Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police (40225 Views)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers / Rivers State Crisis; Chidi Lloyd And His Terror Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
E<R>F:

If you ask me, na who i go ask? LOL, someone mentioned Aluu.

I think he is the brain behind the popular event Aluu4 cheesy
I hope i did answer yhur quest? No u didn't,but don't worry Stebell did already.

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Longeria(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
Agimor: Tecno p3 just two weeks old is for sale, anyone who wishes to buy should contact this numbers. 07083575582 & 07036157858. Just 12k exclusively to those that live in delta state.
Tecno for life, you used your last card go buy p3 to insult Jonny/wife on nairaland............. U go sell am four hundred naira?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ujchief(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lordwize: Barrister be ready to defend him.

There's no need for a defense attorney. The IG of police is aware of the law, and an ordinary letter addressed to them to remind them of it will put them in order.

However barbaric what he did may seem, the court is not a court of Justice, but a court of Law!

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Melancholy(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief: Rubbish! House of reps members have immunity on the floor of the house of assembly. Anything they say or do inside the confines of the legislative house is protected by immunity and they can't be prosecuted.

Why are they declaring him wanted? Was he on the run? They should go to the hospital and arrest him nau!
they are confutionist which is not new to the public.Protocol is far from them

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Olaolufred(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS TO CHIDI LLOYD.
MORE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHINDA WHO WENT TO WAR WITHOUT HELMET.
BY AND LARGE, CONGRAT TO THE TWO FOOLS.
ABUJA IS EATING PART OF HIS 1 BILLION NAIRA ASO FOOD.
WHILE RIVER IS DRINKING THE CHOICEST WINE AND DELICACIES.
IF YOU DIE, YOU DIE FOR NOTHING.
CRIMINALS.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ujchief(m): 1:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
double3:
So I guess that means if a member of the house stabs the speaker to death he has no case to ans??lol

Lilke I said before, its part of their job hazard. They ain't payed millions for nothing.
Didn't you see how Bipi took of when Chidi approached him with the mace? gringrin that's the definition of intelligence; live to fight another daygrin

Bottom line, CP Mbu is blowing hot air. He knows the law does not warrant prosecution of a house member on accounts of his deeds in the floor of the house of assembly.

Kapish?

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ujchief(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
Longeria: Does the immunity also cover him from attempted or murder charges? I wish it was your father he hit that mace.

Relax! No need to start cursing. Its the law; and like I said before; the court is a court of law, not a court of justice, nor a court of morals or religion.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by gideonsoldiers: 1:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
[quote author=Abu34].
Hon. Abike Dabiri on the floor of house of reps had recommended that lyord,the police that actively participated in the fracas should be promptly sanctioned. Any Nigerian who watched the fracas on tv without being biased could not have reasoned otherwise. By throwing decorum to the dustin bin, the man should be arrested and prosecuted for attempted murder. He could first be impeached if need be

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
Police men were at the RSHA when the fighting was going on but kept mute. Now that it is obvious that the power-that-be did not achieve their aim they now want to start witch-hunting. This is what will finally make people take to the street.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ujchief(m): 1:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
muami:

They only have immunity for what they say on the floor of the house against civil claims. They do NOT have immunity against criminal acts.

What's your definition of criminal act? Chidi saw intruders in the house with a strange mace and he stood to defend the constitution which he swore to protect. Chidi Llyod should be celebrated as a defender of our constitution. I'm seriously recommending him for a national award; OFR to be precise.

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ogb5(m): 1:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ola Johnson: Police men were at the RSHA when the fighting was going on but kept mute. Now that it is obvious that the power-that-be did not achieve their aim they now want to start witch-hunting. This is what will finally make people take to the street.

Bros you can take to the street. Remember what Nigeria police do to those that take to the street.
Wear armoured vest and steel helmet before commencing the riot
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by sunnyolads1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
How can Police declared Chidi wanted. Did he go and fight outside? Bipi and other hoodlums attacked their group and he rose to defend. It was during that he injured another dis-honorable member of the house which resulted to a serious wound of the Year!(Chinda A). So what next? Settlement of course because it is 2 FIGHTING!!!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ujchief(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
la Capri:
If that is the case then many members of state house of Assembly would kill their perceived enemies with any available weapon and nothing would happen to them by reason of immunity.
Smh

The governors are also protected by an immunity; have you seen anyone of them going around shooting people? Stop arguing like a kid. I didn't make those laws.

