Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War (21617 Views)

Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by ayusco85(m): 9:53am On Jul 16, 2013
Its about to go down. Bring it on, we are ready. grin
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by yuzedo: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2013
Time to start stock-piling arms, yes?! Cos a nigga ain' gon be caught unawares.. Nobody is taking me down when i ain' bitchmade. Actor no dey die! angry Okija!! Bring me my ogbunigwe + raffia bullet-proof vest. I will do what i did in '67 again! angry

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Benspoon(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2013
Make dem yarn me fast o mak i start 2 prepare my bunker o
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by whatofyou: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2013
What do you expect when you constantly "push the ram to the wall?" To the C.O.S., we do not need no opposing politicians to tell us our true selves. Let us all change for the better, for it will do our nation good and...
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Freedani(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2013
If they do, we'll have no other option than to mobilise guys and invade,capture, send them out and inherit their belongings
dannysteve99@ya:
J Fast ,Ghana is the nearest but they will definitely reject us. @Topic good to know that they're awear of their political madness.
grin grin
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by holluwai(m): 10:00am On Jul 16, 2013
What is this CSO saying? Urging the press not to report stories anymore or what? A shameless father usually tries to avoid the child noticing his effed up attitude which is what I see these foolish leaders doing. And why are they afraid of a revolution? What you sow you rip and since Nigerians are no longer willing to take the push, its time to fight back and trust me the masses againt the government.... The masses will win! An hungry man they say is an angry man!
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2013
Segeggs: America has predicted nigeria's disintegration by 2015 with our government not doing anything about it.
Guy leave america out of this .They are the genesis of our problems in nigeria.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by ayusco85(m): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2013
AB$I:
shut dat dirty gob up,Mr Mugu. Dis younglings on NL are wiser dan those yeye things u call elders @ d presidency. Whatz honorable about an alcoholic so called 1st couple and their goon aides? Its pple like u and dem dat are leading d country into chaos. May dat iroko tree u mentioned fall on ur yeye cocoyam head

This got M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ cracking ma ribs. grin
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:04am On Jul 16, 2013
abdulsleemzy: Hit like if you are in support of revolution!!!

fooool na dat revolution go kill u...idiota
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by dking123: 10:06am On Jul 16, 2013
AB$I:
shut dat dirty gob up,Mr Mugu. Dis younglings on NL are wiser dan those yeye things u call elders @ d presidency. Whatz honorable about an alcoholic so called 1st couple and their goon aides? Its pple like u and dem dat are leading d country into chaos. May dat iroko tree u mentioned fall on ur yeye cocoyam head
Pls, who is paying you to do this?
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by goodgood2(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2013
abdulsleemzy: Hit like if you are in support of revolution!!!
If an aboki were in power, would you have made this statement?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Beaf1: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2013
Nigerians ae aleady at war with hunger, diseases, unemployment etc. The only people enjoying the 'young democracy' are thiefing ba$tards like you.

When Nigeria ceases to exist, their loots will useless, they will loose the power they are killing to hold onto. Even if they relocate to other countries it will be no business usual.

They have created a MONSTER that will be so difficult to leash if care is not taken.

THEY ARE SCARED!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by jemoke: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2013
good talk ,war or revolution is not bread and butter.lives and properties will be lost !!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Capnd143(m): 10:13am On Jul 16, 2013
The whole truth is what this man just said. Bt i trust ACN robots to counter attack. I think there should be tighter grip on the media to check inflammatory utterances and opposition plotted propaganda
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Sgtkoselupa: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2013
PDP has failed the nation. Since 1999, they have been the ruling party and they are now talking about another civil war arising from their misrule and corrupt practices. Somebody tell them that they are sitting on a keg of gunpowder and they will be the first to be tied to the stake!
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Freedani(m): 10:15am On Jul 16, 2013
Ans:@ j-fast
Yorubas-Congo,Civ and Bokinabance,Ghana,Tahiti
Hausas: Niger,Chad,Saudi,Iraq,Iran Parkistian.
Igbos:Israel,U.S,France,China,Japan,
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by BlueMurder(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2013
All that long speech because the wife of the President has been called to order.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2013
Celestyn8213: Then the presidency should do what is right
What has he done dat's not right?
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by jemoke: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2013
beef or whatever u call your name !let me remind you most of these politicians always have plan B , dual citizenship abroad in the case of war, next flight oversea.who suffers ? ordinary people.after the war or revolution next flight back home to continue where they stopped.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by NoContract(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Stop saying these people are scared. They aren't!

