzzy(m): 7:14am On Jul 17, 2013
99cent:

na your comment SILLY pass.
Where does it say in the constitution that women are "mere domestic appendages"?
besides, there are such thing as constitutional amendments. if the constitution says that women should be seen and not heard, that constitution should be changed with immediate effect!! it is rubbish!!

last time I checked, no one elected Soyinka to political office.so how are his own comments and meddlesome nature constitutional?

may God save me frm ppl who cant read nd understand....i neva said they shld b treatd as DA bt she shldnt b acting lyk a woman who was electd to b a first lady...was stella treatd as a DA?? NO! Infact,patience hasnt attend half of programmes stella attended and yet,she neva fuckd up Cos she knew her boundary...or did u hear dat stella fought wit any governor or bombard places ??
Talking about soyinka, he has d ryt to speak as dis is a democracy government..evrybdy has d ryt to speak or comment nd its nt neccessary to b electd b4 u can do so or u too neva do social studies??
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by levelszik(m): 7:17am On Jul 17, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:

OBJ was called worst names, even Stella got abuses in her grave.

Your are probably in the creeks when all these happened.

Thanks to GEJ that gave you amnesty.

it was yaradua that gave d amnesty
Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 17, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Honestly my brother it's unbelievable. I expect to see Jessica Rabbit, Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck log onto NL very soon and starting posting derogatory comments about the President and his wife.

The level of ignorance and irresponsibility displayed on this thread is shocking.

Spot on! Throwing (blunt) darts at the First Lady is now the no.1 pastime of bitter losers and ne'er-do-wells. It has now reached ridiculous heights, such that the senseless, gossip-based and hate-induced tirade of a castaway buffoon like Joe Igbokwe on the person of the First Lady is regarded as gospel truth! They hate the president and his wife so much that even the disjointed rantings of village drunkards and lunatics are admitted into evidence in their Kangaroo Court, to nail the First Couple at all costs!

These people are beyond redemption!

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by dolphinife: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2013
Let me state categorically that this woman has gone absolutelly beyond her limits. PEG was another factor that caused the DANA plane crash just because the airspace was close down against incoming aeroplanes. These, nobody will ever say out nor disclose to the general public.

Apart from the aircraft having engine malfunction, it would have landed with one engine somewhere in the airport had it been the airport wasn't closed down to incoming aeroplane. The black box wouldn't lie cos the controller general told the pilot to divert to another airport or go back to Ilorin reason being that PEG is around.

The same ugly incident almost happened personally to me when I boarded an arik flight frm Lag to PHC, Dec 2012. As we were to land, the controller told our captain to go back that PEG was around and the whole airport has been shut against incoming aeroplane. The pilot has to hover and hover for another 1.30minutes. By the time the aeroplane was allowed to land, the captain told us to thank our God dat had it been another five minute was added, the fuel would have finished and d aeroplane would just drop like a paper frm d sky. When we enter the terminal, we found retinue of aids and women numbering over 10,000who came to the airport singing and disturbing the peace of the airport.

Throughout my life as a Nigerian, I haven't heard, not for once that fomer first ladies does the same thing,be it military or civilian. Some people will now come here to stick their neck out for one despot who has silently pushed her husband aside

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan by PStacks(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2013

You must be a Bas#tard..
There is never a smoke without Fire.
Nobody just wakes up to insult anybody if you hadn't created the avenue to get insulted in the first place..

If they were no cracks on the wall, lizards won't crawl into the compound..
There are cracks on Mrs GEJ's Embarrassment of a wall and lizards are crawling in and u dare come to talk bull#shit here on nairaland. You must be an hypocrite or an ass-licker, who would c the glaring truth and call it another thing..
Tell me which first lady of Nigeria has had as much excesses as GEJ

Turai yar'adua.. Very beautiful woman.
Justice Fati Abubakar.. A Justice.
Stella OBJ.. Very soft spoken and gentle (RIP)
Mariam Babangida.. OMG!
Mariam Abacha..

PEJ doesn't fit into any of these shoes in anyway..

Nobody would just wake up and insult you if you haven't given room for it..

Do you think Isaac Newton was Stupid when he propounded the law

"Every Action generates an equal and Opposite Reaction"

People are Reacting to the 1st ladies actions which is just a Natural law in science and you come here to talk Jack s#hit. You must be a Born-Fool, a Moafucker of the highest repute and a favour seeker from the embarrassment called PEJ.

Think of ur stance and review it.
You must have fallen off the hospital bed and hit ur head on the floor at birth.
You must be a joker..
Words can't describe you.
PEJ is the only nigerian u are better than.
U are a disgrace.
U are an idiot for insulting our sensibilities as Nigerians.

Hmmmm! I will still take on you.. Let me mark you.. What's ur name again! Leh me check..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Charles Awuzie: Religion In Nigeria Feasts On Poverty, Lack Of Functional System / Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State / LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.