Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) (5351 Views)

Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans / Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by CallmeJKLUE(m): 11:34am On Jul 17, 2013
A fan sent this photo to Me which clearly shows controversial actress, Liz Da Silva, who gave birth recently, with about three different men linked to her pregnancy, holding a intimacy gadget.

Anyway, I hear she has finally given the baby to one Alhaji Olaoye, that was not among all the three men in the picture initially. The Alhaji accepted the baby but with some conditions.

He insisted she convert from Christianity to Islam; I hear she has already done so.

SOURCE: http://jklue..com/2013/07/shocking-actress-liz-da-silva-spotted.html

Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by CallmeJKLUE(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2013
OMO WAHALA DEY

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by slimbless(f): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
It might be for a movie

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by CallmeJKLUE(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
slimbless: It might be for a movie
you feel so?
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by fr3do(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
Pls,whats that plastic she is holding,what is it used for?
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by AbuMikey(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Its from a movie Set nau?!?......Al least you could see some people behind her and some wires!
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by Nomski0(f): 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
fr3do: Pls,whats that plastic she is holding,what is it used for?
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by Chibuhealth(f): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
does it mean that as old as she is, she doesn't knw d person dat impregnated her?
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by Chibuhealth(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
slimbless: It might be for a movie
i think so oooooooo! coz hw cant she knw d man dat impregnated her?
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by beycitee(m): 3:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
This must be a movie location nah................
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by hollermeelaycon(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ikpom...........................
I nefa ready 2 coment
Brb ;DIkpom...........................
I nefa ready 2 coment
Brb
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by johnstar(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chibuhealth:
i think so oooooooo! coz hw cant she knw d man dat impregnated her?
she knw fit calculate d days wey she f**k d men undecided
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by wisdomw(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mu dick is bigger dan dat wen erected
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by CallmeJKLUE(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
wisdom-w:
Mu dick is bigger dan dat wen erected
so why u de tell us

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by Temismith(f): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2013
Dat tin shes holding,Is dis for a male or some females? undecided
Re: Liz Da Silva With intimacy gadget In Public (Picture) by vonblanc: 3:48am On Jul 18, 2013
NIGERIA NEEDS A NEW FACE!
Vote and support Stephanie Okwu for the MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL NIGERIA by clicking on the link below and by liking her photo and the page, P.S the votes won't be recognized except both her photo and the Page is liked!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=475831922510481&set=pb.134391599987850.-2207520000.1374114671.&type=3&theater

Let's make Stephanie Okwu MBGN she's a true african queen

(1) (Reply)

Meet Adaeze Onuigbo The Talented Teen Actress(pics And Video) / Paul, The World Cup Predicting Octopus Dies / Once Kissed By Tonto Dike, Was The Most Memorable Moment Of My Life -terry G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.