Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media (3002 Views)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Why Was Tinubu In Kaduna Yesterday Instead Of Abuja? Set Up? / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2013
franchizy: I'm suprise dat many Nairalanders ve still not realize dat GEJ is d best president Nigeria ve ever had. He has painstakingly transformed all d sectors in d country. Good roads, model Airports, enhanced seaports, good medical facilities, improved our universities infrastructures,Local and overseas scholarships,created more than 50million jobs, d only president to conduct a free and fair election, d only president wit no investment, a humble and tolerating president. Wat else do I say.
I tink Nairalanders r not bin fair to GEJ.
This thread is fabricated and has no iota of truth. I hereby disclaim and condemn it
I won't say you've stayed long abroad hence your poor knowledge of the reality on ground, I would rather say you're dreaming. Has security improved? Are our lecturers in classrooms?

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by texaco1: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I believe it, and for your information nobody is ridiculing GEJ. He is the one ridiculing himself. He was outside the country when the Nigerian Governors' Forum conducted its election. Rotimi Amaechi won but the President recognized Jonah Jang.
Samai'la Sambawa Hotel, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse, Abuja is the address.
Dear sir ,ur argument is off point,some ppl here are accusing the president of something they have no proof of.the issue of ameachi and ngf is another topic
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Ozonna(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Its good for Democracy. The Internet crew of Ϯh℮ FG against Ϯh℮ Internet crew of Ϯh℮ ACN (except yoU want us to believe that Tinubu doesn't have his own Laptop crew too which is a big lie).

Its going to be quite exciting as we will witness intelligent arguments online like we've never seen before ever in Ϯh℮ history of this nation and I dare say Africa.The arguments will be fact based too.This is good for the development of our nation and I see nothing wrong in it.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by tosin2013: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2013
Yes jona is naija's very best RETARDEEN!!! And his wife our biggest Hippotamus!!!!!

BTW jona has done worse things so 1000 lapdogs is very possible!
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 17, 2013
texaco1:
Dear sir ,ur argument is off point,some ppl here are accusing the president of something they have no proof of.the issue of ameachi and ngf is another topic
I only cited a point in the post I quoted where the fellow said people are bent on ridiculing GEJ. I made him realize that it is GEJ that is ridiculing himself. Was he not the person that recognize 16 as being greater than 19?
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by texaco1: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I only cited a point in the post I quoted where the fellow said people are bent on ridiculing GEJ. I made him realize that it is GEJ that is ridiculing himself. Was he not the person that recognize 16 as being greater than 19?
I will not like to go into amaechi issue now because the issue seems to have lost it appeal and momentum,but all I will say is IT IS ALL POLITICS
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Double194(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2013
akpomeme:

You can lie sha. In your bid to nail Jonah, you all realized that there is still a base of believers and now you are making frantic effort to consign some of us who beleive something good ishappening in Nigeria to your 40 laptop theory ...

Disclaimer before you all start: I am not a 40 laptop guy. We need to begin to judge Gej fairly. This explains why are tackle baseless allegations towards him.

The truth: this rubbish will make front page.
U are definately one. Hahhhahhahhhahahahhahahaa @ OP na true U talk
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by drnoel: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2013
egift: God help Nigeria
U can't suppress the truth of the power of an active mind. Let them do what they must, at the end of the day what would save them would be the truth.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Double194(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2013
franchizy: I'm suprise dat many Nairalanders ve still not realize dat GEJ is d best president Nigeria ve ever had. He has painstakingly transformed all d sectors in d country. Good roads, model Airports, enhanced seaports, good medical facilities, improved our universities infrastructures,Local and overseas scholarships,created more than 50million jobs, d only president to conduct a free and fair election, d only president wit no investment, a humble and tolerating president. Wat else do I say.
This thread is fabricated and has no iota of truth. I hereby disclaim and condemn it
Una don dey show unasef one by one. Na so we go know una finish. See long English wey U dey use because una lapdogs dey watch U abi? God is soaking ur koboko in ogogoro.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by omenka(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."--Otto von Bismarck

Word!! #Claps
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by BrokenTV: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
@op: just the same way that Tinubu and ayatollah buhari have paid you and the apc lap dogs to cast jona. Even when jona do something commendable you and your paid agent will look for ways to castigate him. You never see anything good in what he does. There is difference between constructive critism and sentimental approach,
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ozonna: Its good for Democracy. The Internet crew of Ϯh℮ FG against Ϯh℮ Internet crew of Ϯh℮ ACN (except yoU want us to believe that Tinubu doesn't have his own Laptop crew too which is a big lie).

Its going to be quite exciting as we will witness intelligent arguments online like we've never seen before ever in Ϯh℮ history of this nation and I dare say Africa.The arguments will be fact based too.This is good for the development of our nation and I see nothing wrong in it.

You can never get intelligent and fact based arguments from Tinubu Laptop Crew (TLC). Their only weapon is propaganda and that's what they thrive on. An example is this fake post being used to misinform nairalanders
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
Here's is one of them. grin
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by nduchucks: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chanchit:

Ok, you are not among the 40laptop group, but you are among the NAB(new abuja boys).