In as much as I support a REVOLUTION (QUICK ONE PLEASE, THIS YEAR) these cabals would ship all their family members overseas.

And we're gon get hurt!

The 1 billion pound question is : If this revolution becomes successful, what assurances do we have that the new leaders won't be thrice as corrupt as the current ones.

Nigerians need to change their mentality about themselves before they embark on such hasty ill planned revolutions.

Shey dis country where we hate ourselves like cat and mouse abi?

BRING IT ON.

There was a country...[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Like this post if you don't want to like this post. grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Jfast: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2013
Then we will try cameroon.
dannysteve99@ya:
J Fast ,Ghana is the nearest but they will definitely reject us. @Topic good to know that they're awear of their political madness.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by gbadexy(m): 10:31am On Jul 16, 2013
This man is indirectly referring to amaechi and the rivers state crisis.
They are being fo.olishly hypocritical. The man is very correct but it goes two ways. The first female too should be reigned in.
Never have we had a first lady going all over the place and making inflammatory statements.
Much powerful as turai was, she was acting behind the scene and was not known to go on her own to other states with states security apparatus or clash with any politician leading to crisis. Her influence was inside aso rock.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by NoContract(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2013
[size=18pt]Stupid kids here ranting nonesense under the influence of Coflin + Sprite and Alabukun.

Jokers! SMH
[/size]
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by abujalapdog(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2013
HNosegbe: The president should start by calling his wife to order.

Her actions and utterances are stoking the flames.

I see that u have a probelm, a very big one to be candid.. so no president's wife is now a politician¿? Are u so daft to remeber people like prof Ango Abdulahi or Buhari or The likes of Nasir el Rufia an many more..
keep beign brainwashed with stu..pidity.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Stylaay(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2013
If another civil is what it will take to have a sane and better nigeria where my children will have better opportunities than me. Where they will know life holds a promise for them if they do what is right them so be it. I can't help but wonder why this country is cursed with selfish and corrupt leaders. We keep reading about revolution and war it is bound to happen the earlier we brace up for it the better prepared we would be. It's unfortunate we are dividee along ethnic and religious lines that the aspect of our revolution that would be unpredictable. You can't continue flashing your ill gotten wealth in the face of so much suffering. A graduate puts in 11hrs working and earns what can hardly cater for his offer let alone his family. If u don't have a university education there exits no sector created for secondary school leavers. The banks do not encourage businesses to grow they lend money at exorbitant interest rates discouraging the economy from growing Politicians on the other hand and government appointees meanwhile do not even put in half the effort you put in and they live in criminal affluence. There is awareness now it's a matter of time we need to get it right in this country or the revolution is inevitable.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2013
Am rily lost here,how will a revolution help us i mean lives and properties will be lost...then it will be much more easier for our enemies(even d ones that pretend to be frnds) to penetrate.
ok then,after the revolution wat happens?? we go back to square one..and dat does not mean the west would stop interfering in our affairs
pls i rily want someone to break it down for me...the positive and negative
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by NoContract(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Stylaay: If another civil was is what it will take to have a sane and better nigeria where my children will have better opportunities than me. Where they will know life holds a promise for them if they do what is right them so be it. I can't help but wonder why this country is cursed with selfish and corrupt leaders. We keep reading about revolution and war it is bound to happen the earlier we brace up for it the better prepared we would be. It's unfortunate we are dividee along ethnic and religious lines that the aspect of our revolution that would be unpredictable. You can't continue flashing your ill gotten wealth in the face of so much suffering. A graduate puts in 11hrs working and earns what can hardly cater for his offer let alone his family. If u don't have a university education there exits no sector created for secondary school leavers. The banks do not encourage businesses to grow they lend money at exorbitant interest rates discouraging the economy from growing Politicians on the other hand and government appointees meanwhile do not even put in half the effort you put in and they live in criminal affluence. There is awareness now it's a matter of time we need to get it right in this country or the revolution is inevitable.
[size=18pt]How sure are u that you gon' survive the revolution?

Abi dem don dey register survivor for face?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by LawErons: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2013
It is unfortunate that a thief call others thief. The revolution will not spare anyone of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Departs Port Harcourt For Abuja, In Preparation For PDP Convention - Pics / Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Buhari Orders The Probe Of The "New" Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.