Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) (33106 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Akwa Ibom Women Floated Carnival Yesterday (pictures ) / Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
How much were this jobless tout paid?

Joblessnes leads to mental disorder

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by joeokri: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chris-OD:

Hehehe! Bother Wole Soyinka has become a local Yoruba champion, recognized only by his own people
wole is too big a name to be used by some political idiots from d west! If d west is too small for him to express his over sabi, he should wait n contest in 2015 so dat we can see his vast literature knowledge in governance. No man is an island he is good in an area not in every face n works of life. Don`t be used my round about respected PROF.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by OSAEI: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4t7gNOHfBJY/UeXXnY4rHgI/AAAAAAAAOuk/oylWYzNWpYU/s640/anti-amaech1-airport-protest_09.jpg[/img][/quote]

he who descends into an arena of crisis cannot escape the dust of encounter

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
What if this northern govnors never visited River state.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by barikay: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
kunlekunle: [size=16pt]if this is why SARO WIWA died,
he died in vain
[/size]
how?
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by bittyend(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
What? For disrespecting a Yoruba son, Jonathan and his wife must be a target in the SW. Stone them with anything you can grab. And if their people retaliate, round off every member of their ethnic group and the ibos in the SW and beat them all to stupor. You don't disrespect an enigma in the yoruba race; that's a no no.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by bittyend(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ibos and ijaws will pay for this.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by akaOpene(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
Are these youths & their sponsors not burning the bridge for the president?How will Jonathan campaign in the North?Let's wait & see.

1 Like

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by offorkansi: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
How does the visit of the Governors reduce the high unemployment rate or the Boko Haram menace. How does this protest put food on the table of hungry Rivers people. We only remember 2015 as a year for actualizing our illicit political ambition while the rest of the world is working round the clock to achieve the MDG come 2015. One of our biggest problems in this country is misplacement of priorities.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by livingday: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
IGBO-SON:
LOL grin grin

They could have at least tried to get more than one person to write all those placards!

That is to tell you that it was not spontaneous but preplanned and organized! So much for the 'will of the people' or democracy when they could be cajoled into protesting.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by ENGRPERFECT: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Lordlexy: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
South southt and south east continue to breed holigans, touts and miscreant whose stock in trade is to perpetuate violence and unneccessary chaose. Are they any different from d Almajeri up North?, i doubt. If this is d kind of leaders that will emerge from the region, then i weep for them.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by BrokenTV: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
bittyend: Ibos and ijaws will pay for this.
my friend go and have a nice sleep and stop behaving like a toddler.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by bittyend(m): 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
biafranqueen: yes violence is unnecessary but as always it will be only a couple of mental ones in the crowd because mental hospital is costly most are peaceful!

Have you found biafra yet? I heard it's somewhere close to where the lost kingdom of atlantis is. cheesy cheesy

Biafraqueen; more like lostqueen with a lost mind.

Pray tell it doesn't end up in tit for tat because we all know who the pawns would be.

Watching closely with my new chink eyes in hongkong.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Gistben: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
naptu2:

Then those mental people must be removed from society (either in prison or in a psychiatric hospital). It doesn't matter whether they are pro or anti amaechi. The fact is that once you allow some people to perpetrate violence, you are then encouraging others to follow suit. The result is anarchy. The police exist to prevent such anarchy. How many people have they arrested? How can they allow this to continue?
police can't do anything my brother in this contest. can 50 police men fight against over a thousand protesters? Or u think police are not humans but imortals?
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Agimor(m): 12:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tecno p3 just two weeks old is for sale, anyone who wishes to buy should contact this numbers. 07083575582 & 07036157858. Just 12k exclusively to those that live in delta state.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Olaolufred(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
guass: THIS PROTEST WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD IF IT WAS AIMED AT THE DEPLORABLE STATE OF POWER AND EMPLOYMENT GENERATION IN THE COUNTRY.

POLITICIAN TOOK NIGERIAN FOR A FOOL.
THE PICTURES YOU SEE ARE A PROOF OF IT.
SEBI YOU CAN SEE GROWN UP MEN.
HUSBAND OF A WOMAN,
FATHER OF A CHILD,
SON OF A PARENT,
WIFE OF A MAN.
BEING USED LIKE AN HANDKERCHIEF.
AFTER THEY SUCCESSFULLY USED THEM TO CLEAN MOUTH,
YOU CAN GUESS THE NEXT DESTINATION. HMMMM DUST BIN.
THE LARGEST PERCENTAGE OF OUR CITIZENS ARE HARDENED FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by MzXtacy(f): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chris-OD:

Hehehe! Bother Wole Soyinka has become a local Yoruba champion, recognized only by his own people
and is dat why u had 2 quot d whole story and pics? J.j.c! If soyinka is a local champion, dat makes you wat abeg?
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by sharpman1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Is this the best our brothers from South-South can offer Nigeria?

