Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,784 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie - Celebrities (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (450390 Views)

Poll: who is more beautiful?

Aishwarya Rai: 63% (88 votes)
Angelina Jolie: 36% (51 votes)
This poll has ended

Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin! / Aishwarya Rai Or Preity Zinta / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by madhu135: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2010
she is sizzling
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by madhu135: 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
ssshhhhhhhhh

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2010
rokiatu but i hav one more pic which is the best wink
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2010
They are gonna have one lucky asszz baby cool
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Kunbee: 12:45pm On Jul 02, 2010
Im speechless
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by tpiah: 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2010
some of the longest threads in this section are so so.

the one on women's behinds also clocked over 100,000 views.

no wonder the thread starter kuku specialized in opening threads of that nature.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2010

LATEST SCANS FROM VOUGE OF ASH
                    LOOKS SUPER GORGEOUS
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by madhu135: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2010
she always luks damm gorgeous

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by madhu135: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
she is omnipresent

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by madhu135: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
more

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by madhu135: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
go on aish

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by madhu135: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2010
she is the best always

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by ceasyc(f): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2010
have u seen both of dem without makeup?
a. jolie is too overrated, she aint fine talkless beautiful without makeup
ppl go crazy about her lips even black ppl dats crazy considering that
most black ppl have full lips and angies lips are not smooth, dey look cracked,
but she is sexy tho

on d other hand aish rai looks good without makeup and she looks sexy and beautiful
with makeup

aish is more beautiful than angelina imo jare

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by luvroses: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2010
ceasyc:

have u seen both of dem without makeup?
a. jolie is too overrated, she aint fine talkless beautiful without makeup
ppl go crazy about her lips even black ppl dats crazy considering that
most black ppl have full lips and angies lips are not smooth, dey look cracked,
but she is sexy tho

on d other hand aish rai looks good without makeup and she looks sexy and beautiful
with makeup

aish is more beautiful than angelina imo jare

u r absolutely correct, aish is far more beautiful in every respect

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
ceasyc:

[ angies lips are not smooth, dey look cracked,

hmmm I disagree with that

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Cokerr(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
Ash is just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by ceasyc(f): 3:13am On Jul 08, 2010
rokiatu:

hmmm I disagree with that

thats your opinion gal
dat pic of her lips is not even too clear - 2 much lip gloss
and makeup
pic may have been retouched
undecided
angie aint beautiful @all. she's becoming 2 skinny n oldish looking l8ly

I have seen d making of d film gone in 60 seconds
and a few other films and when she is being interviewed on d red carpet and
elsewhere - SHE MOST DEF HAS CRACKED LIPS - NOT SMOOTH @ALL

i dont c wot d fuss is about (her lips), black gals gats beta ones

luvroses:

u r absolutely correct, aish is far more beautiful in every respect

NA SO! wink
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by luvroses: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
NA SO! wink
[quote][/quote]

what s wrong?

just hav a glance ,

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by luvroses: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
more,

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by ceasyc(f): 4:22am On Jul 09, 2010
luvroses:

NA SO! wink

what s wrong?

just hav a glance ,

nothing wrong m8. u dont no d meaning (na so!)? u no b 9jan?
anyhoo i dont have 2 hav a glance cos i was just agreeing wit u dat u agree wit me that aish
is more beautiful than angie = case closed
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Okijajuju1(m): 4:25am On Jul 09, 2010
Even batimus for bible sef know say na Sunita!! I mean Rai fine pass. grin
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by luvroses: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2010
ceasyc:

nothing wrong m8. u dont no d meaning (na so!)? u no b 9jan?
anyhoo i dont have 2 hav a glance cos i was just agreeing wit u dat u agree wit me that aish
is more beautiful than angie = case closed

ok.i misunderstood you, i m sorry cry cry

aish, cool shocked.keep it up

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2010
more pics of Aish

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2010
more

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2010
more

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by DezVienna(f): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2010
What kind of thread is this- they both look a damn like. They both have the same shaped eyes, almost or are the same color, and both the same skin tone. The only reason I will vote for Angelina is because that Ashiwaka, whatever her name is, girl, is supposed to be Indian, yet looks like a white lady. I don't respect people who alter their ethnic features to appeal to people who can't see you for what you are because they don't know what you are. Other than that, none of them are too appealing to me.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by madhu135: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
DezVienna:

What kind of thread is this- they both look a damn like. They both have the same shaped eyes, almost or are the same color, and both the same skin tone. The only reason I will vote for Angelina is because that Ashiwaka, whatever her name is, girl, is supposed to be Indian, yet looks like a white lady. I don't respect people who alter their ethnic features to appeal to people who can't see you for what you are because they don't know what you are. Other than that, none of them are too appealing to me.

r u nutts??

who told u aish looks like a white lady?? she is pure indian beauty
angelina is white and skiny as ghost, not aish

Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by DezVienna(f): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2010
That girl looks WHITE. That skin is white and Indians are usally darker and more red. She has the features and the compelxion of a white person.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by DezVienna(f): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2010
This is what Indians looks like,
[img]http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/5676/5676,1215124940,1/stock-photo-beautiful-young-adult-indian-businesswoman-with-dark-skin-and-dark-straight-long-hair-brown-eyes-14496277.jpg[/img]

http://www.asia-pictures.net/malaysia_singapore/images/Girls/images/09349%2020060204%201147-52%[img]http://20Singapore%20Indian%20wedding-ay.jpg[/img]

But then they aren't peceived as beautiful until they look like this,
[img]http://www.freshnews.in/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/neha-dhupia.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/_iR2pCswKlVQ/RbMlt-KMOzI/AAAAAAAAAT0/o9ccTjInEhA/s320/shetty2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pragmaticideas.files./2008/11/aishwarya.jpg[/img]

And what does that look like to you? Like this,

, which, by the way is not so beautiful herself.

A WHITE WOMEN.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2010
DezVienna:

Ignorance is really bliss. Do you know that indian people all look different? there are some indians that are totally dark, some brown,
some tan and some very white like Aishwarya ria, kareena etc. Do not come here talking nonsense pls
get your fact right first.
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by UNLEASHED(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2010
Angelina
Re: You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie by abhi06: 9:28am On Jul 13, 2010

ASH WITH MOTHER LOOKS EVERY BIT INDIAN

AISHWARYA IS A PURE INDIAN AND EVEN LOOKS LIKE ONE THATS Y WE ALL LIKE HER HERE IN INDIA EXCEPT SOME HATERS(1 IN MILLION)
                                           SHE COMES FROM THE SOUTHERN PART OF INDIA
LOV U ASH

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (31) (Reply)

Will You Join Illuminati If You Were Offered $15 Million / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo / Who Are The Top 10 Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.