Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (40214 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by HoLEEsinner: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wanted? Are you saying they dunno his where about? Whether Pro or Anti-Amaechi that animal should be dealt with. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Silva79(f): 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Police wan tel me say them no knw where dat guy dey? Sha na shekau of boko haram?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by YellowMosquito(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hades: I still dey laugh

Minion: Your evilness, you predicted this

Hades: Minion, this is Nigeria and everything goes, even Chidi will go

Minion: I believe you like black death angry

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by greatgod2012(f): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lol....... And the drama continues.....
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by gbadexy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Abi the chinda don log off?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Igholize(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Tolexander: The akpako master!
. Hahahaha, na him dey nack am' nack am dat day

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Playing to the gallery.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
..and the drama continues..
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by druid06(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief: Rubbish! House of reps members have immunity on the floor of the house of assembly. Anything they say or do inside the confines of the legislative house is protected by immunity and they can't be prosecuted.

Why are they declaring him wanted? Was he on the run? They should go to the hospital and arrest him nau!

I don't know much about the Nigerian politics and my knowledge about our law and constitution is very lenial but I do know if you physically assualt an unarmed man for whatever reason known to you, the law would take it's full act on you

Are you telling me if this Chidi Lloyd had murdered his victim, he would gotten away with his primitive act just because of he is protected under the immunity clause. I don't think that it works that way in the way you explained it.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ddippset(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
in any civilized society he should be in detention already for attempted murder. he claims he was beaten up first by chinda and bipi but he failed to realize that he would have been justified if he maced those guys at the point of assault, would have amounted to self defense. but coming back and macing chinda so maliciously 30 mins later then amounted to an attempted murder. he should be locked up.

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Maxymilliano(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
So much drama in the air ...
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by laCapri: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief: Rubbish! House of reps members have immunity on the floor of the house of assembly. Anything they say or do inside the confines of the legislative house is protected by immunity and they can't be prosecuted.

Why are they declaring him wanted? Was he on the run? They should go to the hospital and arrest him nau!
Immunity abi?
If a member of the house shoots another member dead during a fracas in the house, would he still be protected by immunity?
If that is the case then many members of state house of Assembly would kill their perceived enemies with any available weapon and nothing would happen to them by reason of immunity.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by druid06(m): 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito: Hades: I still dey laugh

Minion: Your evilness, you predicted this

Hades: Minion, this is Nigeria and everything goes, even Chidi will go

Minion: I believe you like black death angry

Dude, you've been on every front page with this ish. Not sure what you're trying to do but it's not working.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by sylve11: 12:19pm On Jul 17, 2013
Thugs r politicians. so sad. cry this game is not meant for the soft hearted, most especially in nigeria. cool
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
The police need not look too far. The animal is in amaechi's bedroom. Lolzz. Well, the governor will be furked by the remaining 23 lawmakers i bet you, he's in a deep sheet. Lets go season 4. He better listen to the candid advice given to him by afenifere and orji uzor kalu instead of dancing to the beats been drummed by TINUBU, NORTHERN OLIGARCHS, APC and IBB. Mo wi temi oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by MVLOX(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Naija police 4 u
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by etaurus(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by stebell(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Who is he please? (Chidi L)
‎​M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy Chidi Lloyd is a member of de Rivers State House of Assembly. He's equally de majority leader of de House. If Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​‎'ve watched de video of last week, he's de one hitting a fellow with de Mase of de House repeatedly. He was putting on white clothes with a cap.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ShirelleBaby: 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
yes,truly the legislative house is immuned but come to tink of it..dey attacked chidi first and almost killed him if not that he ran away*to take *gbo*and cme back to fight his enemy..oh my my,i wish it was bipi he held..he sud have killed him den his vocab error master JESUS will resurrect him and give him second chance like she was given

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by YellowMosquito(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
druid06:

Dude, you've been on every front page with this ish. Not sure what you're trying to do but it's not working.

You can let me be so I can face what I want to do... Na wetin na? Them send you?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by drberry(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Hahaha... The police better be careful before he'll make use of firewood on them this time around.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ERF: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:

Who is he please? (Chidi L)

If you ask me, na who i go ask? LOL, someone mentioned Aluu.

I think he is the brain behind the popular event Aluu4 cheesy

I hope i did answer yhur quest?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Kingspin(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2013

So shooting is allowed too.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2013
Do we actually look like fools?? All these na stage drama.... Rubbish
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ray502(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2013

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
.....'..........'.....'...,mtchew.,..NA G0D DY HELP
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by bolakale30(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
FOLYKAZE: How much is NPF going to pay me, I can fish him out within some seconds.

Nigerian Police with their dirty work, they should have arrest him on that very day
don't flout rule number 21 grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Swaginton(m): 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2013

are u tryn to sound intelligent;cause if u are uve miserably failed..no one is above d law n d criminal acts commited by 'hon' chidi are against d tenets of d constitution n d criminal code..he violated d fundamental rights of d assaulted person as containd in section 34(1)(a) CFRN and as such should b meticulously punishd...dis is a very big shame not only to d lawmakers of rivers state bt also extends to national assembly as a whole..so mister,next time u try to implusively gag gibberish,grab a copy of d LFN 2004

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by druid06(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

You can let me be so I can face what I want to do... Na wetin na? Them send you?

The only thing I think you're doing right is successfully making a nuisance out of yourself.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by dirifred(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2013

attempted murder is attempted murder, location not withstanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Loses Kogi West Senatorial Ticket To Sunday Karimi / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today / Peter Obi Storms Zion Ministry In Lagos On A "Thank You" Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.