Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War (21700 Views)

Presidency Warns Biafra Agitators / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by agitator: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
InvertedHammer:

/
The fact that everyone tells you the politicians will fly out is all there is to know.

Having known this, do you think the airports and borders will not be closely marked by irate mobs?

When revolution starts, it usually starts like play like play.

Politicians being human and Nigerians, will think it is business as usual and stay put.

The same stubborn wey dem dey use steal with impunity, na the same stubborn go make dem dey when e shele.

I will bet anyone and if and when revolution starts, most will be caught unawares
and will have no where to hide/go.

We are too divided along ethnic/religious lines.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Olaolufred(m): 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
Jonathan is already preparing Tompolo and other militants for the civil war.
So he knows what he is saying.
The multi-million dollar militants contract is a financial way of arming them for the civil war he is planing.
We are watching and waiting.
wellcome 2015.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by lekkie073(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
na those wey dey middlebelt, go hear am. am sorrie for them embarassed embarassed
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Gpius(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
U ar scared of civil war bt u have forced Nigerians 2 believe that without a war there can be no peace and happiness...be sure that we shall fight this war once and for all but this time it won't be north vs south,,,it will be the masses and their oppresors..and God will give us victory
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by onyoluikechukwu: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Point of correction my brother america did not predict rather the state called nigeria is too big for america to handle so dey ar makin preparation to break up nigeria. So that they can take total control of our oil.like they did wit Russia
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by wisdomw(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Am in war wit our landlord nd his daughters cos am knacking his daughters akpako @ his bak. Wooow is gud 2 ve thr33some
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by guttentag(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2013
Soon their will be WIDESPREAD CRISIS IN ALL THE STATES.. aBEG mAKE uNA hALA mE iF una dey recruit cuz i dey PaRa SO
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by buJu234: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2013
They said DEAD MAN FEARS NO COFFIN.

To the masses; war has already started long ago in Nigeria;

its the elite; ruling class; politicians & the cabals that are afraid of the so-called war reaching them; because they knw they will lose everything.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Mustymohd2: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2013
e 4 beta na, afta dat evrybody go get him right
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Divine touch:

I already have licensed gun. just waiting!
u dont need a licensed gun bro. When it all goes down, ammunitions gonna flow like pure water. All u need then is a dead conscience and liver!
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Oswenemete(f): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2013
oga good morning o, thank you for your advise COS we pray to our Lord Jesus to avert any civil war again in this country.those who have not tested war say let there be war.But oga COS abeg as u dey there make una sef do the right thing and stop playing polities with every thing and anything.let the serious things be taken serious and let political matter be political.thank you.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Willy1willy: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2013
Olaolufred: Jonathan is already preparing Tompolo and other militants for the civil war.
So he knows what he is saying.
The multi-million dollar militants contract is a financial way of arming them for the civil war he is planing.
We are watching and waiting.
wellcome 2015.
Are you afraid?.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Olaolufred(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Willy1willy:
Are you afraid?.

NOT AT ALL.

BUT HE WAS NOT ELECTED TO DO SO.

BREACH OF TRUST.

I VOTED FOR HIM. BUT HE BETRAYED MY TRUST.

AND I'VE GOT ANOTHER CHOICE TO MAKE.

A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEGE.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Willy1willy: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2013
Olaolufred:

NOT AT ALL.

BUT HE WAS NOT ELECTED TO DO SO.

BREACH OF TRUST.

I VOTED FOR HIM. BUT HE BETRAYED MY TRUST.

AND I'VE GOT ANOTHER CHOICE TO MAKE.

A RIGHT, NOT A PRIVILEGE.
Which kind of trust? Yoruba man that is full of lies, u dey make me laugh. show us one prove that you Voted for him before.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by debetmx(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2013
Igbo.owore:

I agree we need a revolution but that was how one man was raving and ranting in 1967 and later sought refuge in the CIV and later came through the back door to beg the Government to release his property. They will be the first people to turn the expressway in to a runaway when sh.it happens and evacuate their family members.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Weapons should be ready cos we have no hope...but I know u leaders will just fly abroad. Na God go find una
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by tbanger(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2013
prodam: As much as we want a change, positive one to be precise, a revolution or going to war is not the solution.

However, there can be a revolution in our thinking, we can have an overhaul in the way we look at issues, we could have an improvement in our ideologies as citizens of the country. The bitter truth is that the leadership system and all that is happening within is a reflection of the society.

Today, most youths are in disarray, they are not motivated, they lack proper up bringing and are always after enriching their pockets either by hook or by crook. Will a revolution or war change that?
Will a revolution replace our brains?
Our leaders are endorsed and elected by a majority, who forms that majority?? You and I. Who forms a rented crowd? You and I. Who forms thugs and political watchdog. Nigerians of course, with we youths constituting a large part. Until when we have a majority thinking in the right direction, we will still be swimming in the quagmire of problems.

Yes, the government have failed us, yes our education system is bad, yes, we have no good health care.but the question is; Do all these start today? At most times, we have honored past leaders claiming despite their ineptitude, they still performed more than present leaders.

Another point to keep our eyes away from a revolution at the moment is a lesson from the military era, when the civilians were in power, we complained, when the military came in, we complained on same issues centering on our basic amenities and dividends of being a citizen.

Finally, just like I have always said, its hightime we youths prove our dexterity to the people of Nigeria by putting up good attitude in our various disciplines. This will inform them of our competence in handling public offices.

It's not really difficult to know people of your caliber. You are well groomed about leadership in general. I wish other young people have your type of reasoning. Perhaps, the change we are all graving might just be around the corner. God bless you.
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Pee2k3: 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
HNosegbe: The president should start by calling his wife to order.

Her actions and utterances are stoking the flames.
pls quote one of her utterance dt is against amechi. U are talking out of hatred. PEJ is d queen of nigeria and amechi and d northern govns must bow b4 her
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by Johnayoola(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Segeggs: America has predicted nigeria's disintegration by 2015 with our government not doing anything about it.
2014 and not 2015..i really wnt to knw waht those guys r capable of
Re: Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War by EasternPride: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2015
ZUBY77:
The poor and raped masses of this country are alteady at war with hunger and fear.

The youths of this country are at war with unemployment. Your current administration has given them no hope but useless programmes such as Sure-p and YouWin where you set exams among millions, select a few of them and reward.

What war are you talking about sir. oh weapons.

We are at War in Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Rivers, Bayelsa, Nasarawa etc..

I guess what you mean by war is Biafra vs Arewa or Afenifere. No, We have outgrown that kind of war. We live among each other now and inter-marry.
Unlike 1967-70, Muslims marry Christians now.

Sir the problem is you thieves who own houses in Dunai, London and Europe without any record of civil service or business empire.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army / EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / Samuel Ortom: If I Die Today, Hold The Federal Government Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.