Excellent name NAB!! cheesy
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ola Johnson: Look out for strange monikers wanting to create false public opinion in favour of the Presidency. We shall defeat them. If Doyin Okupe can be shut down to the extent that he hardly talks these days, we will defeat the New Abuja Boys (NABs). They have their laptops in the comfort of their hotel rooms but with our "Nokia 3310" we will defeat them.
Seconded! Time to re- enforce and wait for them to come spew their usual lies on this forum. cool
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by texaco1: 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
berem: Seconded! Time to re- enforce and wait for them to come spew their usual lies on this forum. cool
sad na wah oo
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by NaijaFlow: 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Someone posted a lie on the internet without any sort of evidence to back him up and illiterates are already running their mouth. Future leaders of Nigeria na so una go take lead unaself inside pit.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by FrankC3: 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is what they do best. Deflect attention from the crime they are committing themselves. Discerning people know the identity of handles like @Gbawe, @Eko-Ile, @DemDem and their subordinates represent the old ACN interest while it seems obvious that handles like @Abagworo represents Amaechi interest. Nobody have accused them of being paid or being lodged in Alausa or any other location.

I think they should understand that GEJ does not give a damn enough. He already said that their abuses and insults were considered and accepted as risks before taking the assignment, so i wonder why they assume that they are so important to warrant any kind team to address them. Steadfast resolve to do the right thing has never been in want of supporters and that is GEJ's position. If Hitler's well oiled propaganda machine fell, it is only a matter of time to see how far the ACN crew can go.

5 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by tomakint: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
cogitoErgo: which name are we to give this group now? we already have 40man laptop group, gaari group, 1st to comment group etc
You forgot the ACN e-thugs group undecided
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
So our dear demdem is one of the infamous Tinubu Laptop Crew (TLC). Now I see why the guy is always on any anti-GEJ post
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by guass(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
OK NA

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by guass(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
NaijaFlow: Someone posted a lie on the internet without any sort of evidence to back him up and illiterates are already running their mouth. Future leaders of Nigeria na so una go take lead unaself inside pit.

NOW I BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT MANY OF THE GEJ e-BOYS ARE HERE ON NAIRALAND WITH US.
WHEN I LEFT NAIRALAND FOR ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SITES, I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE MANY OF GEJ'S ADVERTS BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
MANY QUESTIONS CAME TO MY MIND:
DOES THE PRES. ACTUALLY NEED THEM?
IS IT NOT THAT A GOOD THING ADVERTISES ITSELF?

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by guass(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
NaijaFlow: Someone posted a lie on the internet without any sort of evidence to back him up and illiterates are already running their mouth. Future leaders of Nigeria na so una go take lead unaself inside pit.
IT'S TRUE MY BROTHER BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by snowblack: 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nothing new...the power of social media got Obama elected and re-elected.

www.gistinz.com
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by bubadaniel13: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
The OP is is busy smiling for misleading gullible Nairalanders, why should i believe a lie that is unfounded, this post is just a height of mischief, i am very sure the OP is nursing such arrangement is his mind..
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by tsalam: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
irrespective of their silly lies we will still be boxing them all to the garbage where they all belong.
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by billante(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
berem: Seconded! Time to re- enforce and wait for them to come spew their usual lies on this forum. cool

And this old woman follow children they misbehave! follow children they run around in the rain with ur bare sagging big boobs! mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by seankay(m): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
Bleep y'all supporting Jonathan,the most clueless of all presido! 1 idoita evn said he s the best ever #smh# I guess its cos dey are feeding u wif crumbs outta their loots.Do you even know you deserve better and you might have being of a better financial status if we have had good leaders.Yar'adua brought an end to the militant ish in Niger/Delta and he also brought an abrupt end to Boko haram during his time.In this retardeens govt,we are presently experiencing the highest level of insecurity(BOko haram,omabtse.....) No jobs for graduates,corruption on the high as usual,electricity is shit,no improvement....So how is he trying? I spit and lay a curse on our greedy rulers and greedy supporters!
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by billante(m): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2013
seankay: Bleep y'all supporting Jonathan,the most clueless of all presido! 1 idoita evn said he s the best ever #smh# I guess its cos dey are feeding u wif crumbs outta their loots.Do you even know you deserve better and you might have being of a better financial status if we have had good leaders.Yar'adua brought an end to the militant ish in Niger/Delta and he also brought an abrupt end to Boko haram during his time.In this retardeens govt,we are presently experiencing the highest level of insecurity(BOko haram,omabtse.....) No jobs for graduates,corruption on the high as usual,electricity is shit,no improvement....So how is he trying? I spit and lay a curse on our greedy rulers and greedy supporters!

You need a rope?
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by seankay(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
@billante,ask your dad! Oh I forgot,ask your mom who your dad is! Bleep retardeen and his followers
Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by billante(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
seankay: @billante,ask your dad! Oh I forgot,ask your mom who your dad is! Bleep retardeen and his followers

So much bitterness you got bottled up in there! That's why i asked if u need a rope! Such a pity!
Very soon u will blame jonathan for not being able to impregnate ur wife!

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Computer Boys Arrive Abuja Set To Counter Social Media by Abuklaw(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
which email should i send my cv or resume to? The attack dog job must be highly lucrative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Urgent News!!! Scam In Today's Punch Newspaper (images) / Arm Deal Scandal- Like Fashola Jonathan Doesn't Sign Cheques. / The Fight Against Dr Angela Uwakwem In FMC Owerri And What You Never Heard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.