Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage Ends? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage Ends? (697 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Kate Henshaw- 12 Years Of Marriage Ends / Kate Henshaw’s Husband Impregnate Secretary; As Marriage Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage Ends? by HomesOfLife(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
An alarming news hits the blogs and social media that talented actress Funke Akindele’s one year marriage to Kehinde Oloyede has come to an abrupt end.

Blogger Linda Ikeji reports that Kehinde made the announcement himself via his Facebook page but has since deleted the post.

According to Linda, Kehinde wrote, “It’s with heavy heart that am announcing the separation of me nd ma wife Mrs olufunke akindele,we’ve both agreed to go our separate ways coz of irreconcilable differences.we still best of friends nd we 4ever remain gud friends” (sic)

Efforts to reach Funke who is presently on a movie location to confirm the story has yielded no results yet.

Funke and Kehinde got married in a high society wedding on Saturday May 26th 2012.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/funke-akindeles-one-year-marriage-ends/

(1) (Reply)

"I Must Date With A Man For 5yrs Before I Marry Him' -eniola Badmus / Marketers And Producers Bombard Mercy Johnson With Movie Scripts / Fmr. President Atiku Claims Donjazzy Is RICHER Than He Is | See Their Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.