Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Can $1 A Day Change Your Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can $1 A Day Change Your Life (587 Views)

Is #1 = $1 A Possibility? / 22 Surefire Guaranteed Steps To Make More Money In Your Life / How Much Does An Average Okada Man Earn In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can $1 A Day Change Your Life by wealthpawa: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2013
Hi guys
I just discovered an opportunity that's pays 1 dollar everyday per thread. That's 100 dollars in 100 days. One can also upgrade by increasing the threads. Imagine running 5 threads, that's 5 dollars a day and 500 dollars in 100. Its very easy to make money with this system, all you need to do is just download the software to your computer, connect to the internet and it starts making money for you. It makes an average of 1 dollar per day but it can exceed 1 dollar depending on how long you start online. I have compiled a manual on this but my friend its not for free but I will it out cheap. Grabs yours now for just three thousand Naira. For payment info send and enquiry an email to alamante82@yahoo.com
Re: Can $1 A Day Change Your Life by justwise(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2013
Fraudulent individuals like you deserve a lengthy ban
Re: Can $1 A Day Change Your Life by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2013
pls ban this guy. Isn't there a way to pinpoint his ip address and ban it. The guy na capita scammer.
Re: Can $1 A Day Change Your Life by wealthpawa: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Plz haters, never do wells do not spoil my business. I only post geniune opportunities. Thank you.
Re: Can $1 A Day Change Your Life by justwise(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
wealthpawa: Plz haters, never do wells do not spoil my business. I only post geniune opportunities. Thank you.

You got no genuine business, what you are running here is scam
Re: Can $1 A Day Change Your Life by Manutd19: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
3k? Lol. All this marketers self. Something you got with nothing. Instead of you to regrter and promote ur link. I know the program. Saw in a group on facebook

(1) (Reply)

Able And Inspirational Youths To Work As A Team. / Discover 5 Proven Online Business Models That Finally Show You How To Make Money / WHY: 6 Excuses That Keep People From Starting Up A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.