Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Facial Treatment With Live Snail - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facial Treatment With Live Snail (19708 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Cancer Treatment With Soursop Leaf (latest Invention) / Cure For Bumps, Spots & Female Facial Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by skiesoduah: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
I just saw it on the news while going through this thread. If you feel it's gonna make you look fresher, smoother and younger then go for it
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by GatJokez(f): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
I can think of many better things to spend this money on. Definitely not for snails to crawl on my face - disgusting shocked
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by addicted268(f): 6:23am On Jul 17, 2013
Eeeewwwwwww,that's gross!!thanks but I ll pass.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by ezzye: 7:05am On Jul 17, 2013
Question please: how often does one need to do this exercise, or is it a one-time thing?

Make una answer ooo
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by gaburiel(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2013
I think I would rather stick to my facial treatment with live snakes. Good for males, best for females, same procedure, just exchange the snail with snakes.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by fankasibe: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Some people can swallow shit mixed with urine just to look beautiful.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by makahlj2: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2013
I don't think snakes would work better than snails. Not only do snakes lack the healing slime that snails possess, but I also think that the snails actually collect and eat the dead skin cells of the patient's face with their radulae, while snakes will only slither and do nothing.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by zenatta: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2013
^^^ great work. Love the analysis.

@OP
I like this information and having read through the thread, it's problem would be the distaste of "something slimy crawling" on one's face. Back to the drawing board, more research to be done. Snails have been linked to Hypertension Control. I guess the beauty parlour, spa, revealed it's method due to snails being exotic from thereabout. I will find a way, having gotten the necessary info. Nature is littered with goodness. Thanks Poster.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by nnadychuks(m): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin grin i say kongo meat, u say isekpe, i say perewinkle u say imekpe. Ok what is the benefit of that snail when she is getting older everyday?
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by smartg(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Have heard of it b4 though i have not tried it, but i still believe it works, cos its a cure that involves nature.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by smartg(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
manitobor: undecided Why not squeeze the slimy juice outta the damn snails instead of making them slither all over your face? Them Japanese snails seem very bold tho, Nigerian snails are damn too shy to walk all over your face. grin
exactly the problem, our snails will not walk on your faces, no matter how you force them.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by glathis(f): 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
adexmuhyi: LIVE snails slither across a woman's face as she takes part in the latest bizarre beauty trend in Japan.
A salon in the capital Tokyo is offering customers the chance to sign up for a £165 SNAIL FACIAL.
All they have to do is lie back and let the molluscs crawl across their skin, leaving a trail of slime as they go.

Managers at the Clinical Salon claim snail slime is packed with proteins, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid, which help skin retain moisture, reduce inflammation and remove dead skin.
While many will be too squeamish to get snail mucus on their mugs, adventurous Japanese are queuing up to try the bizarre treatment.
One happy customer said: "You can feel the snails moving on your face. At first, it's surprising but it's actually rather nice."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5014860/snail-facial-is-latest-bizarre-beauty-trend-in-japan.html
this wont work here cos our 9ja ladies needs iron sponged treatment
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by kolamilan(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
very soon they will discover snake /scorpion facial treatment. grin
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by kolamilan(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
glathis:
this wont work here cos our 9ja ladies needs iron sponged treatment
iron sponged wont get it done but a sand paper with abrasive iron material attached to its surface will do.
Re: Facial Treatment With Live Snail by crackthinker: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2013
Really strange! Hmmm!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Way To Clean Your Kidneys N Prevent Future Damages / Ewe Nje Oogun Nje- Oogun Ti Ko Je, Ewe Re Lo Kukan / JOHESU Heads To National Industrial Court (NIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.