Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Need Serious Help And Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Serious Help And Advice (999 Views)

6 Years Of Relationship And Want Out, Please Need Serious Help! / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Help And Advice by nwaibagwa(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2013
pls my fellow nairalanders is there any side effect of masturbation cos i do it daily. pls your advice is seriously needed cos i need to stop it as it is now affecting my love life.

thanks
Re: I Need Serious Help And Advice by ralfo85(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2013
Sure there is. You loose sensation with time and may develop unrealistic expectations from your lover.
Re: I Need Serious Help And Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
na right or left hand u dey use? if both, den just get ready for prosthetics o! cus if persin dey juwo on a regs,he fit begin loose feeling for hin hand dem and d only option na to slice d hands comot for d persin body con patch am bck with bionic.
Re: I Need Serious Help And Advice by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Hmmm. This is an alternate handle
Re: I Need Serious Help And Advice by olumaxi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2013
Guy,y evriday?..and akamu deh pour evriday?..omo,u go don slim gan..ur hair go don b lyk leaf weh lack nitrogen..besides,u go get memory loss..last of al,malaria or any oda smal sicknes fit send u to early grave
Re: I Need Serious Help And Advice by Popowaa: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
U don kill me with laff
Idowuogbo: na right or left hand u dey use? if both, den just get ready for prosthetics o! cus if persin dey juwo on a regs,he fit begin loose feeling for hin hand dem and d only option na to slice d hands comot for d persin body con patch am bck with bionic.
Re: I Need Serious Help And Advice by Enegod(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
nwaibagwa: pls my fellow nairalanders is there any side effect of masturbation cos i do it daily. pls your advice is seriously needed cos i need to stop it as it is now affecting my love life.

thanks
this one is strooong!!!
Re: I Need Serious Help And Advice by DExplorer1: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2013
nwaibagwa: pls my fellow nairalanders is there any side effect of masturbation cos i do it daily. pls your advice is seriously needed cos i need to stop it as it is now affecting my love life.

thanks
If it is affecting your love life then that's one side-effect.
Re: I Need Serious Help And Advice by Ezegozie(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
@ OP, before i comment, wanna ask you a question,
HOW IS IT AFFECTING YOUR LOVE LIFE?

HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE CAN VOW THAT HE HAS NEVER M.ASTURBATED EVER SINCE HE OR SHE IS BORN?

i am a science student and also a christian.
there is no side effect of m.asturbation, unless U do it too much like 10-20times every day which may result to memory loss and weakness of the eye depending on your morphology.

M.asturbating once, twice or even three times a day is normal and will not pose any problem to ur health.
Some health articles and Dr.s even recomend m.asturbation.

And for those of you that claim that M.asturbation is a sin, it shud be noted that m.asturbation is not biblically proved to be a sin, if you think its a sin, why not give an exact quotation in the bible where it is condemmned. STOP LIVING UNDER BONDAGE OF BELIEVING THAT MASTURBATION IS A SIN

SOME ADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION
(1) It reduces your LIBIDO and saves you from the embarasment of stooping too low to RAPE a lady or BEGGING FOR SEX from your housemate. When U feel the urge is building and ur partner is not around, do it and get normal and maitain ur prestige

(2) It makes you competent to avoid one of the hardest temptation, which is FORNICATION. After masturbating, u stand a lower chance of fornicating. And can avoid any sexual temptation or advance.

(3) It makes you sleep for your next activity. Imagine a student, trying to sleep but can not because of sexual arousal, the problem can be solved as soon as u masturbate, you have no other option to sleep and wake up for ur Next reading.

(4)it makes you reduce ur sexual sensitivity and hence make you last longer with ur partner and without rushing.

(5) it makes you disease free. you can not get AIDS or any STD by m.asturbation but you can get them through fornication,

DISADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION
(1) IT makes you week and unable to concentrate especially immediately after doing it. Jux relax and rest for a while.

(2) It causes lost of interest in sex immediately after doing it.

(3)it can cause eye problem if done too much. I repeat too much, and you may not be able to do it too much.

AT OP, I AM NOT ENCOURAGING YOU TO KEEP ON MASTURBATING, IF YOU THINK IT IS AFFECTING UR LOVE LIFE AS U CLAIM, THEN YOU QUIT.
BUT DONT JUX BELIEVE THAT MASTURBATION IS A SIN BECAUSE IT WIL MAKE YOU LIVE IN GUILT.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Help And Advice by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Ezegozie: @ OP, before i comment, wanna ask you a question,
HOW IS IT AFFECTING YOUR LOVE LIFE?

HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE CAN VOW THAT HE HAS NEVER M.ASTURBATED EVER SINCE HE OR SHE IS BORN?

i am a science student and also a christian.
there is no side effect of m.asturbation, unless U do it too much like 10-20times every day which may result to memory loss and weakness of the eye depending on your morphology.

M.asturbating once, twice or even three times a day is normal and will not pose any problem to ur health.
Some health articles and Dr.s even recomend m.asturbation.

And for those of you that claim that M.asturbation is a sin, it shud be noted that m.asturbation is not biblically proved to be a sin, if you think its a sin, why not give an exact quotation in the bible where it is condemmned. STOP LIVING UNDER BONDAGE OF BELIEVING THAT MASTURBATION IS A SIN

SOME ADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION
(1) It reduces your LIBIDO and saves you from the embarasment of stooping too low to RAPE a lady or BEGGING FOR SEX from your housemate. When U feel the urge is building and ur partner is not around, do it and get normal and maitain ur prestige

(2) It makes you competent to avoid one of the hardest temptation, which is FORNICATION. After masturbating, u stand a lower chance of fornicating. And can avoid any sexual temptation or advance.

(3) It makes you sleep for your next activity. Imagine a student, trying to sleep but can not because of sexual arousal, the problem can be solved as soon as u masturbate, you have no other option to sleep and wake up for ur Next reading.

(4)it makes you reduce ur sexual sensitivity and hence make you last longer with ur partner and without rushing.

(5) it makes you disease free. you can not get AIDS or any STD by m.asturbation but you can get them through fornication,

DISADVANTAGES OF MASTURBATION
(1) IT makes you week and unable to concentrate especially immediately after doing it. Jux relax and rest for a while.

(2) It causes lost of interest in sex immediately after doing it.

(3)it can cause eye problem if done too much. I repeat too much, and you may not be able to do it too much.

AT OP, I AM NOT ENCOURAGING YOU TO KEEP ON MASTURBATING, IF YOU THINK IT IS AFFECTING UR LOVE LIFE AS U CLAIM, THEN YOU QUIT.
BUT DONT JUX BELIEVE THAT MASTURBATION IS A SIN BECAUSE IT WIL MAKE YOU LIVE IN GUILT.

Hmmmmm memory loss, i kinda experienced that but not acute and yep you lose sensitivity, the last time i had sex, felt numb but reduced since i havea gf.

(1) (Reply)

Are ALL Called To Marriage? / The Confession Of A House Wife: Am In Love With My Land Lord / Hyping Urself To Get A A Lady..........guyz Wat Are Your Views On This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.