Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau (12777 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by Policewoman(f): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
Poverty. Chai!!! May they RIP.
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by FOLLEY20(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
DICKtator: Poverty is an endemic disease . The poor needs education and must be liberated from the rich
Teach them how to fish and stop giving them fishes!!!
Very soon, this same man would use those set of people to settle political scores!!
grin grin grin grin
Yes, u are very correct.
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by queenpoker2: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2013
After dis wat next, God you re the greatest provider help ur children(R.I.P)
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by FOLLEY20(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Can u now see d reason why boko boys are so numerous & even ready to die?

1 Like

Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by chakula: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
DICKtator: Poverty is an endemic disease . The poor needs education and must be liberated from the rich
Teach them how to fish and stop giving them fishes!!!
Very soon, this same man would use those set of people to settle political scores!!
grin grin grin grin

Mr Dicktator It seems you haven't read the article as whole, by the way which political scores are talking about?

This man has spend 40years assisting the poor and last time I checked politics has only 14years since inception, so tell me what connect him with politics and if he has any ambition must declear it by now.

Please learn to be a good reader before jumping to the conclusion on the pasted articles here.
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by GoodSamaritan: 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
Seriously, Maidoya should be arrested and prosecuted for the murder of those 6 people who died and for disturbance of public peace by displaying his wealth
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by queenpoker2: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
After dis wat next, God you re the greatest provide help ur children(R.I.P)
donem:
I think thats harsh, the report has it that "in line with the spirit of Ramadan, the
businessman had made it a point
duty to assist the poor in the past 40
years" So i think its just a case of goodwill gone sore.
let prophet TBJ rest from your hand
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by babsomotde(m): 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
Food for the stomach.....
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by Psyrus(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
moscobabs: heya it a pity...but the rich man should not stop the good work.RIP to the dead.
but wait oooo...some people will still blame GEJ for this oooo!!!
If GEJ had provided for these under previledged group this unfortunate event would have been averted. Its the fault of the fed govt. #am a 9jarian o. grin
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by guttentag(m): 11:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
That will only happen if we are living in a CIVILIZE Nation

Sterling Towers: The Rich man should be charged to court of law for conspiracy to commit Manslaughter and multiple manslaughter.
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by sheniqua: 3:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Poverty a jo ka
But wait o
Aren't they supposed to be fasting ?
What are they doing scrambling for food during a fasting season

1 Like

Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by molola(f): 8:54am On Jul 17, 2013
Guys you dont have to be nasty. they are still human beings
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
who hid my phucken post, was i wrong to say that they r drinking wine and phucking virgins right now in paradise? is that not what their religion teacehes...........
Re: 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau by muhsin(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilaihi raaji'uun!

May Allah have mercy on the dead, amin. May Allah upgrade the living condition of all the Muslims in the world, amin. So sad!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France / Questions And Answers On Islamic Jurisprudence (fiqh) / Haruna Akinola Dies At 80 (Chief Imam Of Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.