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ldpele(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
its called sentiment n partisan politics, evr1 is taking side,supporting even an attempted murderer
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief: Rubbish! House of reps members have immunity on the floor of the house of assembly. Anything they say or do inside the confines of the legislative house is protected by immunity and they can't be prosecuted.

Why are they declaring him wanted? Was he on the run? They should go to the hospital and arrest him nau!
so you're saying Hon Lloyd can shoot someone in the chest with a pistol and get the murder caught on tape doing it and as long as he's in the State assembly house, he's immune to prosecution??
Wow..
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Kingspin(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
Look at Nigeria,a country were opposition strength is always fighting with Mr president good or bad. when all of them has done nothing good to this country before not even to their states.The National Assembly, yesterday fail to support & give autonomy to the LOCAL GOVTS (self govt.) and nobody particularly the so called opposition have nt release any press statement. Mayb this people dnt really know what is good and bad,or they dnt know the full meaning of opposition and for what and whose interest are they protecting. Themselves or Nigerians. I am very mindful of politicians in Nigeria. Hope u do d same. Sometimes they come first from behind, vis-a-vis.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by sunnyolads1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief:

What's your definition of criminal act? Chidi saw intruders in the house with a strange mace and he stood to defend the constitution which he swore to protect. Chidi Llyod should be celebrated as a defender of our constitution. I'm seriously recommending him for a national award; OFR to be precise.

Infact,may God continue to increase ur knowledge...

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ujchief(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
chizhim: As for the Immunity some people here talk about, the immunity only applies when the House of Assembly is in session and its Honourable members are sitting. It doesn't merely refer to the "House" as a building. Consequently when it is not in session, the house is nothing more than a mere/ordinary building and there is no immunity whatsoever.

Hon. Bipi declared the house open, therefore, they were in session. The mace was there also. What else do you need?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Alvanosky: 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Eleponblue: .ok grin"
.......No dey open teeth brooo
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ddeola: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ahhh...Nigerian police na apology. grin grin grin
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Okijajuju1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
ujchief:

Hon. Bipi declared the house open, therefore, they were in session. The mace was there also. What else do you need?

I love you men.... Icant even say no homo, cos this love di kwa 1 kind..

Brilliant defence...
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Trusty247(f): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Who is he please? (Chidi L)
must u knw him?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by tydot3(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chidi lyod is becuming popolar o
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Nichobabe(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2013

Is he in the hospital? what happened?
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ATMCARD2(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
stebell: Just heard from Naija Info radio station here in PH now that the state police command has declared Hon. Chidi Lloyd wanted for his role on the fracas that ensued in thee state house of assembly. More details coming your way as events unfold.
.I c hoodlums n cultist hijackin River State vry soon.Dats y i stl blame Amaechi in all these,he wld hv stpd al these 4rm d beginin,rada he was dr seeking sympathy 4rm d masses.We all kw dats external power 2 River crisis but he faild 2 undastnd d music tone b4 dancing.Put ur State in order!!!
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by fuckdmods(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2013
okay
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by ujchief(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okija_juju:

I love you men.... Icant even say no homo, cos this love di kwa 1 kind..

Brilliant defence...

You're welcomecheesycheesy
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by jemoke: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
i saw Hnr chidi Lloyd @ Ikeja this morning ,confirmed infor.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Okija_juju: Ghen-Ghen!! grin

Ghen Ghen Ghen Ghen!!! cheesy
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by Elbizzcklinz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
stebell: Just heard from Naija Info radio station here in PH now that the state police command has declared Hon. Chidi Lloyd wanted for his role on the fracas that ensued in thee state house of assembly. More details coming your way as events unfold.
mr man it is not Naija info radio but Nigeria info radio 92.1 fm Portharcourt.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by henrysam(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2013

BROS even if he draws out a gun and kill somebody in the house. I hope we are operating on the same constitution.
Re: Chidi Lloyd Declared Wanted By Police by godsony: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
bunmioguns: am really loving this drama

This is just the beginning of season 2 in d all interestig
RIVERS PDP DRAMA! Produce by GEJ and directed by umblera Get your copy now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / MC Oluomo May Be Flown Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.