Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media (2999 Views)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Why Was Tinubu In Kaduna Yesterday Instead Of Abuja? Set Up? / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by tomakint: 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
billante:

And this old woman follow children they misbehave! follow children they run around in the rain with ur bare sagging big boobs! mtcheew!
grin grin cheesy cheesy You sir really know the colour of truth and sure do know how to paint it imaginatively well! i must confess that last phrase got me lol grin

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by tomakint: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
billante:

So much bitterness you got bottled up in there! That's why i asked if u need a rope! Such a pity!
Very soon u will blame jonathan for not being able to impregnate ur wife!
Perfect response to a lost soul! They must curse, waffle, abuse, cuss at, call you names to air their warped views thinking they know it all! I have never such a confused set of humans in my life never! Thank God Jonathan is working cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What The Americans, The British, The French Could Not Do In 40 Days, GEJ Has / My Good People Of Idemili North LGA Of Anambra State, Let's Meet Here. / Riot At APC Secretariat In Osogbo - Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.