Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja (22489 Views)

Defaced Posters Of Jimi Agbaje On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym / Posters Of Lamido And Amaechi Flood Idah, Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
lacasa: For the sheer fact that some people r rooting for this same GEJ for 2015 is not only a wonder, but, goes to show clearly that this country and most of its citizens are created to fail!.
undecided

So because people don't share the same bigoted opinons u have with u it means they are destined to fail? Well we know why people like you know the meaning of failure its because your baboon soaked in blood is a serial failure/loser.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by mindtricks: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
What if those posters were obituharry? *just thinking aloud*
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by ogaemma: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dike Chimezie: And the winner is Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Godsent Jonathan.One good turn deserves another.Once a winner,always a winner.

Dreamer! Any slave that admires his chains wants to die in slavery.Enough of Goodlucks bad luck to Nigeria,even kerosene have been increased to 250 per litre.A president that could not sustain anything.Let me see how PDP will win come 2015.Thank God for the revolution is near.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by joeace2020(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
Some freaking asswipe posted a link dat has notin to do with d post... Smdh
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Greatken007(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
GEJ HAS NO RIVAL...ABI YOU BE LEARNER?

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Akpan107(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Click like if you love GEJ!!!
i wish one can press 1000 like at a time.

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by joeace2020(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
mindtricks: What if those posters were obituharry? *just thinking aloud*

Daily i pray that their posters bcum dis after 2015
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by dayokanu(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Whats retardeen looking for in 2015 again?

The 1billion food never do am?
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by jking001(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Click like if you hate the leader of the "blood soaked dogs and baboons"

Please stop fueling hatered...
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Harmvirus(f): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Click like if you don't love any of the two
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
dayokanu: Whats retardeen looking for in 2015 again?

Lol...The rant of a loser, suffering from bad-belleitis. Once a loser, always a loser.

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol...The rant of a loser, suffering from bad-belleitis. Once a loser, always a loser.

I'm sure you know about losers very well, By looking at the mirror everyday what do you see?

A failed native doctor who cant succeed in his career but now chose a lifetime of asslicking

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
joeace2020: Some freaking asswipe posted a link dat has notin to do with d post... Smdh
Did you read the report in the link or you just looked at the headline? Sincere9gerian has a reputation of posting authentic reports.

1 Like

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by joshuaidibia(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Omen100:

TAKE NOTE, YOU CAN PAY FOR SCHOOL BUT CAN'T BUY CLASS, PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS A CLASSLESS RETARD, L.O.S.E.R.
I jst dy laf u. #BROKEASS NIGGA#

2 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by collynzo2(m): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Imagine having to choose between Jonathan and Buhari in 2015 Presidential election, you'll understand why some people boycott elections. No credible candidate to choose from any of the major parties.
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by oderemo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
@lacasa. y now , dont u know its a failed nation being led by this duffs called jona ebele .
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2013
Alexbond: the 2015 PRESIDENT neva campign!!!
c engrish
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Decapo: 9:14pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dannylux:
stop derailing this thread. Allow people to give their opinion with proper and unbiased points. When you do this 'like thing' it makes the thread have zero quality comments/contributions.
u want pple to like urs? Sorry u missed it this time *tongue out*
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Drdreluv: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
Decapo: click life if you don't like the 2 of them
. [/quote]
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by ajalaidowu10(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dike Chimezie: And the winner is Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Godsent Jonathan.One good turn deserves another.Once a winner,always a winner.
what is gud abt d turn is it breaking record abt nigeria strike or subsidy or insecurity and we dnt no yet maybe he is going to break ASSU strike record
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by ajalaidowu10(m): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by meipsum1: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Phillfree(m): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2013
joleram:

pls dont take offence in what the guy posted. Why? because if Buari and GEJ should contest on a neutral ground, GEJ will beat Buari hands down. because Buari is regious bias. He will rule this country with passion for Islam than any other regioun. Even, Buari has never hidden his feelings for this. Most of the time, he try to stylistically commend boko haram instead of mourning for those who are dead. If it is nother person that want to contest with GEJ, I may not doubt it.

I can guess when u were born. 1999, u know not a damn thing 'bout tht man. Remove tht pampers, it's wet wit ur urine.
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by mindtricks: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
joeace2020:

Daily i pray that their posters bcum dis after 2015
Twas just a thought, not a prayer o lipsrsealed
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2013
Burger01: ... and click like if you 'love/like' Buhari..

sad
I wanted to click 'like' but retreated when I saw BLOOD

3 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by mindtricks: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Phillfree:

I can guess when u were born. 1999, u know not a damn thing 'bout tht man. Remove tht pampers, it's wet wit ur urine.
ah ah! Na wetin? If na pampas shey u wan see him toto?
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by longjon: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
My APC friend just mentioned Buhari/Soyinka 2015. grin

I don't think that's good combination though.
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by mindtricks: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
Drdreluv:
How i love dancing azonto sometimes than bother about the madness and visionlessness of our corrupt leaders.
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by molasautos(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
ebele nonsense jonathan abeg go sit down one place

2 Likes

Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by frankyychiji(f): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2013
dayokanu: Whats retardeen looking for in 2015 again?

u sound defeated already! grin grin
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by maclatunji: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2013

Yes, a winner of wuruwuru and magomago as we are seeing in Rivers state.
Re: Posters Of Jonathan And Buhari Compete For Space In Abuja by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:56am On Jul 17, 2013
wisdom-w:
Buhari z a baztard!!! I hate hearing his name same wit soyinka!!! Let JTF reduce de no. Of northerners 2 800. Ismeal cursed generation
I keep wonderin hw many of we so-called xtains will actually make heaven, I can bet dat d results would be too damn shockin @ heavens gate undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Ongoing Road Rehabilitation By Federal Government. #FGatWork / Babachir Lawal To Igbos: You Marginalised Yourselves, Stop Blaming Others / Okada Ban: Lagos Stakeholders Settle For Overall Enforcement In All LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.