Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock (1899 Views)

The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman. / Evans Bipi Calls Patience His Jesus On Earth / Evans Bipi Boasts About Beating-Up Chidi Loyd In Rivers Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by CallmeJKLUE(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2013
Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Ibim Semenitari has revealed that the Minister of Education (state) Nyesom “Wike had boasted after the failed impeachment attempt at the Rivers State House of Assembly that he would set Rivers State ablaze and render it ungovernable.”

Anyway, the man who said he is fighting Governor Rotimi Amaechi because he insulted his "Jesus Christ" was on Monday night spotted in Aso Rock Presidential villa.

But what did Evans Bipi go there to do?
It seems the Presidency is looking for a means to give credibility to Hon Bipi as "fake" Speaker of the House of Assembly in Rivers State, just like they are doing with Gov Jonah Jang who lost an election.

From available records, at no time was Bipi elected Speaker by more than fore (4) members, even when he was giving his poorly delivered acceptance speech, there were just about 5 people present.

But Hon Bipi surfaced in Aso Rock, claiming that since he has not been 'impeached' he remains the Speaker of Rivers State House of Assembly.

Bipi, who was in Aso Rock for a dinner hosted by President Goodluck Jonathan for delegates of a summit on HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, claimed that his headship of the House of Assembly is sealed.

In his words:
“Of course, it is not contestable, I remain the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly because I have not been impeached.

“A motion for impeachment was placed on the Speaker and I emerged as the Speaker and I have not been impeached.

“How would it be five? We formed a quorum. It was a full house and I was duly elected; it was by over 23 lawmakers.”

Bipi also denied ever punching or assaulting any pro-Amaechi lawmaker during the fracas in the House.

SOURCE:http://jklue..com/2013/07/evans-bipi-and-his-thug-goes-to-aso-rock.html
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by lukaino(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Gradually, the chicken is coming to roost..i am reclining on my arm chair throwing pop corn into my mouth watching African Magic grin by the way, first to comment.

1 Like

Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by fiscalcliff: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
op,do please post the news source of this hot gist of yours grin
So Bipi has eventually gone to see his 'Jesus' undecided

2 Likes

Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
What's really the deal behind being the 1st to comment on topics, here?
Are there any prizes given? cos I have been 1st to comment severally yet it's made no difference to my membership here.
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Y'all should stop all these sentimental sh*ts... Even Amaechi or any other Nigerian on a genuine ground can go to Aso rock.

Damn! What sort of sentiment is this?
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by offorkansi: 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
This has become a case of 'the hairs of Esau and the voice of Jacob'. We now know that GEJ is fronting this shameless cultist and his gang of renegades to destabilize Rivers State and distract Amechi. What annoys me is the continual denial by the Presidency even when all evidence points to its direction. GEJ is fast spending his goodwill and from the way it is going there may be none left in 2015 to win him re-election.
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by otokx(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
We all know the next game plan and that is to stop the allocation of Rivers State so that the civil servants will suffer and hopefully turn against Amaechi.
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by princesammmy: 1:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by wonlasewonimi: 1:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
ninz: What's really the deal behind being the 1st to comment on topics, here?
Are there any prizes given? cos I have been 1st to comment severally yet it's made no difference to my membership here.

You need to check your bank account.
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by Chanchit: 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
emmysenior: Y'all should stop all these sentimental sh*ts... Even Amaechi or any other Nigerian on a genuine ground can go to Aso rock.

Damn! What sort of sentiment is this?

Bros, so how many times have you been to Aso rock o..?
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by AbuMikey(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by Starlett: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
Well, we do know that [b]Well, we do know that [/b]Well, we do know that Bipi was at Aso Rock and spoke with State House correspondents.

Looks like the latest act in the recent trend of the Presidency recognizing election losers and according them the honour due to the winner.

Chai!
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by justsayemma(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Imagine d kind of person,our president is identifying with,its a shame,our president is a local man,2 identify with a cultist who can barely speak good English,well,he is use 2 it,cos his wife 2 can't. Supporting him as a speaker,shows how democratic,Pdp is.
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by hillsate: 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
otokx: We all know the next game plan and that is to stop the allocation of Rivers State so that the civil servants will suffer and hopefully turn against Amaechi.

Rivers State does not federal Allocation to function and function optimally. Rather the Federal Government should be scared of losing revenue from the state.
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by plaindealer: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shouldn't the president be distancing himself from odious characters and law breakers like this clown?

Birds of the same feather I guess ...
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by drnoel: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Its the silly thing they learnt from anoda social media called Topix
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by hollermeelaycon(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2013
Action film
Oya stay tuned
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by ChainBlinger: 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
why you dey ask me? Direct your question to Oga At The Top.
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by Billionaires: 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2013
Any dog can set up a blog and fellow dogs read without reasoning....TUFIAKWA!
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by CallmeJKLUE(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
Billionaires: Any dog can set up a blog and fellow dogs read without reasoning....TUFIAKWA!
for commenting, i believe you are the bigger Dog....hoo hoo
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

You need to check your bank account.

Lol! Like hell!
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
drnoel:

Really? And was that media dishing out any incentives, pls?
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chain_Blinger: why you dey ask me? Direct your question to Oga At The Top.

Oga @ di top, ova to u.
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by hollermeelaycon(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
drnoel:
N ur silly arse 2 is fumin abt it.
If aint cool wit it (eat pooiissoonn #whisper)
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by EVANSBIPI: 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
what do u expect from GEJ? He tried impeaching a speaker that has the backing of 27 lawmakers. Evans Bipi the notorious cultist boasted on youtube how he attacked Chidi llyod and the speaker. The funny part of the drama is that they chose the wrong person in Evans Bipi for their plans because he used his own mouth to confess that he started the fight in the morning b4 Chidi Llyod later attacked M.O Chinda. Evans Bipi is too low a man to be romancing with the presidency. this has gone a long way to show the level of the person we have as president[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by drnoel: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
ninz:
Really? And was that media dishing out any incentives, pls?
I cant really say. Am nit often there so Why don't u check it up urself. Its www.topix.com
Re: Evans Bipi, Patience Jonathan's Thug, Goes To Aso Rock by drnoel: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
hollermeelaycon:
N ur silly arse 2 is fumin abt it.
If aint cool wit it (eat pooiissoonn #whisper)
Funny enof u sound like my neighbours dog that was hit by a train. Am sure u know hell is real and that U'd eat the pooiissooonnn b4 me.

(1) (Reply)

Official CV Of Stella Oduah Confirms She Never Obtained A Masters’ Degree In The / . / NYSC members involved in Boat Mishap In Bonny, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.