Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media (2961 Views)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Why Was Tinubu In Kaduna Yesterday Instead Of Abuja? Set Up? / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by adook1: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2013
In a bid to counter the bad image of the government in the social media,various youths are being setup,lodged and fed for the purpose of using the internet to manufacture public opinion in favour of the state.the are to simulate,forge public opinion in support of the president.some of the internet savvy youths are being lodged at sigma apartments . wuse
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Chanchit: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2013
I knw this is very true, cos they are definately here on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by egift(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2013
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by thoth: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2013
@OP
can you get more information on this ?
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2013
which name are we to give this group now? we already have 40man laptop group, gaari group, 1st to comment group etc
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by akpomeme(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2013
ado ok: In a bid to counter the bad image of the government in the social media,various youths are being setup,lodged and fed for the purpose of using the internet to manufacture public opinion in favour of the state.the are to simulate,forge public opinion in support of the president.some of the internet savvy youths are being lodged at sigma apartments . wuse

You can lie sha. In your bid to nail Jonah, you all realized that there is still a base of believers and now you are making frantic effort to consign some of us who beleive something good ishappening in Nigeria to your 40 laptop theory ...

Disclaimer before you all start: I am not a 40 laptop guy. We need to begin to judge Gej fairly. This explains why are tackle baseless allegations towards him.

The truth: this rubbish will make front page.

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 17, 2013
Beaf,sincere9gerian must have lost their jobs to the new guys cos they are obviously doing a bad job. Dont blame the poor guys. Unemployment is a terrible thing.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by justsayemma(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2013
Grand hustlers! We knw some here on nairaland,n its obvious that,thats wat they do 4 a living.m 2 enlightened 2 b decieved by dem,even if they recruit millions of them.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Ngwakwe: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Assuming your speculation is real, it still okay provided it's non violent and is done within the confines of the established laws in propagating political views.

I prefer we rather fight online than on the streets thereby destroying the over stretched infrastructures we craved for.

But remember Rule No 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

ado ok: In a bid to counter the bad image of the government in the social media,various youths are being setup,lodged and fed for the purpose of using the internet to manufacture public opinion in favour of the state.the are to simulate,forge public opinion in support of the president.some of the internet savvy youths are being lodged at sigma apartments . wuse

7 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Rhino5dm: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2013
akpomeme:

You can lie sha. In your bid to nail Jonah, you all realized that there is still a base of believers and now you are making frantic effort to consign some of us who beleive something good ishappening in Nigeria to your 40 laptop theory ...

Disclaimer before you all start: I am not a 40 laptop guy. We need to begin to judge Gej fairly. This explains why are tackle baseless allegations towards him.

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."--Otto von Bismarck

8 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by idlaw2k3(m): 8:41am On Jul 17, 2013
^^^^^It seems they have already started work
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by idupaul: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2013
cogitoErgo: which name are we to give this group now? we already have 40man laptop group, gaari group, 1st to comment group etc

Sigma boys

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by eagleeye2: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2013
I think Sincere 9gerian is recruiting more people to help with his job.
That guy dey try, but others are not as good as him.
Anyway, it's good thing since they are taking some youths off the street by creating "employment"
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Omen100(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2013
akpomeme:

dude, you are the ring leader of the newly computer boys intake for the defense of the r3tardeen & retardeener, also your name is fake because in Urhobo, its spelled Akpomiemie which means "LIFE IS SWEET" and not akpomeme, na watin akpomeme mean self? "hungry man" grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Chanchit: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2013
akpomeme:

Ok, you are not among the 40laptop group, but you are among the NAB(new abuja boys).

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 17, 2013
Most of them on NL are 'my fellow widows' kinda guys.I hope they employ smart guys like beef type,not the coconut heads.

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by deor03(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2013
So, you need to travel all the way to Abuja to post on the web?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by seunfly: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2013
That is good @least they are creating some temporary jobs and E-thugry is better than street thugry dt has been d other of d day in d past.
However they should not do it d way beaf and sincere 9jaria sometimes do it by taking it to tribal/ethnical or religion so has to create sentiment. I like d way sincere 9jaria is doing it now a dayz anyway cos he really give some ACN boyz gud fight.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2013
Captain beaf must be leading the boys
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by dridowu: 9:19am On Jul 17, 2013
40 laptop crew...............................i miss dos guy, anyway some of dm still dy around still tackling jagaban and buhari guz. Anyway good 4 9ja demoCRAZY
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Omen100(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2013
deor03: So, you need to travel all the way to Abuja to post on the web?

