Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

DSTV - Worst Cable Service Providers. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV - Worst Cable Service Providers. (562 Views)

Question On CTL Cable Tv. / Which Cable Tv Decoder Is Your Favourite? / NTA 2 Channel 5 Now Live On Comcast Digital Cable In MD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DSTV - Worst Cable Service Providers. by uzoo: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2013
I really dont know what more to say, if its not one problem with dstv connection its another with their empty headed staff.

not a week will go by with out seeing the error message on my tv screen, and when you call to have it rectified ,they keep telling you silly stories.

mean while the problem is still there on your screen , not to mention the credit you waste on calling them and they keep putting you on hold.

i dont blame them , its because they have monopolized the service. mmtcchhheeeeeeeeewwwww!.

i cant wait for proper broad band to get here ,no one will bother with these plunkers any more.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Host Gulder Ultimate Searchagain! / TVC's State-of-the-Art Facility / Court Frees ‘boko Haram’ Film Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.