Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia (62038 Views)

#thehottestone Is Finally Revealed(1) / Cancellation Of Jumia Order / Blackberry Faces Ban In Nigeria And Users Faith Untold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by mayorjosh(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Op u sef

Hw u go buy bold for jumia hand for 37k

I go enter computer village with thatmoney,come out with a clean ukk used blackberry Q10 and a follow-come charger which is durable and more proven than a new one

Besides in computervillage a used clean uk bold 2 is just 8k...y u come spend 37k
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by ewizard1: 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
mayorjosh:
Op u sef

Hw u go buy bold for jumia hand for 37k

I go enter computer village with thatmoney,come out with a clean ukk used blackberry Q10 and a follow-come charger which is durable and more proven than a new one

Besides in computervillage a used clean uk bold 2 is just 8k...y u come spend 37k
Smh... why not look at the date the thread was posted? You're replying a thread of 2013 in 2015?

#Sorry

1 Like

Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by akigbemaru: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
JUMIA WAHALA
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by tunsmart: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jumia is a proven 419 seller, got a blackberry playbook 64gb from then, 3months later, it packed up, stopped working, non of my emails was responded to after I discovered it was refurbished.
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by bimppyola: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2015
If you have purchased electronics ,you would see that the product is from china .I need the website where they order these electronics from
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Spinachcle0: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
I don't know why jumia sell fake things!
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Omojudy: 11:12am On May 05, 2016
Henryedom:

Me too I also ordered 2 G-strings pants for my girlfriend and i noticed the pants has been fairly used and repacked.
cheesy Crazy brother
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Omojudy: 11:17am On May 05, 2016
Dedayo:
It is indeed a shame!!!

on 23 October 2014, I placed an order #308252552 with Jumia.
It is exactly 4 weeks I placed an order with Jumia. I also made the mistake of paying online before delivery.
Eventually, the items ordered were not delivered due to avoidable logistics lapses in Jumia's delivery process.
Subsequently, Jumia cancelled the order without my knowledge while I was still awaiting my package.
All attempts to get a refund after finding out it was cancelled proved abortive as Jumia customer support executives always rehashed the line "my complaint has been escalated and is currently under review". Subsequently, on 4th November 2014 I was informed that although a cash refund was impossible in the absence of me providing the transaction ID generated at the time of ordering, a voucher code will be generated. A ludicrous excuse as no one will think of taking a screenshot of their transaction ID since there are other means of proving that payment was indeed effected in favour of the vendor.
On 17 November 2014, almost 2weeks later, I contacted Jumia requesting for the status of my complaint as I was yet to receive the said voucher code. The support executive rehashed the same line "Madam, your complaint is being looked into".
On 18 November 2014, I received a bank credit notification for the amount paid to Jumia contrary to their ealier position that a refund was impossible in the absence of my transaction id. (You will expect that they will have it).
However, about 5 hours later, on 19 November 2014 at about 1:47am, Jumia performed magic! I received a bank debit alert from GTB for the purported refund in favour of Jumia.
I waited till day break and called the robots as usual and guess what the response was...they could see from the system that a voucher code had been generated for me. Hellooooo.... no voucher code! Rather you guys are crediting and reversing entries in my bank account! How is that even possible The robot responded by saying I should confirm from my bank as that was impossible. The transaction could not have been reversed by Jumia. It really appears a lot is impossible with Jumia: ranging from Service delivery to package delivery; refunds and voucher codes.
However, account manipulation appears possible. I have sent them supporting documents for the transactions which they purport is impossible.
Jumia!!! for the love of money which you guys are so after, refund my money!!! You are not the first e-merchant store I am using biko! Refund my money!!!
Customers should not suffer from your inefficiencies and control lapses.
Fix your internal issues and refund my money Jumia!
How far? hope them don refund your money now?
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Omojudy: 11:20am On May 05, 2016
mikeayus:
wow. So most likely all jumia, konga and slot products are refurbished? Where do we get genuine devices now oh?
I woud not classify Konga with Jumai, Konga are more thorough and more efficient. I am Vendor with both so I would know.
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by bamac(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
Omojudy:

I woud not classify Konga with Jumai, Konga are more thorough and more efficient. I am Vendor with both so I would know.
it seems jumai is the latest in town,have not heard about that but i rep JUMIA.
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Omojudy: 4:54pm On May 06, 2016
bamac:
it seems jumai is the latest in town,have not heard about that but i rep JUMIA.
I wouldn't say latest but earliest.
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by KronicMorris(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
You all have it all wrong, the fault isn't from Jumia but from the seller..... every product on jumia isn't 100% sold by jumia.... all the products have their own seller...
abeg am not an agent oh!.... but I'm planning to buy a waterproof quadcopter from them, has any one done so?....

and go and check the sellers b4 making a check out... People!!!!
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by nani667: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
I doubt the fault is from Jumia... most likely from the sellers... all the Purchases delivered to me from Jumia has been Satisfactory....

Just try to read Reviews on the website before placing your Orders
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by KronicMorris(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
nani667:
I doubt the fault is from Jumia... most likely from the sellers... all the Purchases delivered to me from Jumia has been Satisfactory....

Just try to read Reviews on the website before placing your Orders

of course!
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Smartb121: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Don"t Blame Him Blame Sevice Provide Ncc Suppout To Wake And Do There Job Pls U Ppl Shoud Call Nigeria, Commucation, Comission On 622
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Smartb121: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2018
Bros I Am With U But Seller Has To Be Arrested And Jumia Suppout To Compasat D Guy
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Smartb121: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2018
Thank 4 D Info Call Ncc On ;622
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Smartb121: 8:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Call Ncc;622
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Smartb121: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Are U Sure
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by freemi(m): 4:04am On Jun 24, 2019
nice one...naija all the tym...service provider,FRAUD. banking sector, FRAUD. items sold, FRAUD. evrytin FRAUD FRAUD FRUAD...wit FRUAD leaders. angry cry
lols. U ve stayd in ths fone biz
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by CreativeMind18: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Anyway, you guyz may have had it rough with Jumia back then 5 years ago but as far as current online shopping in Nigeria is concern, Jumia still remain most Nigerians best bet.

You may want to see this 2019 article that completely analyzed Jumia activities and revealed why most Nigerias still do their shopping on Jumia store.
Re: The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia by Homeyfav: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Millions Of Phones From January 1 / I'm The First Person To Use Infinix S5pro In Nigeria / GB Whatsapp Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.