that's were they will be monitored and ensured they perform their duties, abi u think say d lapdog work na child play?.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Rooneyboy(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2013
eagle,eye:
I think Sincere 9gerian is recruiting more people to help with his job.
That guy dey try, but others are not as good as him.
Anyway, it's good thing since they are taking some youths off the street by creating "employment"

True Talk bro , the once jobless guys are now being employed .
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Look out for strange monikers wanting to create false public opinion in favour of the Presidency. We shall defeat them. If Doyin Okupe can be shut down to the extent that he hardly talks these days, we will defeat the New Abuja Boys (NABs). They have their laptops in the comfort of their hotel rooms but with our "Nokia 3310" we will defeat them.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by princesammmy: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2013
Just a move by anti-jonathan. to give a dog a bad name so that you can hang it. so next when anyone suport Jonathan dey will say He has been employed. any even if its true den I think its a nice one and wish d opposition can do d Same and unemployment will b redused.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by texaco1: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2013
It is really disheartening to see how low some members of nairaland can descend to in rational thinking ,all just in a bid to ridicule mr president.
How can any sane person believe this kind of story?
If u believe this story ,then u better believe that abiola is still alive and playing basketball in the usa

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Cynsky76(f): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2013
Which one be computer boys for (otu abj nkea)na wao
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by franchizy(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2013
I'm suprise dat many Nairalanders ve still not realize dat GEJ is d best president Nigeria ve ever had. He has painstakingly transformed all d sectors in d country. Good roads, model Airports, enhanced seaports, good medical facilities, improved our universities infrastructures,Local and overseas scholarships,created more than 50million jobs, d only president to conduct a free and fair election, d only president wit no investment, a humble and tolerating president. Wat else do I say.
I tink Nairalanders r not bin fair to GEJ.
This thread is fabricated and has no iota of truth. I hereby disclaim and condemn it
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by otokx(m): 10:25am On Jul 17, 2013
franchizy: I'm suprise dat many Nairalanders ve still not realize dat GEJ is d best president Nigeria ve ever had. He has painstakingly transformed all d sectors in d country. Good roads, model Airports, enhanced seaports, good medical facilities, improved our universities infrastructures,Local and overseas scholarships,created more than 50million jobs, d only president to conduct a free and fair election, d only president wit no investment, a humble and tolerating president. Wat else do I say.
This thread is fabricated and has no iota of truth. I hereby disclaim and condemn it

and there is still no light in ALUU and UNIPORT

Kerosene price is an all time high

Lots of oil installations are being shut down due to vandals

NLNG which was relatively a secure and running project has been grounded for weeks now by NIMASA a govt agency leading it to declare force majure

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by akpomeme(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2013
deor03: So, you need to travel all the way to Abuja to post on the web?
lol... isn't it senseless? grin grin grin grin Anything goes on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by akpomeme(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2013
franchizy: I'm suprise dat many Nairalanders ve still not realize dat GEJ is d best president Nigeria ve ever had. He has painstakingly transformed all d sectors in d country. Good roads, model Airports, enhanced seaports, good medical facilities, improved our universities infrastructures,Local and overseas scholarships,created more than 50million jobs, d only president to conduct a free and fair election, d only president wit no investment, a humble and tolerating president. Wat else do I say.
Guys don't want to admit it. They accuse others on what they do to keep Musiwa's searching satellite off them. ACN is a media warrior party championed by Tinubu. He bought sahara for peanuts andSeun may have fallen victim too. It is sad.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by akpomeme(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1: It is really disheartening to see how low some members of nairaland can descend to in rational thinking ,all just in a bid to ridicule mr president.
If u believe this story ,then u better believe that abiola is still alive and playing basketball in the usa

grin grin grin grin Fela is still alive and lives in Aso Rock with Jonah...lol
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1: It is really disheartening to see how low some members of nairaland can descend to in rational thinking ,all just in a bid to ridicule mr president.
I believe it, and for your information nobody is ridiculing GEJ. He is the one ridiculing himself. He was outside the country when the Nigerian Governors' Forum conducted its election. Rotimi Amaechi won but the President recognized Jonah Jang.
Samai'la Sambawa Hotel, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse, Abuja is the address.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Of Governor Amaech's Model Schools In Ebubu, Eleme Local Government Area / BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Gunfire In Adamawa Town / Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.