Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,157 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 (6259 Views)

A Nairalander: Designed A Picture Using Nokia Asha 302(+photo)Updated / Who Else Have Noticed: Opera Mini Running Free On My Android Phone / How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by Emmyk(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2013
This error pops up few times when I open my opera 7 to browse.. I guess it has something to do whith WhatsApp. Anybody encountering this error? Any way out?
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by Emmyk(m): 7:50am On Jul 22, 2013
Ohh, c'mon, I'm not the only user of this phone on this forum na.
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by physise(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2013
Emmyk: This error pops up few times when I open my opera 7 to browse.. I guess it has something to do whith WhatsApp. Anybody encountering this error? Any way out?
am nt a user of asha try uninstalling ur opera n reinstall
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by mrdrizzy(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2013
@physise uninstal for java na delete oh!..anyway @op yes it happens.i have one java here dat does dat sometimes,try restart ur fone! And open opera almost immediately
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2013
mr.drizzy:
@physise uninstal for java na delete oh!..anyway @op yes it happens.i have one java here dat does dat sometimes,try restart ur fone! And open opera almost immediately
U nailed it bro.... @ op, restart ur fone wen eva u get the error mesg and u are goof to go!!!
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by Emmyk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
physise: am nt a user of asha try uninstalling ur opera n reinstall

thanks bo.

Thanks guys. Pheww, I thought there was a better solution, what I do is, I move Whatsapp into another folder, then reopen operamini again...
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by Beaconofhope(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
I just experienced that now. So, I checked on google to see if there was a solution to it, not knowing that smbdy here had encountered a similar challenge. Anyway, wud try out ur suggestions. Thanx palz!
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by RootedWord1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2013
No need of restarting the phone, when the message pops up, press the power button, it will ask you whether you want to close the application? Select yes. Once you exit, restart the opera mini again. Thats all.
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by Emmyk(m): 7:55am On Sep 05, 2013
Rooted Word: No need of restarting the phone, when the message pops up, press the power button, it will ask you whether you want to close the application? Select yes. Once you exit, restart the opera mini again. Thats all.
wow! It worked! But what is the cause?
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by Ifeanyi99(m): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
am esperiencing same problem b4 bt nw it is a story, all u nid to do is to download whatsapp app (if u dnt av) an fill d necessary info and exit den u open ur opera bt if u av WHATSAPP open it and send 2 or 3 msges den u hide it nt exit and open ur opera. Dis tutorial av bin tested on nokia 302 and other asha fones. Second method loading... ... .....

1 Like

Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by Ifeanyi99(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
anoda possible solution to Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display -
Error, is open ur social application and login to any of d social networking bt i prefered fb den u exit or hide bt dnt log out afta dat go to ur opera and it will open bt if it dosn't den use d first method or u contact me on 08174247900
Re: Opera Mini Running. Nothing To Display - Error On Nokia 302 by Emmyk(m): 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nice. Buh this stages ar long. Just press the RED KEY twice wen u get such notification, then enter ur opera again.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Browser For Android? / I Think I Have Been Scammed On Jiji. What Do I Do / 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.