Even the northern part of Nigeria is not this bad.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by 2good(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Why is Bipi not in Jail? He has already caused alot of troubles and should be tamed in order to prevent future troubles from him.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by aminalili: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
for those of you that is looking for job, you can as well as send your CV to this site www.eni.com. its Agip Petroleum Plc Nigeria...to this email..oilgas.limited@yahoo.com
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by sleekdot(m): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2013
I dey laff.

Lets see Jonathan go to campaign in those Northern states too.

At least we now know who started the stoning
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by omonla555: 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shallow minded dafts, they were all drinking kai kai when their resources were traded.

It is now they are fighting after they have traded their destiny.

Soyinka ride on
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by ewet: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I know there's a thin line between violence and throwing stones but throwing of stones is one COMMON feature of protesters all over the world. Why do protesters throw stones? They throw stones to reach targets the security people prevented them from reaching physically.

Yes, all Nigerians deserve protection but the level of protection you get is determined by the level of risk. Presidents all over the world get maximum security because they face the highest risk. The governors are local champions who do not even require much physical security if things were working properly.

You are mad.I swear!

3 Likes

Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
naptu2: This reminds me of certain terrible events in Nigeria's history that I'll rather forget. How can the police and the government stand by and watch while thugs unleash violence on the state? Check out the hole in that bullet-proof glass!

People may think that they are fighting each other and hoping for victory, but they don't realise that we'll all lose if this continues.

who told you the glass is bullet proof? nna ern, leave the one wey you no know.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by slimikenna(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
wirinet:

Are you serious? I blame people who take you serious. You kill reason, common sense, consience and morals just to justify the propaganda you promote. So the police are meant to stand by and watch protesters stone elected governors of other states in Nigeria? what do you think would have happened to Rivers state indegines in those state if any of the governors was injured by one of the stones.

Now would you still hold that positon if Amaechi's supporters use stones on president Jonathan's Car and damaged it. Now can you support your lie that GEJ (or any other serving nigerian president for that matter) was ever pelted with rocks,and the police, SSS, military were just watching. I am sure you know the security caldron around nigerian presidents when they move. Please provide us with a link.

I honestly do not understand the strategy you and your principal have for winning the next without the support of the northern and south western parts of the country. No governor especially from the north and the south west would be happy that some of their colleagues was stoned by Jonathan's police and no arrests were made.

I do not have the time to go through your past posts but I can bet my life that you are one of the persons that was against the fuel subsidy protesters. I am I sure you then hold the position that people have no right to protest against Jonathans policies. I am sure you would have tribalized and personalized the protests as merely an ethnic vendetta against your principal. You would also have supported the army's forceful stoppage of the non violent protests. Now you are supporting violent protests because it was pro- Jonathan. Shameful.

so do you, dear sir, from your write up, suggest that those against the fuel subsidy protests were 'wrong'?
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by OBAGADAFFI: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
bittyend: What? For disrespecting a Yoruba son, Jonathan and his wife must be a target in the SW. Stone them with anything you can grab. And if their people retaliate, round off every member of their ethnic group and the ibos in the SW and beat them all to stupor. You don't disrespect an enigma in the yoruba race; that's a no no.

AGREED, THE NORTH AND SW START VIOLENCE AGAISNT GEJ AND HIS PEOPLE.

LETS SEE WERE THESE LEADS US.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Chebaby2: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Many pple in nairaland are just jobless cant we have personal conviction 4 God sake u just dnt hate a person becau ur frds and pple around u hate him i stil feel gudluck is innocent.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Stupidity of a people! Are they protesting that their governor has not performed or they are protesting as boys of the Jonathan faction? Some Nigerians still belong to the stone age.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
i wonder how much PDP paid this supporters..anyway i can see Nigeria is getting better democratically protesting with free mind, if it was during military regime all this won't happen.
Re: Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures) by ofonimeumoh: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
kunlekunle: [size=16pt]if this is why SARO WIWA died,
he died in vain
[/size]

What has this got to do with KEN SARO WIWA? MKO died in vain!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Senator Ajimobi's 70th Birthday In Ibadan / I Didn't Collect Bribe From Contractor – Ganduje / Onitsha Publishers Arrested For Printing IPOB Handbills (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.